iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Since followers were removed from the game and Elementals were altered, is there now no-longer any situation where you can whore-out your summon/minion to enemies?

IIRC you used to be able to do it at the Imp fortresses? but I might be misremembering.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Since followers were removed from the game and Elementals were altered, is there now no-longer any situation where you can whore-out your summon/minion to enemies?

IIRC you used to be able to do it at the Imp fortresses? but I might be misremembering.
That's pretty much all true. There's still some special "do you have an elemental out" option for the fortreses, but they're pretty boring, and not what you're talking about, I don't think.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Huh? I'm cool with people getting paid through crowdfunding. I'm sorry I took a crack at your favorite developer and you feel the desperate need to defend them. They're probably not going to give a shit that you did so though. Most of what I said was making fun of substar specifically, and I think they'll be fine.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT!? Have you seen what i've posted in this thread? Fuck out here with this "favorite developer" shit. Get your head out of your ass with all this bs.

That said, if you've made a crowd funded game your career, then you're selling a product and you should be treated as such. If Inno were any other company releasing a free to play game with this bullshit going on, she'd be getting fucking rinsed.
I've never argued that point. Very on I use to defend Inno when it came to her mostly just doing bug fixes which I felt was justified. That's fallen off the wagon since then. Her release "schedule" and project management skills are atrocious, never agued that either. That being said, I dont hold Inno to the same standard to a multibillion dollar publisher with global influence. Doing so is disingenuous, but that statement is not excuse for this game's development. Turns out 2 things can be true at the same time.

If EA put out a patch on a free game where all the patch's content was disabled and you'd have to pay for the next patch in order to unlock the public release's patch's content, people would be screaming to burn the whole thing down.
I had to reread this to understand what you meant because there was no way you were actually insinuating that all of 0.4's content was disabled so i looked in the discord to see... this is so twisted out of context. The world map, which had nothing in it to begin with, was disabled, and even now there's nothing there. Inno didn't rip content out the game and was holding it hostage until you pay up, especially when there was nothing there to start with.

The only reason I'm making fun off Inno specifically for "rEaL jOb" nonsense is because the release schedule is the biggest a joke I've ever seen in gaming from a full time dev.
You can do it without dragging substar as just the incest and loli site. We're trying to encourage people to drop patreon for it and its not easy when its just being known as a place to get scammed or "look! you can fuck your mother and sister here! And your sister isnt even out of middle school yet!" As degenerates who frequent a pirate site, there's not much room to speak.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018

Nope. You can reenable followers in the options, but content from after support was dropped will no longer have scenes including followers which stinks. I've lamented before how dropping this feature entirely was a mistake. Thats why im hoping eventually modders will correct this mistake, because as it stands now elementals are lame and cant be included in threesomes or anything of the sort.

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Nope. You can reenable followers in the options, but content from after support was dropped will no longer have scenes including followers which stinks. I've lamented before how dropping this feature entirely was a mistake. Thats why im hoping eventually modders will correct this mistake, because as it stands now elementals are lame and cant be included in threesomes or anything of the sort.
Good christ you've filled my notifications here by a ton, Lol.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What's with the game freezing up after you play for a while anyway? Memory leak or something?

It won't even let me save at this point either.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
What's with the game freezing up after you play for a while anyway? Memory leak or something?

It won't even let me save at this point either.
We'd have to know more about what's happening through your resource usage or log files to actually tell you.

But yeah, generally speaking the game's performance is pretty shit. There's people trying to fix it, but it basically looks like it'll involve completely reworking most of the game systems. It's been a long standing issue. If you have a lot of slaves and its freezing when moving, that's just the game for ya. And there's definitely at least one memory leak that hasn't been addressed, unless they fixed it without saying anything. With how hard they pad out the patch notes, they definitely would have told us if they had found it. There's also likely bugs that'll tank you HDD performance and space. The game doesn't always properly prune log files, so check and see if the log files have completely filled your drive lol

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it's kinda like everyone from the blog found a new place to go, and this is the largest place to talk about the game after the discord hugbox which allows no complaints at all. And usually doesn't even talk about the game.

Go figured.
" Wahhhhhhhhh ", everyone that none cares.
You specifically (2-3 pointless-bitching posts per page), as well as others (the creepy guy making a crusade demanding -and pestering/bullying/stalking- Innoxia about content he wants, the other one calling "paypigs", and some other ones not worth listing -not that any of you is, really-) didn't talked s#it about the game: you were just bitching. Exactly the thing you're accusing me, of all things lmao

Wahhhhhhhhh , no one cares. I guess you'll get some discord clout or something. This isn't you saying anything good or bad about the game itself, this is just you whining that people don't share your opinion. Which is literally the thing you're bitching about.

She's someone trying to sell a product. If she doesn't want to be viewed badly, she should do a better job at it.
Ah, but unlike bitchers, when I -as well as others, which also post here- pointed out something about the game (be a bug, or a game feature, or simply an idea), Innoxia listened, replied, and changed/added whatever was mentioned in the game.
On the other side, bitchers just made Innoxia block the blog.

So, whenever I want to ask something about the game, or look at the latest changelog, and see what's new, it's pages and pages of your bullcrap, which doesn't helps at all. You always get a reply, which is "because the game sucks", "because Innoxia sucks", "because the code sucks" or some other useless reply.

Make your own game if you're so smart, get a "real job" and earn thousands if you're that good, but ffs stop being a petty imbecile just wasting pages.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Let they who are without horny cast the first criticism.

Also, has anyone else encountered a bug where you can wear multiple calves items at the same time?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Another blog post, this time it's a roadmap.

Hello again,

This is just a relatively small post to let you all know what I'll be working on this week, and what my plan is for 0.4.1.

Preview Plan (v0.4.0.5)
As you might have guessed already, what I'm going to be focused on first of all is getting the placeholder content for Elis and the Foloi Fields into a state that's suitable for the preview release. This is going to include:
- Initial main quest content up to meeting Minotallys
- Basic dialogue and all unique NPCs added for the main places in Elis
- Demonic centaur encounters in fields
- Centaur transport between Dominion and Elis
- Bug fixes and PR merges

Full Release Plan (v0.4.1)
After the preview is released, I'll move on to fleshing out Elis some more, and I want to have the following done (in addition to the points above) for the full release of 0.4.1:
- Interactions with all unique NPCs in Elis
- Generic Foloi Forest & Fields attack encounters
While that doesn't look like much as just a couple of bullet points, adding all of the Elis unique NPC interactions will probably take me longer than I expect, so I won't be too ambitious with targets for 0.4.1. At this current stage I also won't give any time estimates for how long this version will take me to get ready, but I will give you the definite date of this Saturday (8th) for the next progress update post.
Thank you all again for your continued interest in Lilith's Throne, and I'll see you in the next post!

P.S. I will likely enable comments again soon, probably after 0.4.0.5 is done.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
Having only just discovered this game just over a week ago and comparing the 0.3.20 build with the 0.4.0 build on the public Git, I do have to confirm that there are rather massive back-end changes visible in the last commit (which occurred on a private branch before being merged to the dev branch, after the never-released 0.3.21 dev branch evidently ran into a game-locking unrunnable state some time in March).

While there are a lot of LOC there that are just from the SVG files which are loaded with newlines and whitespace instead of being honest, decent, hardworking binary files, the externalization of many of the old and new assets is quite obvious, and the support for dialogue and encounter modding without having to work through the old (deep breath) fucking hard-coded enumerations, seriously, bloody hell, they're shit (ahem) is definitely a godsend.

It wasn't smart to disable anything before the release was pushed out, and if anything, even worse to push this release out now in the first place just to appease the whales... but having been neck deep in the source code for the better part of the last five days now to mess around with modding (the annoying subby/dommy club and the buy-essence-enchant-food exploit both being my targets of choice), the internal changes are definitely impressive even if the externally-visible changelog is an insulting joke. Honestly, I was more insulted when I found out that there was nothing on the world map at all when I finally accessed it in the last version. It's a good thing that it's not accessible now, because based on my best guess, instead of a big empty Bruma you've got a brutally unfinished Daikatana going on in there.

I dunno. I see people whinging about having no content, and this release was literally about setting up the framework to add content. There were broken promises about having the content right fecking now, but from a dev perspective, it looks ten times easier to add content now. I'm still trodging through the territory and it's too early to judge for sure exactly how easy it is, and I think most of Dominion is still hard-coded and still have to deal with the old fuckinghardcodeenumerationsseriouslybloodyhelltheyreshit, so how long it'll properly take for that content to slot in is still up in the air. I figure it's best to ignore the suggested deadlines entirely, since you'll just be disappointed, but progress on the dev branch was definitely quite steady over the few months until they switched over to their private branch, and Innoxia was just as involved as anybody else.

Definitely a nail in the coffin on why it's so important to externalize content rather than hard-coding, because eventually you'll have to externalize anyway, and all of the time you spent hard-coding will need to be reversed and adapted. It's quite obvious when someone has learned their programming style from ActionScript instead of a better language...

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Having only just discovered this game just over a week ago and comparing the 0.3.20 build with the 0.4.0 build on the public Git, I do have to confirm that there are rather massive back-end changes visible in the last commit (which occurred on a private branch before being merged to the dev branch, after the never-released 0.3.21 dev branch evidently ran into a game-locking unrunnable state some time in March).

While there are a lot of LOC there that are just from the SVG files which are loaded with newlines and whitespace instead of being honest, decent, hardworking binary files, the externalization of many of the old and new assets is quite obvious, and the support for dialogue and encounter modding without having to work through the old (deep breath) fucking hard-coded enumerations, seriously, bloody hell, they're shit (ahem) is definitely a godsend.

It wasn't smart to disable anything before the release was pushed out, and if anything, even worse to push this release out now in the first place just to appease the whales... but having been neck deep in the source code for the better part of the last five days now to mess around with modding (the annoying subby/dommy club and the buy-essence-enchant-food exploit both being my targets of choice), the internal changes are definitely impressive even if the externally-visible changelog is an insulting joke. Honestly, I was more insulted when I found out that there was nothing on the world map at all when I finally accessed it in the last version. It's a good thing that it's not accessible now, because based on my best guess, instead of a big empty Bruma you've got a brutally unfinished Daikatana going on in there.

I dunno. I see people whinging about having no content, and this release was literally about setting up the framework to add content. There were broken promises about having the content right fecking now, but from a dev perspective, it looks ten times easier to add content now. I'm still trodging through the territory and it's too early to judge for sure exactly how easy it is, and I think most of Dominion is still hard-coded and still have to deal with the old fuckinghardcodeenumerationsseriouslybloodyhelltheyreshit, so how long it'll properly take for that content to slot in is still up in the air. I figure it's best to ignore the suggested deadlines entirely, since you'll just be disappointed, but progress on the dev branch was definitely quite steady over the few months until they switched over to their private branch, and Innoxia was just as involved as anybody else.

Definitely a nail in the coffin on why it's so important to externalize content rather than hard-coding, because eventually you'll have to externalize anyway, and all of the time you spent hard-coding will need to be reversed and adapted. It's quite obvious when someone has learned their programming style from ActionScript instead of a better language...
Here's the three things you missed in all this

First, most of those framework changes you're talking about are things that she said she *wasn't* going to work on until after the fields content was released.

Second, putting out a major version release where all of the content that was supposed to be in that release (which has been discussed for literally more than a year) is disabled, is *really fucking stupid*.

And Third, all of these changes should have been started *last year*. We're literally finding that this shit has to be done now because the pressure is on to finally update the game, and oh shit, the bad coding is finally catching up on everything. Had any of the fields content been worked on *last year* when it was supposed to have been started, when we were told it was being started *over and over and over again*, then all of this would have been worked on *last year*.

Instead we were just straight up lied to for a year. And I can't even find a way to sugarcoat that.

And frankly, everything about the 4.0 release is so egregiously stupid that we've actually looped back around to it being funny. Like I've said before, if this were literally any other company's free to play product, they would be getting absolutely destroyed over this. Inno should be held to the same standard as any other indie dev.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes