BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
4.10 uploads since they were never posted

JAR: Mega
EXE: Mega
32-BIT EXE: Mega
Thanks for the share. Changelog for the version reposted here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Scrolling through it myself, it's denser than I expected, but scattered all over the place as normal.

tux0

Nov 14, 2023
Not to discount any attempts by other Linux users, but personal advice for anyone coming in here actually using Linux. Don't bother with open JDKs and JavaFx. Make a VM of Win10 and play. It's just easier and the game is not worth the hassle of building it from scratch or trying to troubleshoot your way through the former.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Not to discount any attempts by other Linux users, but personal advice for anyone coming in here actually using Linux. Don't bother with open JDKs and JavaFx. Make a VM of Win10 and play. It's just easier and the game is not worth the hassle of building it from scratch or trying to troubleshoot your way through the former.
My potato laptop would bake doing that. I already have to deal with thermal throttling from regular use thanks to tropical temperatures with no AC, much less running a VM just to play this special fucking snowflake game.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Okay, this is just farcical. The way she's talking, you'd think that her side hustle was bomb disposal.
Dunno. I know that feel of paralysis when you waste half a year having fun and now is the end of semester and you are on exam and dont know for sure how the professor looks and even less what examiner asks. Very stressful.

Reactions: papihygine

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Fixed issue where a character could be identified as an aunt/uncle to their own child (even if the child was a result of sibling incest, having the parents tagged as aunts/uncles seemed unnecessary).
Where or when would this situation come up?
... Let me guess. It only occurs for NPCs.

Shaseen

Aug 16, 2020
i think the easiest way is to use proton.

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Haven't played this in a while because like Degrees of Lewdity, every update seemed to be focused on adding extra fanfiction for X NPC or a new scene where if you speak to Classy on a full moon between 9pm-9:01pm while wearing black and relationship over 52 but lust under 30 she will have unique dialogue!!!

...anyway, venting aside, I remember a gripe from this game being NPCs would always just default to the same sex if you gave them the choice in encounters.
A paizuri LOVING nympho who doesn't like vaginal? Blowjob then in the pussy.
An armpit submissive who absolutely hates vaginal? Blowjob then in the pussy.
A sexually deviant non-con with a love for getting their pipe jerked? Blowjob then in the pussy.
A character who loves receiving and giving oral but hates everything else? You'd expect 69 right? Wrong, sex ends with it in the pussy or ass despite hating them.

Did they fix this? Could never get the options tweak to actually take any meaningful effect.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
How do I finish the quest: "Scarlett's Return"? I can't figure out how to give Scarlett back. She's currently at the slavery
if i understood your question correctly, then you will need to make a Room designated to a Slave at Lilaya's Manor and go to room management and assign Scarlett to said Room, then you should be able to Talk to Scarlett and give her back to Helena from there.

hope it helps

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes