4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SPANKTANK- Twitter Banner Descent.jpg

Overview:
Overall, Lilith Descent is about lewd and entertaining dungeon exploration, Where the player can have a variety of character builds utilizing elements and items, all in hopes of conquering a living labyrinthian world known as the Serferus Realm.

The story of the game centers around a young archeologist named Journey who receives a letter and a package from an estranged sister.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-04-25
Developer: Spanktank
Censored: No
Version: Test C
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Buồn thanks for the link

H5.JPG H9.JPG Lilith Descent tw-3.jpg Lilith Descent tw-5.jpg Pic 2.jpg Pic 3.jpg SPANKTANK - Defeat Battle 2.JPG 3.JPG 1.JPG Dr.Midday 3.JPG Screenshot 3.PNG SPANKTANK - Shop Keeper.jpg Screenshot Defeat Battle v4.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
This game shows a lot of promise! It has good foundations, just needs some cleaning up and a whole lot more content.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Art looks noise and story seems to be intresting plus many female characters
Gonna wait a few more updates but this is gonna be good

Amirabilis

May 3, 2021
Um im playing lilith descent and im kinda stuck at the first part because it keeps telling me to choose 4 party memebrs when i only have Journey and i cant seem to continue. I really dont know what to do

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Um im playing lilith descent and im kinda stuck at the first part because it keeps telling me to choose 4 party memebrs when i only have Journey and i cant seem to continue. I really dont know what to do
I had a brief problem with this too--
Journey is already a party member. Just click ESC (if you move her into the other section, move her back). It will then ask you if you want to save before taking you into the dungeon :)

Reactions: Fitzounet
Nov 26, 2017
Promising start but for now its a worse version of Karyns Prison
It does remind me of Karryn's Prison in a way, I'm looking forward to future updates because it seems to focus more on rpg progression through skills, Gear, and so on. When Karryn's Prison was more focused on the passives beased on experinces to effect gameplay.

But like Karryn's Prison in thee future I hope there will be more ways the Protagonist engages through H-combat.

damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
1641172826682.png 1641173149476.png 1641172982674.png
Seeing as how the dev has already put in both Sex Defense,Sex Attack and Resist/Vulnerability I see no reason to not move this to a 50/50 battle and battlefuck game, though in its current state lewd moves in battle are either completley ignorable or battle ending also the player starts with no lewd attacks at all.

Reactions: Mister Wake

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Really nice and very promising. The game seems to be quite unbalanced (e.g. a swarm of goblins constantly knocking character down without ability to counterattack, when finding the ultimate sword the game becomes way too easy, the only way to get to the boss fight in good shape seems to be by avoiding enemies in the earlier chambers, etc) but this is understandable for the prototype. Keep up good work!

Reactions: Mister Wake

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
I was a GREAT FIRST RELEASED but maybe without any form of feedback with their players, it finally get silenced by others games not some good as it. Really sad..:cry:

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes