NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
View attachment 461015

View attachment 461017

Like I said, enchant Angel Tears potion to add wings. Drink potion. Poof. You're an angel.

Just because you can't figure something out doesn't make it impossible.
Unbenannt3.PNG
There is no such option on Angel's Tears. Since humans don't have wings, there's "Remove" and the generic "Resize" option. So whichever exploity way you used to get the wings, that's not it.
I don't understand your post. Didn't M-S-3000 agree with your insight/idea? :unsure:
That was sarcasm.

Reactions: e-disfunction

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
At this point I think mecha froggy is full of shit, because that has never been an option, and Inno even said that the item just says Angel, but is actually meant for humans. Just like demons, there's no item to turn into an angel. The only way to do it is with a slime exploit, but that's like a cheat.

Don't think I'm fucking retarded when I've been playing this game for over a year now.

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek
Nov 2, 2019
Hey, this is a long shot but is there any way of modding what the different levels under furry preferences include? I'd like to add animal genitalia to the minimum setting. I looked through the game files real quick but nothing stood out.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hey, this is a long shot but is there any way of modding what the different levels under furry preferences include? I'd like to add animal genitalia to the minimum setting. I looked through the game files real quick but nothing stood out.
Not without some (relatively straight forward) edits to the code and compiling your own jar.

Nov 2, 2019
Not without some (relatively straight forward) edits to the code and compiling your own jar.
Alright, I figured it was defined somewhere in the code itself when I couldn't 't find a likely-looking .xml file. Unfortunately I'm not enthusiastic enough about horse cocks that I'd go through the trouble, but thanks for the fast reply!

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Poof - you have angel wings.
Poof - game now thinks your race is "angel"​
Curiously, you decided to forego screen capping the result of actually drinking that potion, with its completely predictable effect (at least to anyone who actually understands this game's enchantment system rather than merely trying to bullshit their way through an internet argument):
Unbenannt4.PNG

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
*sigh* That doesn't add wings if you don't have them. Observe, a human potion with the wing growth transform you're pointing at in +1,+2, and +3.

human wing potion description.png

Ought to end up with some pretty big angel wings, right? Nope.

human wing potion doesn't give you wings.png

Still human. If you want wings, you've got to have the transformation option on a potion. Like this.

horse wing transformation.png horse wing transformation potion description.png horse wing potion not an angel.png

Note: still not an angel. Now a pegataur.

The only way to become an angel is through save editing, debugging, or the biojuice canister trick which may or may not be working on a given version. There is no legit transformation. Presumably it will be added the same way the demon transform has been at some time at or near the heat death of the universe.

Edit: Somehow I spent 20 minutes on this delightful screenshot adventure and didn't see NoStepOnSnek's post. Oops. :)

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
You know that you can be transformed into a demon during the main quest, right? Talk to the one sister with max corruption and she'll offer to turn you into a demon. Poof, you're a demon.

Demons can transform themselves at will. Someone mentioned slime biocanister earlier, which is why I brought all this up in the first place, because slime transformation irreversible and doesn't allow flight. Demonic transformation, however, is reversible and does allow flight:

1) Get turned into demon.
2) Tranform self to grow small set of wings.
3) Drink potion as above. It doesn't even have to be angelic. You can go with anything that flies.
4) Wings change and race gets changed with it.
5) This may very well be due to a bug, but it works.

This is how I transformed my character who was a demon into an angel... entirely by accident, but again, it still works.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Are you people suffering from the final episode of boredom or what is this? :FacePalm:
Pretty much. I'm having a lazy morning. Also not interested in 37000 posts to the effect of, "I followed Mecha Froggy's instructions and still no wangs. What do?"

You know that you can be transformed into a demon during the main quest, right? Talk to the one sister with max corruption and she'll offer to turn you into a demon. Poof, you're a demon.

Demons can transform themselves at will. Someone mentioned slime biocanister earlier, which is why I brought all this up in the first place, because slime transformation irreversible and doesn't allow flight. Demonic transformation, however, is reversible and does allow flight:

3) Drink potion as above. It doesn't even have to be angelic. You can go with anything that flies.

This is how I transformed my character who was a demon into an angel... entirely by accident, but again, it still works.
No, no it doesn't.

1.) Getting any demon part hard locks your species as demon. You can't change it. Ever.
2.) Using the growth potion doesn't change the type of the wings.

Keep moving those goalposts. I'm eager to see what ridiculous idea you come up with next.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

1) Slimes are reversible, all you need is an enchanted bio canister.
2) Demons on the other hand, are not*. The above procedure would most certainly be a bug if someone can reproduce it - I couldn't.

*Currently, that may change once we officially encounter Angels.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
[Note: This is not a continuation of any conversation. It is ideas perpendicular to mechanics ... lets call it 'philosophy or theology'.]
2) Demon[ization]s on the other hand, are not [reversible]*.
*Currently, that may change once we officially encounter Angels.
I am looking forward to Innoxia's formal revelation of 'angels' in Lilith's Throne as I am very curious of the origin & purpose of Lilith and the Lilin. The advent of a human soul--the main character in LT--carrying a shard of angelic/demonic power as a personl weapon into the conflict among angels and Lilith has so much literary/philosophical/theological potential! :cool:

I believe I am more anxious to see more of the story than I am to play more of the game. :oops:

Background from 'real life': Demons are actually angels--Heylel (Satan) was the first angel (or at least the foremost angel) until his fall and the war in heaven which led to the fall of some of the other angels into "demonhood" :devilish:. However, Lilith is (most often) not considered an angel/demon but is more of a animation of chaos and the chaotic influence of nature that was resident in the Garden of Eden with Adam & Eve (i.e.: Lilith was the 'spirit' that tempted Adam to eat the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge). :alien:

Note: Most sources (Judaic, Christian, Islamic) usually give angel names the suffix "-el" (meaning "of God"), such as Heylel, Michael, Gabriel, etc. The Metatron--the voice of God--is the only angelic exception. (Lilith is not an angel so doesn't get this suffix.) Also, the idea of "fallen from heaven/grace" and "in Hell" is theologically murky--it may not be any actual geographical place as much as a state of communication (i.e.: "Don't talk to him because he's been a bad angel.") Therefore, all of the "fallen" angels can make an appearance in LT *against* Lilith in order to get back into God's grace without any theological controversy. :sneaky:

Anyway, in LT, Lilith seems to be slumming in an offshoot of creation with a bunch of the 'wrong crowd' (demons) after having a run-in with a bunch of angels (Samael, et al.) and, yet, humans are considered to be the unwelcome race. Hmmm. :unsure:

So, anyone else exited about angels in LT?

P.S.: Has anyone noticed that the Dark Siren's citadel is almost exactly under Lilaya's house? It is far too close to be just chance ... :whistle:

Reactions: ejmuerte and Shilou
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes