Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Well now, don't I look the fool? (Thank you.)

Found another translation oddity where one of the chests in the Labyrinth of Trials B3F announces it contains a Lucky Ring, but what you actually get from it is the Luck Bracelet, its upgraded version. (I'm thinking maybe one of the chests earlier in the game that contained the Spirit Armor might've also declared it contained a Spirit Sword- I thought I was sleep deprived but now I'm thinking I ought to double-check.)

Edit: Also, since I only just got to an encounter where an Outlaw enemy isn't alone, I can now tell that its name is probably being misspelled as Outlow when it appears alone. I thought it might've been intentional for a while due to how easy to spot it was. The Aesculapius staff has one of its stats misspelled (DFE instead of DEF). A Cyclops is Cyeclops when accompanied by two Gargoyles, and there's a Grenn Orc in a rangers/sentai reference group (that also serves as a good and humorous way to teach players about elemental strengths and weaknesses).
I guess I should have expected that the content without any CG in it would have the most spelling errors left over. Testers probably didn't bother getting beyond the credits.

There's a blue (water) barrier you have to use the correct elemental sword buff (Val-Bolt) to cut through outside of battle in the Labyrinth of Trials that feels like such a waste to not have placed in the main game's progress so as to help teach players what to do against the final boss. The ninja girl that I assume is some kind of cameo was pretty ridiculous due to only having the one Insta-Kill protecting accessory available to share between the three characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure if I understand a couple of the ??? weapons obtained from the Labyrinth of Trials:
  • Seria's Magic Sword Ascalon seems to adjust its damage based on the number of battles completed, but I'm not certain if that's how it's meant to be working? It might actually be the number of enemies felled personally by Seria while it was equipped instead, but I'm not sure it's worth grinding that number up when you have a +200 ATK and +10 every other stat blade available long before you find it on the floor of B8F.
  • Cless' Caduceus powers up its INT bonus in-battle based on how much MP the staff has drained every turn so far, but it seems that it doesn't really start out at +0 on the first turn, since it seems to do slightly more damage then than it will the first time it's drained MP; This confused me a lot and I thought the way it worked must've been different, since it appeared the power was going down instead of up in the first pair of turns. That aside, the INT bonus can get pretty ridiculous the longer a battle lasts.
  • Rozz's Death Gambler changes the "x 10" to instead function as "x 100" for his Gamble Trick skills' calculation (i.e.- (Die Roll 1 + Die Roll 2)*100 -> Damage Dealt/Healed to Target(s) determined by Die Roll 3).
Anyway, one untranslated thing (but maybe an important one), the contents of the
about save.txt file in the savedata directory:
Code:
このフォルダにセーブが格納されます。
セキュリティソフトなどによる誤検知、誤削除されないよう、お使いのセキュリティソフトの設定をご確認ください。
Run through machine translation:
Code:
Saves are stored in this folder.
Check the settings of your security software so that they are not mistakenly detected or deleted by security software.
So if anyone ever has any issues with their saves going missing in the future (or has had them in the past), it looks like the author knew about an anti-virus or the like giving some of their users trouble with that.

Last edited:

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
Downloaded the game and various saves, installed the patched version and the unpatched version the gallery is always black for me with no scenes, what do i do?

thenoob1232

Apr 6, 2020
anyone mind giving me there game. i just want an uncensored full save game. can somone plz give me a link too that.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
I honestly liked Lilitales much more than this. I was expecting to get out of the dungeon and live the life in the town, corrupting the mc like lilitales. After going through all that maze I got disappointed honestly. Still, its an interesting game. Good as a game but bad as hentai imo since most of the times you get hentai scenes from getting game overs.

Crispin7

May 30, 2018
The new patch on kaguragames is supposedly uncensored, but it stops you from installing it on non-steam versions of the game (says "invalid directory" and "game executable not found"). Can anyone figure out how to install the uncensored patch without getting the game on steam?

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
which button should i press to play the game? almost try everything but didn't budge from main screen at all lol
should i redownload it again?

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
which button should i press to play the game? almost try everything but didn't budge from main screen at all lol
should i redownload it again?
using the arrow keys or just clicking the icons with the mouse should work, I just use the arrows

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
someone know how to beat the warrior on B5F on the labyrinth of trial ?

Last edited:

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
I'm almost ashamed to ask but how do you defeat the prison warden? I know about the levitation spell to avoid DOOOOOOM but he hits way too hard.

Helf girl can't melee since she gets 100% countered everytime and the boss does ANOTHER attack in the same turn
Cless can either hjeal/bless or use holy bullet.

I'll be honest, just pushing through out of curiosity, not a big fan of kagura games style rpg

NVM, I did it

So far, the best strategy against bosses and other enemies seems to be to defend and hope for a counterattack. Game balancing looks extremely poor imho but whatever, don't like don't play it

Last edited:

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
If anyone has the game on steam, can u please share the game without mosaic, impossible to install the patch on this version apparently.

Reactions: Banality
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes