RPGM - Lilim Drive [v2.1.2] [Arumero Soft]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Erosia

I've played this game before, it's also made by the same devs as Creature Hunter; Arumero Soft.

Be forewarned, this game is incredibly fucking grindy. Not only is it grindy, it's also incredibly slow, every single action has a cut-in to it that slows everything to less than a crawl, you may as well be standing still.

You get 5 girls, the world is plunged into mutated lust, etc, etc. You go into missions and kill the bosses and mobs, gathering materials and getting violated along the way. Excuse plot.

The battle system can be incredibly infuriating to play, with no way to buy materials and such to speed along the grinding, you have no choice but to go into missions to farm materials. Not even leveling up will help you, since this is a weapons based RPG. Gear up or go home. Personally, I choose go home.

I can't recommend playing this unless you have an incredible level of patience. The sexual content is good, but it comes at a pace so infuriatingly slow that you're better off elsewhere.

To unlock the gallery, you have to let yourself get raped by the enemies or spend unlockers. Getting raped involves too many actions such as destroying your own clothes and waiting for the enemy to randomly rape you. And keep in mind, there are cut-ins everywhere, a single battle can take minutes solely due to cut-ins alone. And even turning them off won't make the experience get better.

From what I've seen and experienced, the game is focusing on being a game more than being an H-game, which, well let's be honest, completely goes against what most of us are looking for considering we're on this site.

That being said. It does execute the cores of gameplay well, grinding for materials (much as I hate it), learning enemy weaknesses, crafting weapons and learning your character's fortes are the aspects showcased here. If you want a game but with H elements, rather than just an H game. This is for you.