Sep 10, 2019
i wish people would actually read what's in updates before talking about them

this one is nothing at all; just adding files so the game can be ran standalone without rpgmaker RTP
for everyone who already uses the RTP it's just adding bloat and you don't want it

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Pondering why they would bother. The only thing coming to my mind is so that you do not "bloat" your system with RTP installs, but that turns into advantage the moment you play more than 1 RPGM game on that system, so...eh? Dev expects the game to survive the RPGM website (where the RTP downloads reside) or something? Lack of Internet access?...Bypassing some weird hissy fit of an operating system regarding system folder access?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I can't believe the developers of Creature Hunter made with worst features and mechanics than Creature Hunter

trollface25

Feb 20, 2021
Just throwing in my own little translation request.
Any chance someone could translate the Badge/Achievement descriptions and post them either here, or in a text file?
As my inner gamer feels like trying to get them all, and I could probably figure them all out eventually by making some educated guesses based off the numbers in their description, but having the translated descriptions would still be pretty nice.

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
Any chance someone could translate the Badge/Achievement descriptions and post them either here, or in a text file?
As my inner gamer feels like trying to get them all, and I could probably figure them all out eventually by making some educated guesses based off the numbers in their description, but having the translated descriptions would still be pretty nice.
Was there something not translated?
I don't see anything in JP.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I think I know them all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: trollface25
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote