Unity Light-Space Love - Repopulation Colony: Deep 69 (Sci-Fi RPG) [Development Thread]

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
Are there plans to make characters dick different from each other based on race? It's the only thing pissing me off in this game, i don't like having the same penis model being reused in other races, they should be different. With that aside, i like the game idea a lot, on the edge of my seat for the animations update.

Reactions: halftilt

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Are there plans to make characters dick different from each other based on race? It's the only thing pissing me off in this game, i don't like having the same penis model being reused in other races, they should be different. With that aside, i like the game idea a lot, on the edge of my seat for the animations update.
I'd say that's a stretch goal for us to go back and update some of the older animations/artwork with new dicks at the moment.
Going forward, I do plan on adding more variety to the types of aliens you'll encounter during play and for the art to match that.

Reactions: Atl92

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
8/23 - Pilot Simulation Revamp

Up next is the Pilot Simulation revamp, then once the rework is complete work is going to resume on more of the main game content. I don’t have much to show about the Pilot Simulation revamp at the moment, I’m still very much in the “design” phase of things for it. I.E., sketching out the UI, the logic flow and so on.

Unlike the Diplomacy Revamps that I’ve been doing, this one will be from the ground up, instead of building on what’s currently there for the Pilot Simulation.

All that I can share is that if you’ve ever played FTL, the revamp takes a lot of inspiration from it. Though in this case, the focus will be much more on the events rather than the ship combat – while there will be some ship combat, given that it’s a mini-game, the ship combat won’t be nearly as deep as FTL’s, but I’m confident that it will be very fun and very lewd.

Other than that, our animator is working on… well, animations!
Here’s a fun little teaser of what they've got cooking!
linessa_pilot_sim_teaser_1.gif

PJuggern4ut77

Dec 3, 2022
8/23 - Pilot Simulation Revamp

Up next is the Pilot Simulation revamp, then once the rework is complete work is going to resume on more of the main game content. I don’t have much to show about the Pilot Simulation revamp at the moment, I’m still very much in the “design” phase of things for it. I.E., sketching out the UI, the logic flow and so on.

Unlike the Diplomacy Revamps that I’ve been doing, this one will be from the ground up, instead of building on what’s currently there for the Pilot Simulation.

All that I can share is that if you’ve ever played FTL, the revamp takes a lot of inspiration from it. Though in this case, the focus will be much more on the events rather than the ship combat – while there will be some ship combat, given that it’s a mini-game, the ship combat won’t be nearly as deep as FTL’s, but I’m confident that it will be very fun and very lewd.

Other than that, our animator is working on… well, animations!
Here’s a fun little teaser of what they've got cooking!
View attachment 3959521
This game keeps getting better and better, keep up the good work! Can't wait for the pregnancy system implementation as well!

• Red Heart
Reactions: halftilt

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
9/2- Pilot Simulation Revamp Update

I’m still plugging away at the Pilot Simulation revamp, though there is some save bug that slipped through the cracks, so I might have to do a hotfix before I release this next update. I don’t think I’ve touched any code outside of the Pilot Simulation rework, so the hotfix shouldn’t introduce any new bugs.

Anyway, I’ve mainly been putting together the UI and logic for the Pilot Simulation, mainly the Event System and Dialogue System. As you can probably see, I wear my inspiration on my sleeve for this one -- though as usual, what you see may not be final.
pilot_ss_2.png

Although, the ship system has proven to be a little bit more complicated than the other systems. Especially since a lot of decisions were made to work within the UI space available. I’ll try to keep my explanation pretty simple for this:
pilot_ss_1.png

You have your ship’s systems and so will the enemy ship (when that side is added) and you can man each system (or weapon) with Crew. Manning your weapons or Systems will give those systems a bonus – while manning a Sub-System will only provide you the ability to defend that system if the enemy boards your ship and starts attacking that subsystem.

Speaking of boarding, you’ll need to have the teleportation subsystem to be able to send crew onto an enemy’s ship and start disabling their systems (or if you have the L.O.V.E. Droid subsystem, they’ll be sent automatically to the enemy ship).
Now if a System is manned by an enemy crew, you’ll have to defeat the crew there first before you can start damaging their systems.

As for how crew fights work, the crew in an entire system section will fight – even if they’re manning a different system. So, once a hostile crew is in the Weapons subsystem, all ally crew in the Weapons section will fight those hostile boarders.

With that, you can see your crew’s stats at the bottom (regardless of what room they’re in) to keep track of their hit points. I also plan on having a little lewd animation play for when a crewmember or L.O.V.E. Droid is engaged in battle and you hover over them.

That’s about most of what I’ve got sketched out so far.
Other than finishing up the code for the Ship systems I’ll also need to make a map system for navigating between Jump points. I’ll probably be working on that next, then it’ll be just a matter of integrating animations and the story beats for us to begin testing.

Oct 29, 2017
Any chance of adding a little "skip turn" or "defend" option to regular fights? Sometimes I just want to enjoy the battle sex mechanics (that looping anal animation's a beaut, I tell you) without having to be booted to the orgy room on defeat, or if I'm not careful I'll just wipe the floor with the NPCs without meaning to.

Sorry if I'm just blind and it's all in there or something.

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Any chance of adding a little "skip turn" or "defend" option to regular fights? Sometimes I just want to enjoy the battle sex mechanics (that looping anal animation's a beaut, I tell you) without having to be booted to the orgy room on defeat, or if I'm not careful I'll just wipe the floor with the NPCs without meaning to.

Sorry if I'm just blind and it's all in there or something.
Nah, you're not a blind. I think a "defend" ability is a good idea, I've also got a few recommendations that a gallery would be a good addition, too.