Fan Art Lily of the Valley : Fan Art

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Very nice renders psyco75 (y) Both this and the ones you posted on game page.
You have come a long way from your very first Lily art to where you are now. ;)
Keep up the good work. :)

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I've been trying to make her but till now I still couldn't achieve her, happy to see your character , good work psyco75 ¡
thank you, it took me a long time and I still have to work a lot, but with patience I hope to make it look like the original lily, I hope that you too will place your work

Reactions: faibolx

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Lily is so HOT in that outfit. :love:
Nice work psyco75 (y)

I thank you, but I don't think I can go on with this post, my hope was that others would post, but I see zero interest, even in the comments you are, the only one who participates, I see other games where I post, there are many comments, often very useful that help to improve, for lily zero, they are good only at complaining about the delays of the game ... and many crap, nothing constructive, for this reason the author never participates, I will continue to work on lily ... but only for personal pleasure ... I've always been told that it's impossible to replicate, we'll see

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I thank you, but I don't think I can go on with this post, my hope was that others would post, but I see zero interest, even in the comments you are, the only one who participates, I see other games where I post, there are many comments, often very useful that help to improve, for lily zero, they are good only at complaining about the delays of the game ... and many crap, nothing constructive, for this reason the author never participates, I will continue to work on lily ... but only for personal pleasure ... I've always been told that it's impossible to replicate, we'll see
I can understand that. Hope you will continue sharing even if that means only a render a year. :)
Best of luck with your other art :)