EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1669757775570.png

Overview:
Girls gather for a vacation on a certain lone island.
But things are not as they seem, and the island exists to gather sexual energy.
Now the girls have to join forces with one demon to halt the plans of another!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-29
Release Date: 2022-11-19
Developer: Arumero Soft
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.1.2
Language: English(MTL)
Translator: Gadriel
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

CI2_E_EN_sakusei_enemy.png 10d0d1dbb3d9e20347642986b3947009.png CI2_E_EN_dancer_body.png 758d2669203c9a3985ecc057ddacd619.png CI2_E_EN_sanran_body.png 20495173f4abf33e987634dad31fd08b.png

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp. Here's another game that will go to my Watch list, likely forever, in the now even more unlikely hope that it will ever get a proper translation.

Or at least an MTL that's edited enough to not give me an aneurysm when I try to read it.

I swear, uploaders that accept and post these should be punished by being forced to PLAY these, from top to bottom, and then take a screenshot of every bit of nonsense to shove down the throat of whoever made it...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LilimDrive-2.1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Won't launch due to it missing a file it says, I know I have to download an RPG player, but which one?

Jun 19, 2018
What a bunch of ungrateful party poopers. :poop:
Someone takes time out of their day to make this game accessible to us, equivalent value of at least $14.20 + labour yet here we are complaining about MTL...:cautious:

Won't launch due to it missing a file it says, I know I have to download an RPG player, but which one?
DLSite page says "Created Using RPG Maker VX"

gantos

Feb 24, 2018
Anybody have an untranslated copy of this?
I've been working on training a neural network for JP to EN translation and I think it can do a better job than this....

Edit- There are MUCH bigger problems here. Either script extraction was incomplete or a TON of the game just isn't translated. I Don't even know if you can rightly call this a partial translation. Some but not all menus are translated, most map text is, but combat text mostly isn't....
LOTS of holes here....

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I've played version 1 of this before. The battle system is interesting but holy fuck is it grindy. It just doesn't like giving any money, and EVERY single upgrade for your chracters costs money.

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
real question is: Is there pregnancy mechanic or is it only ending slides?
Egg pregnancy and birth. Getting cummed inside has a high chance of conception.

I've played version 1 of this before. The battle system is interesting but holy fuck is it grindy. It just doesn't like giving any money, and EVERY single upgrade for your chracters costs money.
Yeah, you get money only for successfully completing boss hunts or by selling excess materials. Game itself tells you that. Though addition of sellable gallery unlockers gives a bit of cash boost compared to first version.

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
Anybody have an untranslated copy of this?
I've been working on training a neural network for JP to EN translation and I think it can do a better job than this....

Edit- There are MUCH bigger problems here. Either script extraction was incomplete or a TON of the game just isn't translated. I Don't even know if you can rightly call this a partial translation. Some but not all menus are translated, most map text is, but combat text mostly isn't....
LOTS of holes here....
Games from this dev are VERY heavily scripted compared to yer average RPGMs. Translator explicitly said that he didn't touched the script file because it breaks the game in unpredictable ways.

gantos

Feb 24, 2018
Games from this dev are VERY heavily scripted compared to yer average RPGMs. Translator explicitly said that he didn't touched the script file because it breaks the game in unpredictable ways.
The scripts contain a solid third of the games text.....
If you don't touch the scripts in this one, you really aren't translating much.
Looks like commonevents weren't touched either... that's another third.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote