Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
hi, sorry if it's been asked before, but what is the trigger to being able to cross into the castle in the "troublesome slimes" quest? i've searched the entire cave map for it but i've found nothing
Having wings that can carry you or using the boat.
Boat's here:
1674847883176.png
Button's here:
1674848047447.png
And like MangaKing said, run through the slime-related stuff with Claire first.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
hi, sorry if it's been asked before, but what is the trigger to being able to cross into the castle in the "troublesome slimes" quest? i've searched the entire cave map for it but i've found nothing
The quest starts in Submission, not the Bat Caves.
When you first enter Submission, you are greeted by Claire and are handed the starting mission. If you somehow hacked/debugged your way past this, go back to Lilaya's house and then enter the sewers normally.
Now, hunt the 'alley' tiles in Submission until you find a slime NPC, you don't need to fight the slime NPC, but unless you want to become a slime, lay the smack down on them.
After beating the slime, return to Claire and there should be a button that says Report Back. Click on it and Claire will give you the second part of the quest, which is to find the Slime Queen and put a stop to her activities.
Go back to the Bat Caves and go to the castle by boat or fly there if your character has wings. Beat both fights, talk to the slime queen, then go back to Claire and the quest is finished.

kht

Nov 16, 2016
Best way/mod/cheat to transform slaves, similar to the transform menu from the 'buggy' cheat?
Make them slimes, use their transform menu, then un-slime them.

You might have to send them to Kate afterwards to adjust their hair/skin colors, as the game saves slime-hair/skin and regular hair/skin separately, but that's still the easiest way to transform a slave. Just keep in mind this doesn't work to create angels or demons, as the relevant bodyparts become human when un-slimeing (unless they were already half-demons to begin with).

enigmaMystere

Aug 5, 2021
Here is a mod list i discovered on pastebin (!UPDATE!) Purged Additional links that have since become broken

1. Most of the mods from #mod-sharing of as of 2019-04-01
  2. Alesch: Masqurade Masque Item mod!
  3. New Years Umbreon | Ray: Chest Plate Item Mod
  4. Spectacular: Hat of the Lewd Archmage
  5. Spectacular: Loincloth of the Barbarian Hero
  6. Spectacular: Bimbo Collar
  7. Spectacular: Cockblocking Clitoral Stud
  8. Spectacular: Priapus Cock Ring
  9. Notarin (buttplug):
  10. Pandora the Futa Fairy: a slutty maid dress
  11. Bicobus (monocle and tophat):
  12. Zac: Armor Pack #1 Mega
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  13. Aragonius42 (LVL 666 Incubus): mesh undershirt, slutty milkmaid dress and front zip hoodie.
  14. DesuDemona: Chastity panties
  15. Aragonius42 (LVL 666 Incubus): buttplug, cockring
  16. CodingAnon: Latex, Cheongsam and Belly Dancer Clothing Mod
  17. Pandora the Futa Fairy: Orion's Vag Plug and Skimpy Maid Dress v0.3
  18. DeadVoid: DeadVoid's Impersonation Collection
  19. Ishara: tattoos and stuff
  20. CatholicHanar: Additional Punk Stuff Mega
  21. Gilly: TF clothing mod! v1 (chubby sweaters)
  22. Queju (LVL Butts Futa Collector): One-Clan-Under-Moon-and-Sta ring
  23. Leslie: Cropped Leather Jacket
  24. Tirppa: Sleeveless Dress shirt
  25. Leslie: The Honshu Dress
  26. Irbynx: Irbynx's Clothing Mod Pack
  27. Connie Lingus: Bottled human essence
  28. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Hair(tail) Ribbon
  29. Blue999: Blue999's Clothes Pack by blue999 (Convenience store uniform and low cut blouse0 Mega
  30. Nnxx: Reimu's head ribbon
  31. BeatAss: Large buttplug
  32. Alberich: Katana Mega
  33. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Spear
  34. Stone Free: Runesword
  35. Stone Free: Lewdsaber
  36. Nnxx: Demon's Bane scythe
  37. 「Dohe」: Knight's Shield Mega
  38. Stone Free: Arcane Revolvers (v2)
  39. rfpnj: Bombs (Physical and Smoke) Mega
  40. Tlavoc: Orichalcum Set, Sealing Cock Ring, Tentawhip Set, Tyrant, Innocence
  41. : Enforcer's Trousers
  42. TW: Canoe Oar
  43. TW: Automatic Laser Handgun
  44. TW: Graphene Composite Saber
  45. TW: Furi set
  46. TW: The Hunter's wear from Bloodborne
  47. TW: King Crimson's Gauntlets
  48. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Hoodless cloak
  49. Dondada: Side Sword, Labrys, Halberd
  50. Tandaiogetchx: Cleaver-Sword
  51. Dondada: Claws, Scepter, Cutlass
  52. Abbertuotch: Round Glasses
  53. TrashMan: Eternal Virgin Right and anal Chastity Belt
  54. Abbertuotch: Handcuffs
  55. Tumesuo: Flip-flops
  56. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Momiji Cloth Set
  57. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Grey Wolf Cloth Set
  58. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Cheerleader Tiger Set
  59. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Ghost Queen Set
  60. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Ribbon Undergarment & 2 patterns
  61. : Garterbelt Leggings
  62. Water: Rough Leather Armour
  63. Blackhole32: D-Eagle
  64. Water: Crotchless Tights
  65. Svartsnoe: Blindfold
  66. Gynoid: Keyhole Turtleneck
  67. thebigdaddyking4536: Dsg's digital camo modded to work with multiple Colors
  68. Stryth: Digimon themed tattoo renamons leg markings
  69. CognitiveMist|Phlarx: Diaper, Pacifier
  70. thebigdaddyking4536: Ka Bar, Katana, Naginata, Shield
  71. : BB gun
  72. Bloom: Two-Tones and Triangle-Shades
  73. Blackhole32: M1 Garand
  74. Zyrodil: Zyro's Videogame Pack Mega
  75. thebigdaddyking4536: Kar98k, Sturmkampfgewehr Mega
  76. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Super Eye Patch
  77. Halloween Pack
  78. Demon lingerie
  79. Egyptian-inspired clothing and accessories
  80. Vaginal and nipple bell piercings
  81. Shrine maiden outfit and accessories, and latex maid dress
  82. Plague doctor clothing, weapon, and set bonus
  83. Big Anime and video game pack Google Drive
  84. Mermaid clothing & accessories
  85. pokemon mod
  86. Qipao Chinese dresses
  87. Sailor school girl Uniforms
Hi, so I was wondering how to get mods working. Specifically the Pokemon one. For some reason, when I add that mod, I can't continue or start a new game. Is this normal? Did I mess up somewhere?

I just really want to see if I can play as Lucario...

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Hi, so I was wondering how to get mods working. Specifically the Pokemon one. For some reason, when I add that mod, I can't continue or start a new game. Is this normal? Did I mess up somewhere?

I just really want to see if I can play as Lucario...
Here is the official drive for the mod, it has a guide for installing:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
quick question is there any male characters to date or only female love interest
I think it is pretty much females, traps, and trans love interests only. If there are any male romance characters, I haven't ever run into them.
I think there is one character (in the Submission sewers) you can do a quest for and then it's "We'll bang, okay?", but I don't recall anything akin to how you can romance Helena or Nyan.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Basically you can befriend a random encounter of whichever gender you prefere, invite them to live with you and date them. So the number of male love interests is infinite.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Isnt it a game over!?
i think you read it wrong, they said that After the Finding Artur quest, you are able to return and talk whit the Receptionist to discover Brax is now been Demoted to the Receptionist's Slave, that you now can convince to femify and then bimbofy if you wish, and also buy Him/Her from the Secretary if you wish.

as fore the Bad end i think you are referring to, well i haven't been able to get that one by loosing to Brax sins version 0.1 or something, i think it somehow got removed fore some reason, or at list i haven't been able to get it in a LONG time...

i think A lot of the in game lore have been changed sins then, like there used to be talk about that the Last Kiss a slave ever got and had the Right to ware the moment right before they got enslave to never be allowed to feel an intimate Kiss ever again.

it ware kind of an interesting concept and the Game Over seen whit Brax ware quiet descent from what i remember, but as i said, i have been unable to get it fore years now, but if you know how to get it, then pleas do tell, i like to revisit some of the Bad ends sometimes.

Kimitiri

Jul 8, 2018
I've noticed a weird issue, my computer runs on windows 10, however whenever I play, I can't click on any buttons outside. That said, I can click on choose my sex position but I can't change to NEXT, I can't open the map, even the main menu. Anyone sure what I should try or do?

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I've noticed a weird issue, my computer runs on windows 10, however whenever I play, I can't click on any buttons outside. That said, I can click on choose my sex position but I can't change to NEXT, I can't open the map, even the main menu. Anyone sure what I should try or do?
it is actrualy a problem whit newer versions of Java, that bug's out the game, you can fix it by downloading an older versjon of Java, think the version that works perfectly fore me are "jre-8u172-windows-x64", witch is also the one the developer recomanded me when i had the same problems that you are describing, hope it is of help.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
It's a Patreon donator's OC, I think.
That's what I heard anyway. Zero content, no explanation for what she is. The shop is more-or-less unneccessery too.
Best to just pretend that it doesn't exist, imo.
It used to be 0.4.x or maybe 0.5.x milestone content and now it is unknown future version. Supposedly eventually we will be able to own property and properly woo Nyan and other characters so the dating / wooing items will have a use.

Kimitiri

Jul 8, 2018
it is actrualy a problem whit newer versions of Java, that bug's out the game, you can fix it by downloading an older versjon of Java, think the version that works perfectly fore me are "jre-8u172-windows-x64", witch is also the one the developer recomanded me when i had the same problems that you are describing, hope it is of help.
You are a life-saver. Thank you.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016

Download at your own risk

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes