RPGM Onhold Lily and the Curse of Time/リリィと刻の呪い RJ302452

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
1627306038031.png

Hello i was getting really frustrated with the MTL of another game so I started to edit it and learned a lot about the translation program.
After a few days I wanted to begin my own project so i looked for a game that I fancy and started the translation.
My japanese is not really good, but I will try to uncover the meaning of most of the sentences with different translation software and common sense. Because of this approach some of the original meaning might be lost.
I can't promise that i will ever finish it, but i will try to.
As of now I only translated all of the items and part of the prologue. I will keep updating this post once a week or when i finished a big task (pls spare me commonevent.)
If any of you want to help me feel free to contact me through the forum. Anyone who helps even if they can't speak japanese (DeepL is really good) will contribute greatly to the project.
Also please consider supporting the developer of the game.
If I work 8 hours a day it will take around 150 days to complete the translation at my current pace.
Edit: 03.08.2021
I had a lot to do so the project had to suffer a bit nonetheless about 5% of the story (or maps) are translated.
Edit: 13.08.2021
Okay this were some rough 2 weeks but i still managed to squeeze about 2more percent out of it so we are at 7% completion right now.
Progress pace should increase to normal again starting next week.
Edit: 31.08.2021
August is coming to an end with not a lot of progress i only managed to squeeze in 4 more percent we are now at 11%.
At the start of September it will be even slower but speed should pick up near mid September but will slow down again at the end of the month.
Edit 10.10.2021
Translation hasn't died it's just really hard to make any real progress it's so much and i dont have much time to invest into it every day. So i won't be able to keep my prediction of 150 days. I will try to finish this project no matter how long it takes though. That being said i will update the post only when i hit certain thresholds like every 10 percent im able to finish or when im done with the menu and can release a partial things like that even though a partial is very unlikely because i will try to focus on the story first before i do menu's and stuff.
So TLDR: Translation will continue. Less frequent updates. Name of the game is very fitting to the translation process and progress.

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
+1, thanks for putting in the time to translate the game, take a break if you feel burned out and take care of yourself :)

camiseta

Feb 2, 2021
[QUOTE = "zuber21PL, publicación: 6763007, miembro: 4190642"]
Tengo la versión en inglés (traducción automática) si alguien quiere, la subiré
[/CITA]
por favor realmente lo agradecería

Bluwie

Mar 20, 2021
i got bored lately and i know how it feels trying to translate a 1gb game so can you send us the project I would be glad to at least help out a few scenes :3