• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
i'm stuck on the wizard boss. how remove confusion or the spell?
When i played, i used Seria to do this route, u could also choose the priest. With Seria, basically use Unchain all turns he cast right at the start, or confusion will make u insta-lose. With the Priest i think u need an acessory or look for a library in the same floor to learn a magic barrier spell(something like this) then battle the priest there...

Reactions: n0b0dy

Lone_Wolf20

Jan 5, 2018
Yes, it will :FeelsGoodMan::

Don't know how soon though...
Dude you just made my day, I've been waiting for lilitales to be fully translated for so long I'd given up hope. I was so disappointed when i got through the first half and realized that was as much as I was going to be able to play.

Rakshasa

Oct 23, 2017
Lilipalace is the first of the games, Lilitales is set in the same universe and is kinda a sequel as it features recurring characters from the first

Also, you guys may consider supporting the developers patreon

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Hey people i hope you can support by buying the game, its cheap and he is going to translate more games if the support continue, in a couple of days (20 july) he will release treasure hunter claire (its a great game that a play long time ago) it will be with real 0 censorship without mosaics.

I know some of you dont want to have that games on your steam list but you can create another account just to support this team, they deserve it.

On Ulmf said that the plan is to release game at the same time as in japan (games from Acerola) and i think thats a great thing and also he plans to translate all the Acerola games (exept 1 that is already on english).

So you know what to do ;) its like buying a soda but you help the team to make more games and you help us "the pervy" comunity to get more games on native english.

Sorairei

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the game :D 1 more for my collection, just have one problem, i can's see the text :(

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@brynhildr Can we add a link to the OP to the developer's page for the English Version of the game on ? I'd also suggest the game's page on DMM, but it's only in available in Japanese there at the moment.
Isn't this entire thread from the devs themselves? The post after OP is from the official translator of this game.
A publisher and a translator are not necessarily the developer. chiakisan, a.k.a. Kagura Games, probably only owns the license to be the exclusive distributor of Lilipalace in particular in English and Chinese speaking markets. I'm guessing the terms of the license purchased from the developers probably vary somewhat, seeing how Fallen's English version is not distributed on DLsite at all the way Lilipalace's is.

Kagura Games also gets money monthly via Patreon regardless of whether or not they publish any new games every month.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Boring, ugly, dungeon crawler with good artwork and voice but censored. Story seemed predictable, unoriginal and generally forgettable but to be fair i didn't read most of it. Can only recommend it for the gallery.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks but if possible can you have lilitales fixed up because the translation is incomplete and the game is still buggy.
Doubtful They will do that out of the kindness of their hearts.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thanks for linking to my save. I wish people linked to my save blog instead of directly to the saves, but eh. Guess I shouldn't complain.
Right, sorry about that.
I've edited the post and added a link.

Reactions: n0b0dy

venivichi

Jun 10, 2018
Man i have no idea about how translations work but what the whole "you are in a rock" message is supposed to mean at the hints screen,is it supposed to be a jab at the player or something?

Mittens13

Jun 17, 2018
Can anyone provide a different save file link (preferably Mega) because the link using file upload doesn't work for me, I get blocked by the Insecure Connection error message using both Microsoft Edge and Firefox.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi everyone,

My name is chiakisan. I also go by Rakushun.

I'm the publisher of Lilipalace. We worked really hard to bring this game to the West in native English. If you could help us out by considering purchasing the game, we'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

*snip*

We also translated Fallen and Treasure Hunter Claire, so we'd be very grateful if you supported us through those games as well :)
I will be honest and no offense, I skipped this game as I am not much for "battle rapes" where you have to lose a fight to see the good stuff.

But will say that I will be picking up Fallen this weekend from Steam!!! LOVE corruption based games where the occupants of towns corrupt the player/character and take advantage of them in between missions!!

You keep making games like that, I will keep buying! ;)

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone know the trick to beating the succubus. Once she gets her barrier up my attacks do no damage and it doesnt seem to wear off. Ive looked around the floors a bit and I cant find anything. I found the crystal for the merchant but that didn't seem to do anything left. There is an unpowered circle in the same room that I cant interact with

Reactions: kekasaurus

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone know the trick to beating the succubus. Once she gets her barrier up my attacks do no damage and it doesnt seem to wear off. Ive looked around the floors a bit and I cant find anything. I found the crystal for the merchant but that didn't seem to do anything left. There is an unpowered circle in the same room that I cant interact with
I beat her but I'm a bit puzzled as to why. There's an item called the crystal catalyst and you use it in battle on Seria which seems to power her up. Then use her Sword of the Three Elements thing and when you roll one of each element to get Triforce, it will bypass the barrier. Seems that the succubus is on low health when she uses her barrier and a couple of Triforces will take her down.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
I beat her but I'm a bit puzzled as to why. There's an item called the crystal catalyst and you use it in battle on Seria which seems to power her up. Then use her Sword of the Three Elements thing and when you roll one of each element to get Triforce, it will bypass the barrier. Seems that the succubus is on low health when she uses her barrier and a couple of Triforces will take her down.
Thanks, this worked. I didn't even see the crystal in my inventory the first time.

Reactions: kekasaurus
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes