VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Life You Desire [Prologue v1.0] [Mr.Eryck]

1. 2.00 star(s)

OleJackRipper

It's abandoned and no reviews.

The comments should paint a solid picture but let me venture here.

As everyone said, the prologue was a terrible idea.
    For a game that is the Life you/mc desire and has male mc tagged. This has been female protag more than male.
    We get a flashback to what appears to potentially be the mc's wife or mother talking about how her husband was convinced of her infidelity but she maintains she never cheated.
    Then she flashes back to the guys who she and her sister gave their virginity to. .. . .
    holmeses. . . . this doesn't make enough sense. Yes we can see what the author is doing. but you don't say "I have never cheated on the love of my life." Only to fondly reminisce and get turned on remembering the one who blew your back out for the first time in the very next sentence. Not if you want to prove your relability.

This goes every which way. I think this should have had a crap ton of reviews that got removed by mods after someone complained about them.

I get that ntr appears to only be valid for love interests. So the LIs can flashback to their babyhood days before they met the mc and every sexual encounter before the mc does not count as ntr. But you know as well as I do that nobody cares about that technicality.