り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
1.jpg

Overview:
Haruka, a succubus from the demon world, came to the human world with one goal: To kiss tons of cute human girls and suck their vital energy! However, she’s had no luck with that and ends up collapsing in the street, only to be found by sisters Yuuna and Sana. She immediately latches onto them and ends up as a freeloader living in their home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-18
Release Date: Japanese 2004-06-27, English 2019-02-14
Original Title:リリウム×トライアングル
Developer:
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

2.png 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
How save are the Download Links? I got for all Links a Hijack or Trojan possitive from Malwarebites, lucklayed.info and croissed.info (in Zippyshare and Megaup) are marked as hijack, openload.co (Openload Link) as trojan. I prefer a Mega Link if thats possible.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
How save are the Download Links? I got for all Links a Hijack or Trojan possitive from Malwarebites, lucklayed.info and croissed.info (in Zippyshare and Megaup) are marked as hijack, openload.co (Openload Link) as trojan. I prefer a Mega Link if thats possible.
I have added more hosts. Try others. Please install adblocker for safety.

Reactions: Namco15

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Played this one years ago when it was fan-translated on the Fuwa forums, it's no high art but fun for what it is.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Oh shit, I just realized it's jast usa. Man I have known them since DOS three sisters story. I was in Korea(army) When I got introduced to hentai games and that was my very first.

DOWNLOADING now!

Reactions: Teddythepervert

2bornot2b

Jan 22, 2019
I can resist anything except yuri hentai(cute lolis are also a big bonus!).Soon as I finish some other games,I will try this one.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Do this have a threesome route? It doesn't seem that way, but It seem like I'm missing a cg pic, the very last one. Anyone know how get it?