RPGM - Completed - Lilith in Nightmare! [v4.0] [circle-tekua]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kmkm1234

Keep in mind, I did cheat in my playthrough AND played on easy. Even with that, it took me around 3 hours to get the True Ending. With losing and all the stuff I clearly missed, there's a lot of content here. The hentai itself is good, the animations are fluid and it never really feels unfair in the combat. And I know how many people like consent instead of the classic "lose and rape" and well, this game has that to. Later on some of the Succubi can be consent; of course however... some aren't. But beggers can't be choosers.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jacob Kururugi

This game absolutely stomps Succubus Tamer 2. There are plenty of fetishes in here. Futa, titjob, assjob, domination, anal, and they're all animated. While you are exploring the map you have a decent amount of mobs to kill along the way which gives you the appropriate amount of exp. (So no long grinding)

The story is also excellent in terms of how you can get both endings, no matter how you play the game you will get both the normal ending and the true ending. To me this game gets even more points because it doesn't seem to be slapped straight onto a machine translate.

Also unlike Succubus Tamer 2, you actually keep your levels if you so desire.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

justanormalguy

I really enjoyed this game and here's why: I just want the damn H-Scenes! I HATE extensive and weary grinding and Lilith in Nightmare lets you get almost all H-Scenes from the get go! Also, I love feet and there isn't enough footjobs/foot fetish stuff on H-Games and most of them are femdom, but I don't like the high humiliation degree these games have(Yes, mr Bo Wei, this is for you). Plus, all animated, and nice animation I must say, with tons of cumshots and a broad(ish) range of fetish, specially monster girls.