MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It is a release of a build that you just need extra steps to build as opposed to just a single link with everything in the package. It's still a release.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It is a release of a build that you just need extra steps to build as opposed to just a single link with everything in the package. It's still a release.
Forget it. It's not worth wasting any more time on the discussion. He's obviously "right" and therefore won't listen to or even acknowledge any information that contradicts his opinion. Typical close-minded twonk.

Reactions: NODOGAN

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Forget it. It's not worth wasting any more time on the discussion. He's obviously "right" and therefore won't listen to or even acknowledge any information that contradicts his opinion. Typical close-minded twonk.
It's not about that, it's about going though several and I do mean several steps to do so, also you NEEDS a constant internet connection as well, for order it to work, you needs other things as well, including Java and what-nots, so it's not what you think of what it is, there are many things have to be done, for it order to work, it takes over a hour to get it all set and done, you needs to downloads many things for it to work at all, so it's not a actual update of the game, that can be easy to download and straight to play it.

Capture Atr.PNG

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Hehehe. One of the few times where the additional information "grandfather" adds to the kink rather than being a turnoff.

dryspock

Feb 1, 2019
Seems there is a bug with getting Scarlett in the preview build (3.0.5). The button to get her for 15000 doesn't react to clicks and there is no progression, however the money is taken anyway from your savings when you exit the dialog and box. I don't expect a fix super soon since this is just a preview build, just wanted to post in case anyone else had the problem. Looking forward to more updates, keep up the good work!

hg2390

May 21, 2017
I seem to not be seeing the option to search in the thread :(

When I click on a fetish and spend 5 arcane essence, nothing happens. When I took the random fetish potion the fetish icon lit up and then it was set to "love" but I cannot change the other fetishes nor can I purchase one with arcane essence, even though it spends the arcane essence when I click to do so.

Does anyone know what is wrong?

htran100

May 1, 2018
You just run the .jar or .exe depending on the version you downloaded
I did, and now I have a bunch of files listed under "main", "game", "controller", etc.

EDIT: This is very strange for me as I've been able to run previous versions of the game just fine.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I'm not sure what's going on, but I can't seem to "buy" Scarlett after getting the required amount of Flames and getting the Slavers License thing...

And every time I leave the Alexa's store it shows that I've lost 15k Flames....

May 14, 2018
So, how do you actually get transformed into a demon now? Follow the mainquest? Dark alleyways? Lilaya? The patchnotes mentioned that Lilaya can transform you now, if I read them right, but nothing that I'm trying appears to actually trigger it.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I did, and now I have a bunch of files listed under "main", "game", "controller", etc.

EDIT: This is very strange for me as I've been able to run previous versions of the game just fine.
Your computers file associations are probably set to run a unpacker like 7zip or similar when you double click a .jar file you could either change the file association so it runs java or download the .exe version and run that instead.

Reactions: bobomb and htran100

htran100

May 1, 2018
Your computers file associations are probably set to run a unpacker like 7zip or similar when you double click a .jar file you could either change the file association so it runs java or download the .exe version and run that instead.
No .exe, Mac-User unfortunately. But thanks for the tip!

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes