Mod Ren'Py Completed Life With Mary Gallery Mod [ v1.0.2/v1 ] ( wurg )

braunau

Sep 9, 2020
I couldn't unlock the last scene of Simone. I think I cheated on Mary with Simone but is there any prerequisite myabe I am missing?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I couldn't unlock the last scene of Simone. I think I cheated on Mary with Simone but is there any prerequisite myabe I am missing?
You have to cheat on Mary and not tell Andi John is a good man a ways back in the game, the last one is the key to it.

If you want to save some time, look for unren.bat on the site, place in the game folder, click on it, choose "enable console and developer mode", open the game up, load a save file towards the end where you cheated with Simone, type Shift + o, and in the console type "johngoodman" and hit enter, if it is set to "True", type it back in like this "johngoodman = False", that should allow you to see the last Simone scene.

Reactions: Jumbi

braunau

Sep 9, 2020
You have to cheat on Mary and not tell Andi John is a good man a ways back in the game, the last one is the key to it.

If you want to save some time, look for unren.bat on the site, place in the game folder, click on it, choose "enable console and developer mode", open the game up, load a save file towards the end where you cheated with Simone, type Shift + o, and in the console type "johngoodman" and hit enter, if it is set to "True", type it back in like this "johngoodman = False", that should allow you to see the last Simone scene.
thanks so much I did it!

Reactions: wurg