e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
BUG: Age Calculations
(Can someone with credibility please report this to Discord or Github ... Innoxia will want to fix this, soon!) (Thank you! :))

Date and age calculations are getting futher out-of-hand. Just calculate & note the "unfortunate" actual age of this NPC.
(Win7Pro 64-bit; v0.3.8.1; new game; etc.)
!AgeCalcs.png

The above example is just the worst one I've found. Most NPCs born in the 1980s will have almost 20 years added to their age (example: a current guest born in 1988 is, apparently, 52 years old). :oops:

Here is another example of a slave imported from v0.3.7.5 or v0.3.7.1--this could be another "game version update that doesn't recognize earlier save" problem, so it may not be a regular-type bug. (y) (I'll try to replicate it if I have time.)
!ImportAges.png

Write back if you need more info and/or etc.

e-d

Reactions: onyxmoose

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Did you free Scarlett or keep her as a slave?
I originally kept her, then freed her for the quest.
BUG: Age Calculations
(Can someone with credibility please report this to Discord or Github ... Innoxia will want to fix this, soon!) (Thank you! :))

Date and age calculations are getting futher out-of-hand. Just calculate & note the "unfortunate" actual age of this NPC.
(Win7Pro 64-bit; v0.3.8.1; new game; etc.)
View attachment 684148

The above example is just the worst one I've found. Most NPCs born in the 1980s will have almost 20 years added to their age (example: a current guest born in 1988 is, apparently, 52 years old). :oops:

Here is another example of a slave imported from v0.3.7.5 or v0.3.7.1--this could be another "game version update that doesn't recognize earlier save" problem, so it may not be a regular-type bug. (y) (I'll try to replicate it if I have time.)
View attachment 684152

Write back if you need more info and/or etc.

e-d
GILF
So, is the dairy farm... exploit... going to be resolved, or what?
Probably not.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I originally kept her, then freed her for the quest.
Again, the bug occurs when you free Scarlett initially, then try to get her from the Harpy Nests. The bug (last time I checked) prevents you from doing this unless you can select the "follow her" option, which you can only do if your MC has wings. If you try to follow Scarlett to Slaver Alley on foot, she simply isn't there but is also no longer in the Harpy Nests.

If you enslave Scarlett then sell or give her to Helena, no issue.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Oh, I got that bug yesterday. Tried for a week in-game of going back and forth to see if she spawned, eventually gave up and rescued Arthur. Tried once more after that and Scarlett finally showed up.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Are there any other modding guides other than weapons / clothes?
I have tried (with some success) to mod bits of the game from github code, but figuring out where which stuff comes from takes ages. And some things I want I am literally unable to find.
Is there any comprehensive guide explaining how to mod the game from code side?

I have stalked the discord for a bit, but there isn't anything especially useful in there and the mods section is mainly weapons / clothes (well, duh, this part is well supported and explained). There are some mods for game mechanics, but there are very few of them, they are very basic and for the most part - severely outdated.

I was thinking in direction of adding new NPCs, events, some actions, populating the city, changing spawn rules, extending sex actions and all the fun stuff. So it would be great to have some overview of what do I need to modify to add an NPC, an event and whatnot, what is expected to be coded, what is expected to come from resources and how to bind stuff together.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Are there any other modding guides other than weapons / clothes?
I have tried (with some success) to mod bits of the game from github code, but figuring out where which stuff comes from takes ages. And some things I want I am literally unable to find.
Is there any comprehensive guide explaining how to mod the game from code side?

I have stalked the discord for a bit, but there isn't anything especially useful in there and the mods section is mainly weapons / clothes (well, duh, this part is well supported and explained). There are some mods for game mechanics, but there are very few of them, they are very basic and for the most part - severely outdated.

I was thinking in direction of adding new NPCs, events, some actions, populating the city, changing spawn rules, extending sex actions and all the fun stuff. So it would be great to have some overview of what do I need to modify to add an NPC, an event and whatnot, what is expected to be coded, what is expected to come from resources and how to bind stuff together.
In short, nope. If you stop stalking us and start asking concrete questions, someone will probably have come across any given function before.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
There's no making custom enemies/scenes with modding here? At least not easily... or is that what the 'characters' folder is for?

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
This post is personal perspective and a request for others' opinions. (y)

This is the standard L.T. screen that I call: "The Post-Mugging Glow". :giggle:

!PostMuggingGlow.png

It occurs immediately after your character is mugged or assaulted by a stranger, then close-quarters negotiation or combat occurs, and finally a sexual interaction concluded with The Post-Mugging Glow.

As a probable-romantic, the P-MG has never been a satisfactory conclusion for me--even though it fits with the "combative-hypersexual" character of Dominion. It seems that after all this intense socializing it is an incomplete conclusion and there should be a few extra choices available at this point for the player. :unsure:

A few modest ideas for extra buttons: :whistle:

Talk : It seems that this encounter ended well for the strangers and unless the participants need to hurry along to elsewhere then a bit of relaxing and socializing could extend everyone's well-being. :)

Introductions : "By the way, my name is ..." All this passive-aggressive canoodling without proper introductions is, just, so rude.

Cuddle / Nibble / etc. : The violence and heavy breathing could use a slower dénoument ... non-verbal and "lighter". ("He/She's so like a _____, after 5 or 6 quick-ones he/she's off to the bar to brag with their friends." :rolleyes:)

Cigarettes & Compliments : Baby! THAT was epic!!! Did anyone take notes? :cool:

"Continue Animosities" : Okay look, things started off rough but together you found something special. Twisted, but special. How about planning some tense-but-futile negotiations before further rematches? :love:

Sedition : You've just made an ally with experience in sex, violence, and general skulduggery. Perhaps, they know others with similar interests.

So what are your feelings about the The Post-Mugging Glow screen? Does anyone else have extra button ideas?

e-d

P.S.: If anyone should actually want to use my ideas for buttons or similar in L.T., then go ahead & then cite me with a "Thank You" in the notes.

edit: Added sedition.

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Is there a way to have sex with female Scarlett as a male character? I even got the clock that changes preferences but its useless with her.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Is there a way to have sex with female Scarlett as a male character? I even got the clock that changes preferences but its useless with her.
Yeah, I'd like to know this too. Not knocking on people who like male-on-futa scenarios, mind you, it's just that Scarlett hits all my buttons save for dick thing.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
There's no random rape in this? Like you can't get raped in the club even while drunk?
Dude. Just get the "Unwilling Fucktoy" fetish, go wandering through an alleyway, lose the fight when you're attacked and select the "Resist" options. Rape will happen.

Also, Vicki (the weapons and magic dealer) will bend your MC over and rape the absolute shit out of them once you've gone to get Arthur's package.

But basically, if the MC getting raped is your jam, get the "Unwilling Fucktoy" fetish.

Last edited:
Reactions: regicide123
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes