jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Don't remember, exactly, but I think once you beat the game you unlock the gallery on the title screen. Or its there from the start.

spacedra

Mar 15, 2018
hello can anyone help me. I can play the game but I cant back out of menus like if I go in to invatory or try to save I can only get out if I quit the game and ive trid all the normal keys backspace and esc.

Reactions: KingofBugs01

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Okay this is a bit embarassing, but how does the full save work ? I understand that you must beat the last boss, but then how do you navigate back out of the labyrinth ?

Arsov

Apr 24, 2018
Can somebody help me? On the B5F I can't beat three bandits with poison. I can't proceed further. On the B4F there is red circle with cursed heroine. I can't find scroll with protection spell (Raven?). On the B2F there is a chest. I can't open it. Also there is three traps with goblins. Do anybody know how to solve this problems?

help! i stuck in 3f (this floor has mimic). can not find where cycloops?
I think you should step on the green circle to open steel bars. This circle is south from the mimic.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Can somebody help me? On the B5F I can't beat three bandits with poison. I can't proceed further. On the B4F there is red circle with cursed heroine. I can't find scroll with protection spell (Raven?). On the B2F there is a chest. I can't open it. Also there is three traps with goblins. Do anybody know how to solve this problems?

I think you should step on the green circle to open steel bars. This circle is south from the mimic.
i finish it since a while long, lol.

All problem of you in here:

Reactions: Arsov

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I found a Bug:
I found the Sword of Slumber and I was fighting vs a Giant Slime and he got sleeped with my Sword of Slumber.

But the sleeped Giant Slime can still grabs me...

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
hmm, i dnt think this is rpg maker program. I mean the files in floder game too different with rpg maker game.

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

Overview:
There is a place that appears like a mirage. Disappearing and reappearing over and over again.
In this place, people have been disappearing.
Seria, a knight of the kingdom, has come to this place to investigate the rumors of villagers suddenly disappearing.
However, that place was a labyrinth where starved demons run rampant...

Within the dungeon, there are many monsters and traps.
A woman wearing a white tunic, adventurers, a suspicious man wearing a hood, the disappearing villagers... Are they friends or enemies?
Will Seria be able to solve the mystery of this place and escape...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer: -
Publisher: -
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Shop (All-Ages):
Shop (+18): -
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - -
thanks to @Joseph-Stalin for the game!

Any MEGA links? :)

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes