EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE228152_img_main.jpg

Overview:
There is a place that appears like a mirage. Disappearing and reappearing over and over again.
In this place, people have been disappearing.
Seria, a knight of the kingdom, has come to this place to investigate the rumors of villagers suddenly disappearing.
However, that place was a labyrinth where starved demons run rampant...

Within the dungeon, there are many monsters and traps.
A woman wearing a white tunic, adventurers, a suspicious man wearing a hood, the disappearing villagers... Are they friends or enemies?
Will Seria be able to solve the mystery of this place and escape...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer: -
Publisher: -
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Shop (All-Ages):
Shop (+18): -
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - -
thanks to @Joseph-Stalin for the game!

RE228152_img_smp1.jpg RE228152_img_smp2.jpg RE228152_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Oh god yes!! Lilitales was one of the best H-RPG of all time, just hope this one wasn't as buggy though. Will try first and if I like it then I'm totally gonna buy it!

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

My name is chiakisan. I also go by Rakushun.

I'm the publisher of Lilipalace. We worked really hard to bring this game to the West in native English. If you could help us out by considering purchasing the game, we'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

The uncensor patch can be acquired from our website at

You can also purchase the game at JAST USA and Manga Gamer:

We also translated Fallen and Treasure Hunter Claire, so we'd be very grateful if you supported us through those games as well :)

thx the good wörk

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm the publisher of Lilipalace. We worked really hard to bring this game to the West in native English. If you could help us out by considering purchasing the game, we'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

We also translated Fallen and Treasure Hunter Claire, so we'd be very grateful if you supported us through those games as well :)

Thanks for the heads up! Will definitely support this game now.

Jul 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

Hey mate keep the good work, loking forward to the release of treasure hunter claire

Reactions: chiakisan

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
I downloaded the mirror 1 and followed the patch instructions but still isn't uncensored any help?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
so there's no uncensored version?:eek:
Unless the patch shared from Kagura Games it's what you're looking for (and you can download it for free it seems) but I doubt it because if the setup inside the folder it's theirs, then no, there's no uncensored uncensored version out there.

Reactions: n0b0dy
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for the translation, hopefully this will keep me occupied until there's an update of some sort on the translation of Lilitales from the dev.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Unless the patch shared from Kagura Games it's what you're looking for (and you can download it for free it seems) but I doubt it because if the setup inside the folder it's theirs, then no, there's no uncensored uncensored version out there.
It's this site but I downloaded it and followed the instructions but it's still censored for me :[ hope someone can help

Reactions: AstralFrost
Jul 6, 2017
It's this site but I downloaded it and followed the instructions but it's still censored for me :[ hope someone can help
By censored do you mean like a sunlight/foggy effect? Or is it like a pixilated blur? Because if it is a pixilated blur then more than likely that is the uncensored version, censored being said sunlight/foggy effects.

Reactions: mangegin
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes