Public Subsribe Star Data as of 9:08 p.m. UTC July 22, 2024
Subscriber fees are ($1*83) + ($5*824) + ($10*197) = $6173/month

for context:

Public Subsribe Star Data as of 02:44 UTC February 6, 2024
Subscriber fees are ($1*84) + ($5*769) + ($10*188) = $5809/month

Going by her blog, the last update was 4.9.9 on Saturday 13, April 2024

Public Subsribe Star Data as of 05:00 UTC May 24, 2024

Subscriber fees are ($1*90) + ($5*733) + ($10*196) = $5715/month

in the last two months, Inno has gained seven $1 subs, ninety-one $5 subs and one $10 sub. She is making $458 more than two months ago and $364 more than 5 months ago despite going down after the most recent update.

Conclusion: When she makes an update she lose subscribers, but when she delays she gains subscribers. She has zero incentive to work, and plenty of incentive not to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously......WTF >_>
Why don't people just use their money to back another coder who could make a LT but with better code?

Should have taken programming ten years ago when I had the chance but coding scared the fuck out of me back than LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: michalgarbowski
Apr 8, 2020
You cannot convince me these are not disposable accounts created by simps or even Inno herself to appeal to her rampant procrastination. I don't believe that anyone who has more than 1 neuron in their brain to not recognize how bad her behavior has become. This is 100% a setup to add more echo to her chamber and/or to irritate us critics even more.

One of them literally had Echo in their name. Not concrete evidence for anything, just kinda funny and ironic.
Having spent some time in content creator discords with access to patreon tier creator on subscriber chats, I can tell you it's 100% expected behaviour from patreon pay pigs. They are to afraid to be judged as arrogant for wanting the project to actually develop.

Ranzo

Jun 8, 2018
I have a question
How do you get to Helena's apartment and how do you get to fuck her?
I completed her quest to set up her shop but I don't remember what I'm supposed to do next

SeerOfMind13

Oct 29, 2019
I have a question
I completed her quest to set up her shop but I don't remember what I'm supposed to do next
iirc her apartment is in the harpy nests, forget exactly where tho

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I have a question
Unless you use the cheat menu to rewind the days from Saturday (after your date) back to Friday, you are probably going to spend a month or so in-game before you can bone her.

Once you finished her romance quest to reopen that slave shop, you can meet with her on Fridays, between 5pm and 8pm (maybe 9pm) and ask her out on a date.
You, also, need to get your affection up with Scarlet, can't remember how much maybe friendly/caring. When you are finally at the level of affection to slip some meat in Helena, you need Scarlet to 'prep' her apartment with some things you have to buy (Roses and such).

You have to get Helena's affection up before you can any action from her, start with some french kissing, then some light oral action and some titty fucking, and finally you can pop her cherry and make her a cock gobbling slut.
Buy her gifts from the shopping area, skip the teddy bear, she doesn't appreciate it. Talk to her in her store to gain a bit of affection every day. When you are on the dates with her, pander to whatever she is saying and suck up to her to gain affection.
If you completed the Harpy Nest quest, you can get an extra option to suggest that Helena should be queen of the whole nest.
If/when she offers to spend the night, take it, even if there is no sexy times, it boots affection.

Reactions: Deathpacito

AphonicYell

Feb 20, 2023
seems its time for a check in on how much she makes:

Public Subsribe Star Data as of 9:08 p.m. UTC July 22, 2024
Subscriber fees are ($1*83) + ($5*824) + ($10*197) = $6173/month

for context:

Public Subsribe Star Data as of 02:44 UTC February 6, 2024
Subscriber fees are ($1*84) + ($5*769) + ($10*188) = $5809/month

Going by her blog, the last update was 4.9.9 on Saturday 13, April 2024

Public Subsribe Star Data as of 05:00 UTC May 24, 2024

Subscriber fees are ($1*90) + ($5*733) + ($10*196) = $5715/month
This really makes me want to learn how to code and make games.

blokkot

Mar 17, 2023
One of the best projects i've seen on this site.
Too bad the dev uses j*va. I wouldve infinitely procrastinated delaying any work as well if i had to code a project of this scope in it.

Apr 8, 2020
There couldn't be a bigger dichotomy between the replies to this thread discussion and the reviews left by people here. I wonder if the people leaving the reviews are even experiencing the same content as us.

Reactions: Kismaz

Kismaz

Jun 17, 2020
There couldn't be a bigger dichotomy between the replies to this thread discussion and the reviews left by people here. I wonder if the people leaving the reviews are even experiencing the same content as us.
They lack experience. Give them a year or two of continous void-updates and they'll become jagged uncontent old farts just like the rest of us.
Those blasted youngsters don't know the chance they have. :KEK:

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2020
The game itself is fairly fine, pretty good even based on how many people seem to want more content for it.
It's got a pretty good sandbox frame work going that lets people do a lot of fun RP with their self.

The issue most people in this thread have, myself included, is the rather poor work ethic of it's creator and the echo chamber around them that enables them to be such a lazy prick. This is something you don't learn until you've been around for a while or spent countless hours reading through this massive thread. From the outside looking in, it just seems like most people here are whiney and entitled to a game most of them likely aren't even supporting.

To be clear, I don't like Inno's work ethic and I refuse to support such a lazy dev, I'm simply explaining why I think people rating the thread seem to have such a different experience.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
For a lack of a better example, it's like how you can both claim you're a fans of game of thrones but also whines incessantly about how the next book never get worked on because the writer procrastinated endlessly

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarthSion98

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
For a lack of a better example, it's like how you can both claim you're a fans of game of thrones but also whines incessantly about how the next book never get worked on because the writer procrastinated endlessly
TBH I think the disaster that was the GOT TV show killed much of GRRM motivation because he gave d&d a good chunk of the final ending.

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes