VN - Ren'Py - Life of Desmond [v0.9.5] [Badvador]

1. 1.00 star(s)

LordMerek

Don't get me wrong, this game is OKAY, but the renders completely ruin everything. Most of the characters are fucking ugly, horribly rendered, and the renders themself are blurry as fuck. There are a lot of mistakes in the renders I noticed ranging from random hair glitches to floating countertops all the way to seeing the original animation interface from whatever program the dev uses to make these renders in the actual frame. I'm not even kidding.

The story is the only saving grace here, while not anything terribly mind-blowing it still carries everything else, making the game very playable.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

snane

im living for more wheelchair sex. there isn't much to the game yet but at the very least its pretty good. i look forward to it growing. it does feel more on a rail then i usually like but the story is at least interesting.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 440241

Let's start with the obvious, the renders aren't great. Going by the screenshots I was considering just ignoring this game entirely. Then I looked at the reviews and just had to give this game a chance. There is a massive bulk of available content and fetishes, to the point where many sex scenes are mutually exclusive and you'll probably need a walkthrough if you want to focus on a single girl. And I'm not sure if the renders get better or if the style just grows on you, but I no longer dislike the look of the game. This is definitely one game worth the download.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jhu

daamn. The game gathers just all the kinks I have

luv u author

The best part about it: you can turn boys into sissys/shemales!!! That's the first game that actually features that thing!!!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ghostface Reborn

good stuff good dev...not much to say. i don't give reviews unless i have criticisms-in this case, i only have positive things to say-minus 2 critiques already mentioned-English needs work and a character is a bit disproportionately endowed-trans girl.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dacris69

This game has some things that might put off some people, like low quality renders or very bad english. Still its very enjoyable and i think the hilarious engrish is quite charming in its own way. I give it 5 stars because it has lots of kinks i enjoy (chubbies, matures, traps, sissies and so on) and lot of options /choices when it comes to characters.