Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
lazy shits are one thing, but these white knight stooges who are actively supporting it are worse. It amazes me people can engage in that sort of censorship and not have the basic self reflection to ask "what the fuck am I doing?"
Accountability and a certain amount of introspectiveness is required to ask this question. Not only that, but blaming others for their own mistakes is far easier than realizing and accepting that they're in the wrong for whatever reason. This isn't the sunk cost fallacy fueling the mob, its their lack of mental fortitude causing them to spiral down into a laughably petty crusade.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yoo, that might have been mine. If so, it hasn't been brought up to date yet. I'll try to get that taken care of this weekend.
Someone's actually fixed that shit! Cool! Any chance, while we're talking about miracles, for a solution to the game's Sims3-grade sluggishness? Can you mind control Inno into giving you full access to the code and let you unfuck this mess? Pretty please with cherry on top!?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Someone's actually fixed that shit! Cool! Any chance, while we're talking about miracles, for a solution to the game's Sims3-grade sluggishness?
It's kinda fixed. :) One of the main sources of lag when you have a ton of offspring is the way the game handles status updates. My fix is kind of a quick hack that forces the game to skip status updates unless they're absolutely required (like pregnancy, or when you're sharing a tile with an NPC). It doesn't fix the memory issues, but it generally makes things a lot smoother after you've been playing for a while.

Another common source of lag when going between areas was the autosave process. I submitted a patch a while ago (which is now in the main game) that improves performance by anywhere from 33-50%, but it can still get a bit laggy. If you're feeling adventurous, you can disable autosaves in the option menu to get a bit more performance. Just make sure to whack the quick save key once in a while if you do that!

Can you mind control Inno into giving you full access to the code and let you unfuck this mess? Pretty please with cherry on top!?
LT is already source-available, so we already have the source. The main problem, at least in my case, is free time and motivation. I work full time as a programmer, and sometimes my brain is completely shot by the time I finish work. :p

That said, I would love to see this game reach its full potential, even if the community has to bring it to that point.

Reactions: MercurialQuark

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
If it's any consolation, Inno has received a few "dislikes" in her Sub.Star page. It was only 3 (1 in the latest post and 2 in another, also about a delay) in a sea of "likes" but it's good to know a few supporters aren't afraid of showing their displeasure with the way things are going.

Last edited:

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone else have issues running this now? The last few updates seem to have borked this game, I can't seem to load up any saves, even on a clean install with a very basic "just started the game" save.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Yoo, that might have been mine. If so, it hasn't been brought up to date yet. I'll try to get that taken care of this weekend.
Done! Maybe!

I can't really test this JAR on my Linux box without globally installing a bunch of JRE8 shit, but it should work (I used the same method I used to build the older ones). To use this, make sure you install , then plop the JAR from the link above into your Lilith's Throne 0.4.1.9 directory, and double-click it to run the modded build. Let me know if you guys run into any issues.

On another note: my god, I forgot how long it takes to build this shit. The initial build takes something like 24-25 minutes on a decent laptop. :|

Edit: Updated download link.

Last edited:

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
Done! Maybe! (ping: darkgryffon, crash.7ds)

I can't really test this JAR on my Linux box without globally installing a bunch of JRE8 shit, but it should work (I used the same method I used to build the older ones). To use this, make sure you install , then plop the JAR from the link above into your Lilith's Throne 0.4.1.9 directory, and double-click it to run the modded build. Let me know if you guys run into any issues.

On another note: my god, I forgot how long it takes to build this shit. The initial build takes something like 24-25 minutes on a decent laptop. :|
Sadly i seem to run into an issue when i dumb the .jar into my install folder. dont know if it has to do with the name or anything. when trying to run it, it gives me a JNI error, and then a java exception, so im not sure whats wrong. Regardless, I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do this when you can thank for your help, and for contributing so much to this. ^^ it means a lot honestly.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sarkath

unkown231

Sep 24, 2018
an idea just popped into my head since we now have oviposition why not have a fetish which makes you want to incubate egg and the opposite would be stuffing others with eggs it would make sense for this to be in the game no?

Reactions: fappingasusual

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
an idea just popped into my head since we now have oviposition why not have a fetish which makes you want to incubate egg and the opposite would be stuffing others with eggs it would make sense for this to be in the game no?
Speaking of stuff that seems like it should be in the game but isn't, why exactly can I penetrate a peehole with a penis but can't finger one?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Sadly i seem to run into an issue when i dumb the .jar into my install folder. dont know if it has to do with the name or anything. when trying to run it, it gives me a JNI error, and then a java exception, so im not sure whats wrong. Regardless, I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do this when you can thank for your help, and for contributing so much to this. ^^ it means a lot honestly.
Ah heck, I just tried it out on my Windows box and got the same error.

I'm gonna try to fix it now. I'll keep you posted. :)

Reactions: darkgryffon

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Speaking of stuff that seems like it should be in the game but isn't, why exactly can I penetrate a peehole with a penis but can't finger one?
it's also odd that you can stick a penis INSIDE another penis, or a eurethra, or a nipple. But a clitoris with the exact same size and dimensions as that penis can't do those things.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Speaking of stuff that seems like it should be in the game but isn't, I'm surprised that sex toys can't be actively used during sex. You just kinda equip them into an orifice and that's it, unless I'm missing something.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Yep seems to work, once again thank you kindly~
You're welcome! <3

If you can, please let me know how well it works for you after you've played a bit. I haven't done any real performance testing with the status deferral patch for a while, so I'm curious as to how well it holds up these days.

Reactions: darkgryffon

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
You're welcome! <3

If you can, please let me know how well it works for you after you've played a bit. I haven't done any real performance testing with the status deferral patch for a while, so I'm curious as to how well it holds up these days.
it works fine, but, and sorry for constantly letting you know the issues with it ^^, but it seems to not be picking up the res folder, since a lot of dialogue is missing like for the dominion plaza, arthur's quest, and im not sure what else just yet

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Isn't that just pregnancy/impregnation fetish?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
it works fine, but, and sorry for constantly letting you know the issues with it ^^, but it seems to not be picking up the res folder, since a lot of dialogue is missing like for the dominion plaza, arthur's quest, and im not sure what else just yet
Hey, no problem!

I just tried it out and that doesn't seem to be happening on my install. I was able to get all of the dialogue from Arthur's Quest, as well as all of the map descriptions.

Here's what I did, for comparison's sake:

1. Download the JAR version from here.
2. Extract it into X:\Games\LilithsThrone
3. Drop the modded JAR into the same directory as LilithsThrone_0_4_1_9.jar.
4. Run the modded JAR.

#3 is pretty important. I noticed that the archive here creates a "Lilith's Throne" directory wherever you extract it. You'll need to make sure that the modded JAR is inside of that folder (that is, with the normal Lilith's Throne JAR), not alongside it.

Hope this helps!

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes