CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Isn't "Angel's Tears" what you get after you enchant Angel's Nectar? And it decreases your corruption or something?
Haven't played in a bit so I might be wrong, but... I think that's what it is. Something along those lines, anyways.
I haven't actually bothered trying to enchant one of those potions in a long time, so I had to fire up the game and see what the heck it did come out as.

It can decrease your corruption and I forgot that it can also regrow a hymen on female characters. I don't think it actually resets your virginity (for the virginity perk), but if you ever feel the need to pop a cherry again, 'there's a potion for that'.
angel nectar.png

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I am, but I only peak every once in a while. RN the tech chat's touching on that disaster where Godot's moderators went on a banning spree and the leads validated the response by pointing to a few trolls and saying "See? These guys are assholes". This is unlikely to affect the ongoing port, but the videos and forks show that a decent amount of trust was lost.

Besides that I'm worried that Godot's tools won't be the magic bullet to fix this project's performance issues. I've attempted to use tit for a smaller project and I can't go 20 minutes without the thing crashing. Even moving an image from one folder to another has caused it to crash. No other engine or framework I've used had this problem.
Wait, there's a Godot port for Lilith's Throne being made? First time I've heard of this.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Someone else mentioned it I think earlier in the thread but there probably isn't much to go off of even if that's the case. This is the only place that I've heard of it being ported to another engine at all and it's probably because that might solve just a handful of the slew of issues facing this game.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Who knows, maybe the switch to an engine that can update without breaking everything will add some pep to her step. If it is actually happening, and is not just hopeful conjecture.
I will allow myself this little optimism, as a treat.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I can't imagine Inno being involved in the port, as learning a new engine/language is the kind of thing she would have thrown out repeatedly for a reason why there were no updates.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I can't imagine Inno being involved in the port, as learning a new engine/language is the kind of thing she would have thrown out repeatedly for a reason why there were no updates.
At least that as an excuse would carry weight. I have said that even just cleaning the code for Java would be a perfectly acceptable reason for one of her usual multi-month mute periods. It more supports the idea that Inno is not learning a new engine that she has not said anything about it in the first place.
Even if it is just one or several of her simp serfs putting it together, switching to an up-to-date engine that can expect some official support going forward could be a surprisingly galvanizing force.

Remoutcho

May 19, 2018
Is there any mod that rework the arousal system? It feels weird for people to have an orgasm by simply giving a cunni, and it completely ruins the chastity system. Or is it in plan for the main game?

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Is there any mod that rework the arousal system? It feels weird for people to have an orgasm by simply giving a cunni, and it completely ruins the chastity system. Or is it in plan for the main game?
You are having way too high expectation of this game. The main story was behind schedule for years at this point. People have problems just running the game due to spaghetti code. You'd have better luck learning a language and remake the entire game by yourself rather than waiting for such updates to be done by Inno.

apotheosis

Jun 13, 2017
You are having way too high expectation of this game. The main story was behind schedule for years at this point. People have problems just running the game due to spaghetti code. You'd have better luck learning a language and remake the entire game by yourself rather than waiting for such updates to be done by Inno.
better yet, if you're going through all that effort you could just make your own game

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
No, there is not. But if you find yourself doing something often, and want to last longer, I can suggest making yourself dislike the related fetish or fetishes. It will slow or lower your lust when performing those actions, in turn slowing arousal gain.
Other than that, "Misc. Action > Calm Down".

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
can we make a lesbian salve and none slave harem please
Not sure what you mean by the first, but you can invite random NPCs to live in Lilaya's mansion with you. Although they can't take some of the slave-specific jobs like the dairy, bedslaves and similar.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I legit thought this game was dead
No just in a terminal coma on life support, waiting patiently for the insurance (Subscribers) to run out (quit paying), to finally feel the tender embrace of death.

edit: Assuming Inno only took one day off after the last release, it's now been 18 weeks since she started working on the "quick bugfix".

Last edited:

Gtfvicecity2

Sep 20, 2018
i dont think the game is dead at this point, but inno is terrible at keeping up with deadlines, which probably leads to feeling depressed about misssing deadlines, which makes it harder to have the drive to work, which leads to more missed deadlines. its a vicious cycle.

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes