anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yep, no option to unjinx. I'm still playing around looking.

As for typing buggy, I can't find a place to type it. I tried just typing on the screen but got nothing. Never mind; it loaded up randomly after I clicked the option and then resumed.

I already completed the essences/jinxes quest early in the game though; nothing I can do with that right now.
If you click on the jinxed item in your inventory the button that normally says 'Enchant' should give you the option to unjinx the clothing. Be warned though different items have different jinx strengths and can require as much as 100 essences to remove. I got stung with that myself when I wasn't paying attention.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yep, no option to unjinx. I'm still playing around looking.

As for typing buggy, I can't find a place to type it. I tried just typing on the screen but got nothing. Never mind; it loaded up randomly after I clicked the option and then resumed.

I already completed the essences/jinxes quest early in the game though; nothing I can do with that right now.
Can you take a screenshot of your inventory with the jinxed item selected? Might help if we can see what you see.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Nothing happened to me. But the collar is stuck and I have no option to release it with arcane essences.

Also, I really have to figure out what the deal is when someone suddenly begins trying to resist in the middle of a session. They end up losing 200 affection and loathing me, even though they started out wanting it.
My person way of cheating this is to enchant a potion to make my fluids psychoactive, and then when they're tripping out, I use the "lustful suggestion" option. I personally just like hypnotism/suggestion, though.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Anyone else having the problem of their female characters birthing solely daughters? Even after changing the gender preference it seems to stay that way.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Not me, I get males from time to time. In fact, my first son is the sidekick I take along with me for adventures. Gotta teach them how to properly fight and rape a catgirl, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Has anyone run into a Fennec-Youko yet? All of the fennec-morphs I've found randomly are normal. Since the description of the youko is 'A fox-morph, empowered by the gifts of a Lilin.' I tried creating a greater Fennec-morph and having sex with Lyssieth but so far all of the offspring have just been half-demon fennec-morphs.

Anyone have any suggestions? Or is it more likely that I'll have to wait till we can travel to the Youko lands to find one?
Hey there, just did a little experiment with the game. If you get a Chicken Pot Pie, the Fox transformative, and enchant it, you can access the tail selection menu, where it has two options, one gives you normal fox tails, while the other gives you arcane fox tails, if you use the arcane tails, you should be able to get your Youko.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hey there, just did a little experiment with the game. If you get a Chicken Pot Pie, the Fox transformative, and enchant it, you can access the tail selection menu, where it has two options, one gives you normal fox tails, while the other gives you arcane fox tails, if you use the arcane tails, you should be able to get your Youko.
I never even noticed that. Thanks, I'll have to give it a try.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
That's a bug with an old version. You shouldn't be getting it still. Are you on the latest version? AKA 0.3.1.1?
Actually, before the patreon page got nuked, a number of comments were referring to this bug apparently resurfacing. I myself have had it happen once, a few days ago.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Actually, before the patreon page got nuked, a number of comments were referring to this bug apparently resurfacing. I myself have had it happen once, a few days ago.
Really? I didn't know that. I haven't had any such problems since the hotfix. In any case, I imagine Innoxia will have another go at it at first opportunity.

tastefullytact

Aug 30, 2017
Can you take a screenshot of your inventory with the jinxed item selected? Might help if we can see what you see.
Sorry for the late response. Went to bed and been working. I don't know how I did it, but I finally got the collar to just come off. I think, honestly, this is partly the same issue as the duplicated items. If you save and reload the game, the collar can be unequipped. Bear in mind, this was a collar I enchanted to enslave, not a default slave collar I'd purchased. So I think the root of the problem is the enchantment piece itself.
My person way of cheating this is to enchant a potion to make my fluids psychoactive, and then when they're tripping out, I use the "lustful suggestion" option. I personally just like hypnotism/suggestion, though.
I'll have to try this out. Does the lustful suggestion with pyschoactive fluids make the person more affectionate to you? That's the biggest issue for me. When they lose -200 affection after suddenly disliking something, trying to come back from that can take literal hours. And when you've got quite a few slaves who all hate your guts, it gets a bit redundant fucking the hate out of them for an hour or two just to get back to indifferent/like. I would love a potion/enchantment that boosts affection.
Really? I didn't know that. I haven't had any such problems since the hotfix. In any case, I imagine Innoxia will have another go at it at first opportunity.
Yep, it's still alive and kicking as of the latest 3.1.1 update. I had it happen with a hat I'd made, and a few nice folks in this forum (check back to page 83 or 84) helped out with it. If you save and reload the game, the duplicates keep coming, but you can sell the items and the problem stops.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Does the lustful suggestion with pyschoactive fluids make the person more affectionate to you?
Yes. As long as you don't end sex while they are resisting, they shouldn't lose affection.You can basically do any action you wish, which is of course how hypnotism "works," even if you're just straight up raping them.

Reactions: tastefullytact

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Updated thread with SubscribeStar link.
I would wait until there is a formal announcement on her blog to make that update. I've already confirmed that the link in question is legit, having spoken to her, but it's still in poor taste to make the announcement before her, especially when she asked people to look out for a blog post announcing it.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I would wait until there is a formal announcement on her blog to make that update. I've already confirmed that the link in question is legit, having spoken to her, but it's still in poor taste to make the announcement before her, especially when she asked people to look out for a blog post announcing it.
It was in the blog post for supporting the game and there are eight subscribers to it. But it's no longer in the thread until there's an announcement for it.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
It was in the blog post for supporting the game and there are eight subscribers to it.

I'm aware, as I'm one of her test subscribers. You'll notice that there is only one option for subscriptions ($1) because the page itself isn't actually finished. She has to finish it, then submit it to SubStar for approval. Once it's been approved, the other options will become available, and she'll make a FORMAL announcement on the main blog, rather than a side page.

justavisitor

May 26, 2018
I'm aware, as I'm one of her test subscribers. You'll notice that there is only one option for subscriptions ($1) because the page itself isn't actually finished. She has to finish it, then submit it to SubStar for approval. Once it's been approved, the other options will become available, and she'll make a FORMAL announcement on the main blog, rather than a side page.
Whoops, I looked up subscribestar, saw that Innoxia was on and made an account to support. I was wondering why I clould only give 1 dollar.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Whoops, I looked up subscribestar, saw that Innoxia was on and made an account to support. I was wondering why I clould only give 1 dollar.
Yep, for now, just the dollar to make sure payments are going through smoothly. AFAIK, the tiers offered on SubStar will be the same as the ones on Patreon.

tastefullytact

Aug 30, 2017
Yep, for now, just the dollar to make sure payments are going through smoothly. AFAIK, the tiers offered on SubStar will be the same as the ones on Patreon.
Out of curiosity, do you know if she knows about this forum? I know she posts personally on Fenoxo, but if I'm being honest the climate is a bit less... pretentious? here with her fanbase. It would be great if she knew she's got other forum options to set up shop on.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Out of curiosity, do you know if she knows about this forum? I know she posts personally on Fenoxo, but if I'm being honest the climate is a bit less... pretentious? here with her fanbase. It would be great if she knew she's got other forum options to set up shop on.
She is aware of this place, she is looking at other places for income for the game as well. She have a Nest Egg that will last her for 5 or 6 months, so she have plenty of till till then, to finds a new place for income.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes