FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Any way to remove preggers state of a slave? Somehow got pregnant through infertility pills without any special mods/perks to improve fertility or anything. Altered her perks to barren now but a bit late.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Any way to remove preggers state of a slave? Somehow got pregnant through infertility pills without any special mods/perks to improve fertility or anything. Altered her perks to barren now but a bit late.
What interesting timing...
If you have a "res" folder inside the game folder, then:
1. create a blank text file in res/items/innoxia/pills/apill.xml
(apill.xml is the name of the file, the rest is where it needs to go)
2. copy-paste this into the file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Good to go. Open game, pass time until the next day, and then go to Ralph's item store and buy it.
4. This item works, provided that you can make someone take it, which shouldn't be a problem for slaves.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Thanks, I couldn't get it to work for a while and was testing various shit to find out why. Turns out that the author tag breaks it:

<authorTag><![CDATA[A small name stamped on one side of the pill reads 'ririmudev studios'.]]></authorTag>

Removed that and it showed up finally (Maybe put the author/your name in the item description or something?). Works wonderfully.

What a weird thing to not have in a game like this by default lol.

Last edited:

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Weird, I don't think I had any such issues; it's pretty much the same as similar files, but I'll go ahead and edit the post to remove it just in case.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
"The preview will probably be out late tomorrow evening" --Innoxia on Discord
I believe she means 24h London time today.
The update is promised to contain race modding, ovipositors, tentacles and feral, although that last one might not be completely finished.
She also promised v4 a few weeks after but I doubt that.
Sadly I'm not running an ancient Oracle version of Java anymore so I'l need someone else to compile and upload.

Reactions: Masterpwner

uNderdog_101

Jan 19, 2018
Is the new update going to have the fix/workaround for the Java blank tooltip bug?
It's really hard to get into the game as a new player when the tooltips are a nightmare to use.

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
Is the new update going to have the fix/workaround for the Java blank tooltip bug?
It's really hard to get into the game as a new player when the tooltips are a nightmare to use.
It's a New Java Update Problem...
I thought they got a workaround to that already in the github by having a toggle for tooltips...?

uNderdog_101

Jan 19, 2018
It's a New Java Update Problem...
I thought they got a workaround to that already in the github by having a toggle for tooltips...?
I know that it's a java update that caused the problem, and that the workaround is having a toggle for having no fade animation on the tooltips in the game. I'm wondering if will be implemented in the upcoming update, since it seemingly hasn't been merged into the dev version.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes