Ren'Py - Lilac Stars [v0.2] [DevErica]

1. 4.00 star(s)

darkwizard1940

I'm not a fan of Ren'Py VNs games, but i gave this one a shot and it was quite interesting and entertaining 30 minutes of gameplay (v 0.2)
    In many games of this genere introduction makes You insta-bored, here is quite short and game explain universe more by dialoges mixed with (early developed) exploration. It's much better than just spaming with textwalls on simple backgrounds.
    Dialoges are fine, not overextended and in company of our main girl, Suzi's, art. Her character is really interesting and keeped me till the end of this verion, she's nice written.
    One of my favorites thing in games we want to find here is customization and i see Dev already think about what is good sign. For now it's just a chlothing for slaves, but it's something already.
    I think what stoped me in this game is character of Suzi and overall execution of game. It's somehow cosy in artstyle and dialoge tempo. Worth a shot, for now it's 30 minutes adventure Morty! xd
    -1 Star for quite messed management part of game. It works, but curently it's mostly UI that is makeing it hard to understand, stat's are difficult to read and have minor bugs.
    I really hope this game will grown and i whish Dev fun and satisfaction developing this game