Lilitales not on site anymore?

Jun 18, 2017
I had an itch to play Lilitales again but when I searched for it on this site, it's not here anymore.
I remember downloading it from here maybe last year, and when I do a google search for "Lilitales f95zone" I get a page that doesn't exist anymore.

If anyone has a link to the game that was (I think it's only partially but still worth it to me) translated I would be grateful,
but I'm also just curious as to why some games are simply removed from the site. Is it because they break site rules in terms of their content?
Any response is appreciated.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I had an itch to play Lilitales again but when I searched for it on this site, it's not here anymore...
There's Lilipalace. Things that get removed are usually for rule 7 (underage characters), but don't really know. Unlikely but if it's only partially translated that may be why? The game is still up on other sites though.

Looking at the Visual Novel Translation Status thread it's been picked up Front Wing, although that was .

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The link worked once, but now it's back to bring up the permission warning.
Sorry for the confusion.

It seems that the game version we had was broken, uploaders and staff were getting a working version and it seems that they got it, we're just waiting on confirmation and after it's confirmed, we'll move it back.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry for the confusion.

It seems that the game version we had was broken, uploaders and staff were getting a working version and it seems that they got it, we're just waiting on confirmation and after it's confirmed, we'll move it back.
Oh I see, thank you for the clarification! Sorry, that I couldn't find it on my own.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight