RPGM - Completed - Life Pressure [Final] [PixXGG]

1. 2.00 star(s)

JustLurking2

Pretty bad. Boring and slow gameplay, and H-scenes are not worth it. Like let's get real, we are all only here for the fapping factor. Without good fapping, not reason to play at all unless you like bad games
  2. 2.00 star(s)

goldmin

super buggy, crashes a bunch, the sleep mechanic just dosent work and will jsut make you sleep for a week straight starving yourself sometimes and theres nothing you can do about it. the way to make money is sooooo unbelievably boring, down the line this could be a really cool game but not yet
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Optimelle

Such a piece of absolute caca.

This is not a life simulation game! More like a clicker game but without the cool idle upgrades.
    Absolutely aweful. Can work and get to yoga AFTER 2pm. Cannot fast forward time. It costs money to be "promoted" so you can work on more lucrative "papers". It costs money to train your yoga proficiency and unlock more "advanced" poses. The interaction during the poses and the pixelated (censorship) pixel graphics are very limited not so intuitive and boring.

Not a huge download but still not worth it, unless you're curious to see I nailed the review and it really is that bad.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

HumanNPSee

Disappointing, feels unfinished, lack of content = boring.

I am a sucker for life sims but this game is not it. This does not feel like a final/completed version of the game since there is barely anything to do.

The job consists of turning in 20 paper reports which is just doing the same thing 20 times. Click/check three boxes and click/stamp one circle. It is very repetitive and the protagonist gains a lot of stress from this which is surprising. You can unlock different "work targets" which pay more but the dev missed out on an opportunity to change the assignments which would have made this game better.

You have to keep track of three stat bars: Stress, energy, food and water which is simple, just buy the items at the store. You cannot interact with any of the npcs at will, only when it is scripted for them to have a dialogue.

It is a very boring game due to the lack of content. The work tasks are very easy and I imagine there is a scene if you fail but you have to deliberately fail an elementary task. You cannot go into the yoga studio until I believe the 14th hour and I played this game for about 15 minutes and it got stuck on the 10th hour. I didn't want to restart just to have some random harass me in what looks like a very mid scene. I would skip and hopefully next time the dev puts a bit more time into their game bc this aint it chief.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Untolddead

This game doesn't respect your time. The clock goes extremely slow and the mini games are tedious. Sleeping doesn't allow you to skip time so all you can do is wait for time to slowly tick by.

The sex scene is glitchy and uninteresting. They seem to unlock when you fail a mini game. Waiting for the yoga to unlock takes about 10 real minutes.

I love life sims but this is a waste your time sim.