anon707

Jun 13, 2018
If you didn't even have sex, you didn't really complete the game, did you?
depends on your definition of complete. If we're talking no vaginal, you definitely get through the main story without losing your virginity, same goes for of the rest of your body for the main story. You dont even have to suck a dick to beat it. As for side quest, I think this also applies unless im missing something. Now if you mean 100% the game (as 100% a unfinished game can be)... Im not sure but its likely a no.

Je suis un kiwi

Mar 15, 2018
Wait wait, you can actually find angels around?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally, I exported Ashley, buy her in the market slave and used her for breeding with my demon mc. (Angel+Demon)
I think you can import Ashley to play as a new character too.
Or breed two Ashley to make another angel.
That's my way to do without debug. :)

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Personally, I exported Ashley, buy her in the market slave and used her for breeding with my demon mc. (Angel+Demon)
Who's Ashley? I don't remember a NPC by that name. I didn't know there was any natural spawning angels?

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Who's Ashley? I don't remember a NPC by that name. I didn't know there was any natural spawning angels?
They are one of the shopkeepers in the shopping arcade. (their wiki page - )

I haven't played the last couple versions but to my knowledge, Angels don't spawn naturally. You can use the debug to turn yourself into one or do the export-import thing to get an Angel slave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Je suis un kiwi

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Shawna - female lesser Angel - LV3
Dora - doll lesser Angel - LV3
Adajyx - male Greater Fallen Angel - LV 10

I also have a female Greater Angel but she's OP with her enchanted equipment so I wasn't sure or not to include her. I can If you want.
Thank you, they will do nicely. I'll just edit the bio of the ones I'll pick to have them not be my offsprings, heheh.

Had completely forgotten you can export the NPCs you meet! May just try that too.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Shame Ino decided this will be only sex RPG. The framework is there to make a damn solid fighting/management/breeder game (somewhat in vein of Portals of Phereon, or Strive for Power).

I played this a few times, but it gets boring real quick once you learn the basics and realize most fights are a cakewalk. The story, that did capture my interest through the world building, likewise started going rather lackluster later on.

Maybe I'm just not furry enough to appreciate this for what it is, but I wouldn't mind playing LT as a management-focused game. Guess the problems with spaghetti code and refractoring mean no real possibility of such extensive of a mod to make it one, either. And the "story" doesn't seem to move much, if at all, for all the time I've watched this title.

Ah, well.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Shame Ino decided this will be only sex RPG. The framework is there to make a damn solid fighting/management/breeder game (somewhat in vein of Portals of Phereon, or Strive for Power).

I played this a few times, but it gets boring real quick once you learn the basics and realize most fights are a cakewalk. The story, that did capture my interest through the world building, likewise started going rather lackluster later on.

Maybe I'm just not furry enough to appreciate this for what it is, but I wouldn't mind playing LT as a management-focused game. Guess the problems with spaghetti code and refractoring mean no real possibility of such extensive of a mod to make it one, either. And the "story" doesn't seem to move much, if at all, for all the time I've watched this title.

Ah, well.
I play it as a incest breeding game myself. Where a male main character enslaves and impregnates all the daughters of every race for making money. Of course i wish there was more room in the house to where i didn't have to enslave them but making them slaves is the only way to fit all the races.

Belcher

Apr 4, 2020
I cant really find information on things so, whats the difference between elasticity and plasticity? And how can I force fetishes onto people?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I cant really find information on things so, whats the difference between elasticity and plasticity? And how can I force fetishes onto people?
Elasticity: How well an orifice stretches out to fit a large insertion.
High value = faster stretching.
Low value = more turns being spammed with red messages about the stretching progress of the orifice during sex.
Does nothing if the diameter of the insertion is not greater than that of the orifice.

Plasticity: How effectively a stretched orifice can return to its original state.
High value = slower return to original state and may not recover all of the original tightness.
Low value = stretching heals quickly and completely.

To give someone a fetish, make them drink a Mystery Kink consumable.
You should enchant it first if you want to precisely control the specific fetishes or likes/dislikes that are added/removed, otherwise it's random.

Belcher

Apr 4, 2020
Nice, I thought I had to do sex scenes for a few dozen days until they magically got it. Thanks for the info.

Aug 8, 2017
They are one of the shopkeepers in the shopping arcade. (their wiki page - )

I haven't played the last couple versions but to my knowledge, Angels don't spawn naturally. You can use the debug to turn yourself into one or do the export-import thing to get an Angel slave.
There used to be an exploit that let you become an angel entirely in-game:
  1. Become slime
  2. Transform all body parts into Angel- versions
  3. Undo slime
It was patched out a few versions ago.

• Sad
Reactions: srg91

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
depends on your definition of complete. If we're talking no vaginal, you definitely get through the main story without losing your virginity, same goes for of the rest of your body for the main story. You dont even have to suck a dick to beat it. As for side quest, I think this also applies unless im missing something. Now if you mean 100% the game (as 100% a unfinished game can be)... Im not sure but its likely a no.
I meant that if you don't have sex, don't do any potions, don't do any enchantments, don't have any slaves...you're essentially skipping half the content and then complaining that it was over too quickly. 90% of the point of the game is to find or make people with new and interesting body parts, then turn them into sex slaves. Yeah, you can avoid all that, but you're kind of missing the point.

Reactions: Zatrian

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
SpikyHair

It would be good to see some more management-oriented elements as if the main story progresses. Establishing other bases, funding a resistance to Lilith's rule and so on. The Elis section of the game is supposed to involve Meraxis helping the MC to establish some kind of militia in that town.

And yeah, the combat/magic system needs to be completely redone at some stage. ATM, there's little to no thought to combat and it becomes a bit of a chore. Just, "Oh, another random encounter. Guess I have to press the attack button until I win."

But I think the priority should be to get the main story in place, then look at what changes need to be made in order for play to involve continual advancement and challenge.

Reactions: SpikyHair

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
I meant that if you don't have sex, don't do any potions, don't do any enchantments, don't have any slaves...you're essentially skipping half the content and then complaining that it was over too quickly. 90% of the point of the game is to find or make people with new and interesting body parts, then turn them into sex slaves. Yeah, you can avoid all that, but you're kind of missing the point.
Most of that is true, but you can have sex while avoiding losing your virginity. A 100% no sexual contact run is kinda pointless.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Oh, so that was your point. Don't even worry my dude, I have used all that good 'ol stuff. Just not on that particular run.
Also, I never said the game was over too quickly. What I said is that even without all those mechanics and on the hardest difficulty, the game is easy as hell. Now, I know that it's deliberately a fetish-fueled sex-hazed cluster fuck of a game, but it's still a game. I think, maybe unpopularly, that games should resist you. If they don't, what's the point of having playable content? Just read smut on the internet and you'll get far higher quality content then randomly-generated sex scenes.

On a more precise criticism:
What's the point of having a system where you need to pay for the upkeep of your rooms, if slaves make ridiculous amount of money?
Hell, why have a money system if making money is brain dead easy?
Why have a system of stamina for your slaves, if does nothing of interest?
Why even have fights if they are so easy?
Again, why even have fights if the only thing that goes through my mind before the fight is "do I want to surrender this one or not?" Save yourself the hard work and just put an option "submit/win."
Why have a "tedious" system to transform yourself using potions when the simplest, easiest, cheapest and safest way is to turn into a slime and become whatever you want?

I love this game to death, I really do. The options that are there can be really awesome. However, and that's kinda wholly my point, it's pretty sad that you can go through the whole thing without ever really having to immerse yourself in it.
I was able to do just that on the hardest difficulty, the one difficulty where someone should have to use all the tricks and techniques the game offers to get through it. But no, buy fire elemental, 20 fire scrolls, gg; Straight up gg, it can't cope with that. And that's a fail.

Je suis un kiwi

Mar 15, 2018
Had completely forgotten you can export the NPCs you meet! May just try that too.
The import / export option is fun imo, you can import whatever you want.
At first I thought we could only import the generated/random npcs but apparently we can do on unique npc too, that's how I got it idea with Ashley. I haven't tested on someone like Lyssieth, almost sure it's broken to play a elder lilin. :D

The weird thing is, the game remember one of the parent being the mc, so in the description of your new character you can see "You gave birth to you on the 23rd January 2023", oops. :p

Also I have a question about 'Special Perks', I know the wiki say no spoil and i'm ok with that, but I have only find one special perk in the tower of Meraxis. Are there any more somewhere ? And if so, where should I look ? Thank. :)

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Oh, so that was your point. Don't even worry my dude, I have used all that good 'ol stuff. Just not on that particular run.
Also, I never said the game was over too quickly. What I said is that even without all those mechanics and on the hardest difficulty, the game is easy as hell. Now, I know that it's deliberately a fetish-fueled sex-hazed cluster fuck of a game, but it's still a game. I think, maybe unpopularly, that games should resist you. If they don't, what's the point of having playable content? Just read smut on the internet and you'll get far higher quality content then randomly-generated sex scenes.

On a more precise criticism:
What's the point of having a system where you need to pay for the upkeep of your rooms, if slaves make ridiculous amount of money?
Hell, why have a money system if making money is brain dead easy?
Why have a system of stamina for your slaves, if does nothing of interest?
Why even have fights if they are so easy?
Again, why even have fights if the only thing that goes through my mind before the fight is "do I want to surrender this one or not?" Save yourself the hard work and just put an option "submit/win."
Why have a "tedious" system to transform yourself using potions when the simplest, easiest, cheapest and safest way is to turn into a slime and become whatever you want?

I love this game to death, I really do. The options that are there can be really awesome. However, and that's kinda wholly my point, it's pretty sad that you can go through the whole thing without ever really having to immerse yourself in it.
I was able to do just that on the hardest difficulty, the one difficulty where someone should have to use all the tricks and techniques the game offers to get through it. But no, buy fire elemental, 20 fire scrolls, gg; Straight up gg, it can't cope with that. And that's a fail.
damn, i already know this game was exploitable, but putting it that way... shit. This game really has a lot of holes. For some reason I never remembered the slime exploit, would have saved a lot of trouble with transforming slaves. I dont know about the fire elemental part, not unless there's something about combat im missing (does nothing resist fire or are the fire spell just that broken?). Slaves do make hella money, especially from milking. Then there's selling gear you enchant which nets you loads of cash.

Im not sure how to fix combat in this game, there's other people who've dug in the formula and would know know how to fix it (if Inno listens to them). But there's something that are just self evident that could be fixed without issue, a lot of it is mostly money.

Turning into slimes should be permanent unless there's a quest to turn back into flesh, which would make transformation potions relevant again since guzzling a potion is quicker and easier than doing a whole quest. Slimes need a worse downside than decreased unarmed damage and pregnancy is a none issues with the barren perk and items.

Shopkeepers need to have currency on them so you cant just make infinite money off them through one sale spree. Slave labor and products should be devalued, because why sell of slaves for money when they're making you filthy rich? And slave labor should come cheap. Increase room upkeep and give slaves (monetary) upkeep as well (not as in paying slaves, but slaves still uses the house's utilities and such.) Poor upkeep of slaves mean they perform worse in jobs or likely will become unable to work until their needs are better met (if this was a game with a harsher setting I would suggest slaves should die).

I think a lot of this hasnt been looked back on and when it comes time to do so Inno is gonna have her hands full... which she already does.

DrakeNot

Oct 11, 2020
I would like to report a glitch, my health & aura stat got set to 1, while bonus says they are in the hundreds. is there anyway I can fix this

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
I would like to report a glitch, my health & aura stat got set to 1, while bonus says they are in the hundreds. is there anyway I can fix this
take off all your enchanted clothes, take some of the enchantments off them, get the stable enchant perks to raise your enchantment capacity, or just go into options and disable enchant capacity

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes