PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Hey possible dumb question.

If you've got a kid (i.e. Kate's child with you, so half-demon daughter/son) who gives you the quest to talk to Lilaya and begin making guest rooms, can you somehow make said adult offspring attracted to you?

Hypno-watch only changes orientation, so is there another way somehow?

Thanks.
Having the incest trait, either by obtaining it with arcane essences or by having sex with relatives, will allow you to father/mother children with the incest trait. You can also enchant mystery kink with the incest trait and give it to your non-special character partner to increase the chances. Also, no one gives you that quest, per se, it pops up automatically when you reach a high enough relation ship with a generated npc.

After that, you just visit Lilaya and select the option "Accommodation" and you'll be given permission to modify rooms to become guest rooms, which will then allow you to offer rooms to wandering npc's that you have a high enough relationship with.

Oh, also, as an aside, you can give your offspring incest elixirs after you reach high enough affinity with them\.

Reactions: tastefullytact

tastefullytact

Aug 30, 2017
Having the incest trait, either by obtaining it with arcane essences or by having sex with relatives, will allow you to father/mother children with the incest trait. You can also enchant mystery kink with the incest trait and give it to your non-special character partner to increase the chances. Also, no one gives you that quest, per se, it pops up automatically when you reach a high enough relation ship with a generated npc.

After that, you just visit Lilaya and select the option "Accommodation" and you'll be given permission to modify rooms to become guest rooms, which will then allow you to offer rooms to wandering npc's that you have a high enough relationship with.

Oh, also, as an aside, you can give your offspring incest elixirs after you reach high enough affinity with them\.
Thank you! I hadn't even thought of enchantments to help out.

tastefullytact

Aug 30, 2017
Honestly, once you get a feel for how to get items enchanted to do the things you want in this game, the world is your fucking (pun intended) oyster.
Good grief, it worked like a champ. I even wasted essences adding the fetish 3 times to the Mystery Kink just to make sure. Only needs one.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Good grief, it worked like a champ. I even wasted essences adding the fetish 3 times to the Mystery Kink just to make sure. Only needs one.
Yep, just the one. You can also add other fetishes to the elixir, obviously, and choose between physical and behavioral fetishes. I myself usually put the incest, pregnancy, pussy slut and cock addict fetish in mine. It's important to learn how to force the characters to do the things you want them to, and the best way to go about it is with the Fetish Endowment. Keep in mind you can also use the endowment to remove fetishes you don't like from a character, and, take it from me, use the save button in the enchanting screen if you think that you'd like to use the enchant more than once, so you can come back and just load it in with the click of a button.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Yep, just the one. You can also add other fetishes to the elixir, obviously, and choose between physical and behavioral fetishes. I myself usually put the incest, pregnancy, pussy slut and cock addict fetish in mine. It's important to learn how to force the characters to do the things you want them to, and the best way to go about it is with the Fetish Endowment. Keep in mind you can also use the endowment to remove fetishes you don't like from a character, and, take it from me, use the save button in the enchanting screen if you think that you'd like to use the enchant more than once, so you can come back and just load it in with the click of a button.
I hope at some point you can do what Lilin can do and transfer fetishes by simply kissing them. That'd be cool.

Reactions: tastefullytact

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I hope at some point you can do what Lilin can do and transfer fetishes by simply kissing them. That'd be cool.
I actually posted an idea that I had on the patreon before it was Cucked, that it would be cool to be able to take a potion that gave your bodily fluids transformative powers, like you cum inside a woman and her breasts grow/shrink. Things like that. I don't know if Innoxia ever saw it, but she hadn't responded to it before the page got nuked.

tastefullytact

Aug 30, 2017
I actually posted an idea that I had on the patreon before it was Cucked, that it would be cool to be able to take a potion that gave your bodily fluids transformative powers, like you cum inside a woman and her breasts grow/shrink. Things like that. I don't know if Innoxia ever saw it, but she hadn't responded to it before the page got nuked.
I see Innoxia post pretty regularly on Fenoxo. I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to advertise other forums, but it's probably necessary for this game since it's a direct way to speak with the creator.

EDIT: Now the only thing I need to figure out (for now) is how to move prostitute slaves of my own to Angel's Kiss. I can send street walkers to the place, but I can't move my own slaves there despite having the agreement.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You could suggest your idea on or her

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Now the only thing I need to figure out (for now) is how to move prostitute slaves of my own to Angel's Kiss. I can send street walkers to the place, but I can't move my own slaves there despite having the agreement.
If you go to the slaves jobs menu, and you have permission from Angel to send her prostitutes, then you can scroll down and select prostitution from the job list. From there, scroll back up and select the time frame that you want them to work and viola, you now have whores who live in your home.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
You could suggest your idea on or her
I intend to, but I'm planning on waiting until she has a stable income source. I have no interest in piling information onto her while her main concern should be ensuring her own livelihood.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

tastefullytact

Aug 30, 2017
If you go to the slaves jobs menu, and you have permission from Angel to send her prostitutes, then you can scroll down and select prostitution from the job list. From there, scroll back up and select the time frame that you want them to work and viola, you now have whores who live in your home.
Yep I do that. But over time I'll have the house filled, and having my slaves at Angel's Kiss would give that many more rooms and income.

...And apparently I just enslaved myself by accidentally unequipping all of my gear while taking a beaten alley NPC's gear, then re-equipping all and having it put a slave collar on me instead of my necklace. Lmao

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Yep I do that. But over time I'll have the house filled, and having my slaves at Angel's Kiss would give that many more rooms and income.

...And apparently I just enslaved myself by accidentally unequipping all of my gear while taking a beaten alley NPC's gear, then re-equipping all and having it put a slave collar on me instead of my necklace. Lmao
I think I tried enslaving myself once, a few dozen versions ago. What happened to you?

Honestly, for the moment, the number of slaves you can have is restricted to the number of double slave rooms you can manage. I'll bet you anything that Nox is planning on letting us purchase houses in each of the major cities as they are developed, which should give you more room, but until then, you have to make do with what you've got.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
I intend to, but I'm planning on waiting until she has a stable income source. I have no interest in piling information onto her while her main concern should be ensuring her own livelihood.
She did say she saved enough to continue development the same as before for the next six months or so, but I understand your sentiment.

tastefullytact

Aug 30, 2017
I think I tried enslaving myself once, a few dozen versions ago. What happened to you?

Honestly, for the moment, the number of slaves you can have is restricted to the number of double slave rooms you can manage. I'll bet you anything that Nox is planning on letting us purchase houses in each of the major cities as they are developed, which should give you more room, but until then, you have to make do with what you've got.
Nothing happened to me. But the collar is stuck and I have no option to release it with arcane essences.

Also, I really have to figure out what the deal is when someone suddenly begins trying to resist in the middle of a session. They end up losing 200 affection and loathing me, even though they started out wanting it.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Nothing happened to me. But the collar is stuck and I have no option to release it with arcane essences.

Also, I really have to figure out what the deal is when someone suddenly begins trying to resist in the middle of a session. They end up losing 200 affection and loathing me, even though they started out wanting it.
If you go to lilaya and ask her about essences and jinxes, you'll be able to unjinx the collar and remove it.

As for the resistance, if you look at their sexual fetishes and preferences (the little pink heart on the character tab), you should be able to get an idea of why they might be resisting in the first place. Also, the little pink bar at the top of their tab will start to drain the moment that you do something that they dislike, so keep an eye on it.

tastefullytact

Aug 30, 2017
If you go to lilaya and ask her about essences and jinxes, you'll be able to unjinx the collar and remove it.

As for the resistance, if you look at their sexual fetishes and preferences (the little pink heart on the character tab), you should be able to get an idea of why they might be resisting in the first place. Also, the little pink bar at the top of their tab will start to drain the moment that you do something that they dislike, so keep an eye on it.
Her only options seem to be:

'Tests'
Pregnancy
Extract Essences
Give Present

Extract Essences only lets me vial up the essences, no option to unjinx.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017

'Tests'
Pregnancy
Extract Essences
Give Present

Type Buggy, there's an option (called debug mode. IIRC) that claims to set the flags for slavery and unjinxing sidequests as completed so you can do both things without having to fuck about.

Actually, before that check your questlog, see if there's one for wearing jinxed gear. It's supposed to trigger the first time you equip one, and the first thing you need to do is talk to her in the lab to learn how to fix it.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017

'Tests'
Pregnancy
Extract Essences
Give Present

You don't have the option to unjinx the item in the space where it would normally say Enchant? You might have to be in a certain area of Lilaya's house to unjinx
still. I'm not sure.

tastefullytact

Aug 30, 2017
Type Buggy, there's an option (called debug mode. IIRC) that claims to set the flags for slavery and unjinxing sidequests as completed so you can do both things without having to fuck about.

Actually, before that check your questlog, see if there's one for wearing jinxed gear. It's supposed to trigger the first time you equip one, and the first thing you need to do is talk to her in the lab to learn how to fix it.
You don't have the option to unjinx the item in the space where it would normally say Enchant? You might have to be in a certain area of Lilaya's house to unjinx
still. I'm not sure.
Yep, no option to unjinx. I'm still playing around looking.

As for typing buggy, I can't find a place to type it. I tried just typing on the screen but got nothing. Never mind; it loaded up randomly after I clicked the option and then resumed.

I already completed the essences/jinxes quest early in the game though; nothing I can do with that right now.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes