Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Am I just retarded or is there no "scroll bar" or ways to scroll through lists like the captain's log or mission menu, etc ?
I know there are some invisible spot in the 'sex. history' tab where the mouse wheel or click and drag do work to scroll down.
But I can't find any such spot in the captain's log tab to see new entry or scroll down to see text clearly cut and hidden.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Anyone know what the hell is going on with the Arcade Mode "story" episodes? Have been having this issue since the first one showed up (RAM skyrockets and the talking scene becomes literally unable to advance, never mind if there's anything past it), and I am fucking terrified to try the later ones that have shown up for fear they'll make my computer explode. Normal game plays completely fine with no issues that I can spot, for comparison.

Is it just the prologue that's nonoptimal, or is there something specific I'm failing to account for?

edit:just tried it with episode 1 and the same thing about happened in the skippable opening alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eprofesy

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
l wish the sound effects of them laughing weren't that "spammable", it is annoying for sure as if you mute sound effects, all other sounds are muted as well. Well, better to have peace and quiet rather than the devil laughing every 0.5 second of something happening. It is like Subway surfers but hentai, you got to have that sound playing every single time.
As for the acrade, it would be wise to teach the player how to do the minigames as there is no feedback on stroking. But the game gets more lively for sure, l like the minigames. More games should have such liveness, interacting with others but also choosing your style to proceed(l hope no forced vaginal sex in these minigames, bam you lose suddenly virginity; if there is one)

Reactions: TempTitle

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
The Captain not losing any endurance when sucking, clearly implies she is the best at her job and anything else related to it.
Master Captain vacuum of the SpermFleet.
Aurora is nothing compared to her.
1725880486176.png

Reactions: MANSPIDAAAAA

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
So I've not played for 2-4 updates and apart from some slow mini games and the fact you get xp now instead of it randomly gaining or being lost to the void it seems I can do less story wise, I do the fights and just get to some goo lady and then the games dead. It's lost some stuff I've done before and now for as far I can tell it's gained 1 boss fight that seems to go from 100% to dead and you win with and then back to how the game was before where nothing happens.

Is there something else other than an rock paper mini game where winning or lossing is the same and some really slow mini games that don't seem to add much other something new for 5 mintues but last for 20 more with not much difference and no real out come?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes