MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
It used to be that a maxed out taur slider would result in a 5% spawn rate that could never go any higher, did they change it so that maxing it out is now 100% spawn rate or something?

I don't actually have the game installed I'm just wondering (also taurs are my favorite and it bothered me I couldn't go above 5%)

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
I here bug found, generally decided to I to lift collar Natalia, went to Lily, she lifted enchantment, and I decided to remove with him all enchantment, in menu enchantment game hangs dead.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Don't know what's happened but now all my buttons are broken. Clicking them or using hotkeys do nothing, I can't even start a new game.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I like the game at its core, the tech that went into it, and it has good writing, the fine detail, but I don't like all the beasts. Love the succubus play in fact i modded my save to make the player character a "greater succubus female" and i wonder if Lilaya is still gonna have Imps. I would really like to mod the game to replace most of the beasts (and when i say that i mean the ones with horse and bird cocks) with something else like demons, elfs, halflings, bandits, generally anything with 2 hands and 2 feet. But I haven't yet found the text files that holds the goods like spawn groups, breeding formula. Had some ideas about side event with progression, But I have to get some races modified or better yet make some of my own and just swap over what spawns in Dominion. I mean who wouldn't want to be the parent of a greater gate demon?
You do realize you can turn off all furry spawn in the setting right?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
You do realize you can turn off all furry spawn in the setting right?
That's not what Chemicalvamp's problem is. They apparently want "trad fantasy" races (elves and dwarves and shit) rather than the furry content currently in the game. And that's a hard "no".

The story of the game does not support a Shadowrun-esque return to the world of Tolkien's special little snowflakes. Conversely, furries are baked into the lore of the game.

Sorry, CV. You're playing a furry game. The sole dev of which is already under the gun for how slowly she's been expanding the basic story. I honestly don't think you're going to get much support from Inno or the general commulity for your idea of changing the game's central conceit

Reactions: regicide123

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
The story of the game does not support a Shadowrun-esque return to the world of Tolkien's special little snowflakes. Conversely, furries are baked into the lore of the game.
Eh... I don't know about that. The explanation we're given is that the furries exist because the broken megaspell pulled some influence from human culture and mythology when reshaping the world. You could replace furries with elves and dwarves and not even change a word in that explanation. It's not like LT lore is especially robust or anything, the explanation for anything and everything is basically "because magic magic magic, magic magic". You can use that to justify anything you want.

Last edited:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Eh... I don't know about that. The explanation we're given is that the furries exist because the broken megaspell pulled some influence from human culture and mythology when reshaping the world. You could replace furries with elves and dwarves and not even change a word in that explanation. It's not like LT lore is especially robust or anything, the explanation for anything and everything is basically "because magic magic magic, magic magic". You can use that to justify anything you want.
I thought the lore actually specifically blamed the influence of the displays at the museum your aunt invited you to, actually. Which always struck me as weird, because I feel that should result in more Egyptian-deity looking canines and felines, unless I'm just not super well versed on what variety of historical artifacts depicting mythological creatures and/or deities actually exist out there. At least, I don't know if there are any historical sculptures or paintings of harpies and centaurs that you could display.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I thought the lore actually specifically blamed the influence of the displays at the museum your aunt invited you to, actually. Which always struck me as weird, because I feel that should result in more Egyptian-deity looking canines and felines, unless I'm just not super well versed on what variety of historical artifacts depicting mythological creatures and/or deities actually exist out there. At least, I don't know if there are any historical sculptures or paintings of harpies and centaurs that you could display.
It influenced the Big Bad who put her own spin on it. Apparently she instantly fell in love with the general idea of anthros more than specific mythological forms.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Okay, so how do you justify partial transformations into an elf or dwarf?

Basically, you could incorporate those things into the game if changing a character into one of them was a one and done process. But because it's structured in a more piecemeal way (ie. a transformation potion has to alter a series of individual characteristics) it doesn't work IMO. It's pretty easy to see how giving a human character cat eyes makes them a lesser cat-morph, but what would be the effect of giving them dwarf eyes?

And yes, there are depictions of both harpies and centaurs on display at the British Museum.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
so how do you justify partial transformations into an elf or dwarf?
The same way you justify partial transformations into a dog or a cat. It's not like that's realistically plausible either, it's just a convention of the genre. Well half-elves and other mixed races are well established in fantasy settings as well, I see no reason why they couldn't be handled in exactly the same way as furries in a game like LT.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I kinda just wish people who didn't like the content in a game just lived with it instead of coming into threads and suggesting that a game cater to them instead of the people it currently caters too.

There are a ton of games that I'd really like if only they included furries or monster girls or w/e, but they don't and thats okay. People need games without that stuff just as much as I need games with it, so if a game isn't for you thats fine. Just move on, I get a bit irritated (irrationally I guess) when I feel like I already only have a few games that really suit my interests and people request that they be changed to be more mainstream like every other game.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I kinda just wish people who didn't like the content in a game just lived with it instead of coming into threads and suggesting that a game cater to them instead of the people it currently caters too
Welcome to Modern Times, where everyone wants to be catered and if they don't like it, they request to change it. And if you are unlucky, those request will turn into a rant and then into a goddamn crusade.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Okay, so how do you justify partial transformations into an elf or dwarf?
Demon ears basically already give you elven ears. That's all an elf form would be is pointed ears.
I kinda just wish people who didn't like the content in a game just lived with it instead of coming into threads and suggesting that a game cater to them instead of the people it currently caters too.
I don't even like furries, but there's enough customization that I've been making my own anime girls, so it's not like you're hosed if you don't like it.

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
Demon ears basically already give you elven ears. That's all an elf form would be is pointed ears.
Angel ears as well iirc. Used to think they were supposed to be the proxy elves of the game. I think angelic transformations are only accessible through the debug menu, though.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
As far as I'm concerned, trad fantasy races could only really be handled in a way similar to how Slimes are currently handled. That is, as a complete transformation.

But I suppose if you see an Elf as just a human with pointy ears, then the game already supports that. Regardless, Inno apparently has no interest in including the various Tolkien-persons in the game so that's that.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
I think angelic transformations are only accessible through the debug menu, though.
Currently yes. Used to be you could slime yourself, transform yourself into an angel-slime, then solidify yourself into an angel. That got changed and now it just reverts you back to human again.

I get a bit irritated (irrationally I guess) when I feel like I already only have a few games that really suit my interests and people request that they be changed to be more mainstream like every other game.
I agree, it's very irrational to think you'd lose anything if others gained something. I've only ever seen people asking for the addition of traditional fantasy races, I've never seen anyone asking for the removal of furries.

Last edited:
Reactions: congamensch
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes