VN Ren'Py Completed Lily's Handmaid [v1.4.0] [Arcus Plume]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Why is blue skin color so attractive? I think I'm starting to develop a fetish for blue women.
Blue skin for Dark Elf it's sort of like pink hair in manga isn't meant to represent pink and green isn't meant to represent green. The reason for the attraction is it looks very exotic and exciting plus most guys realize they are never going to get a blue woman but they can sure imagine it with a little artistic inspiration.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
got to admit i was a little disappointed with the third ending option not being a "we dont need magic were already in love" ending

Reactions: $@~

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
A Steam update recently added some epilogues, and the scenes in them are quite a bit more explicit than in the original game. The actual images however still shy away from the "hardcore", though they are depicting actual sex scenes, and there are text descriptions as well. Like, for example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Boi I quite love the smooth texture and design of the models. Would have loved it even more if one of them, preferably that slimey girl, was a futa, but I guess I can still get around it, the girls just look so fine.
There's some futa in the epilogues too, though there's no image showing actual penetration.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Before I install this game I need to know do I need a walkthrough or not if not where does one find the walkthrough
I don't think you need a walkthrough. I don't think any of the choices can change your ending EXCEPT the final two decision points, where the endings are clearly marked with a color associated with the character (ie choose the Green option to unlock the Olivia ending). The rest of the choices can just unlock different CGs/some minor dialogue changes.

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
i wonder if they are Ever gonna do a Direct sequel to this game
i think it would interesting to see what would happen if Sarah and lily accidentally found Serena and then there is still the academy for them to go through and Lily is still in the middle of conquering Sarah
There is already a Serena Prequel and a Maya SideStory Called Twin Blue Moons
Twin Blue Moons Takes place in the same timeline/universe as Lilys Handmaid its technically During the Trip that Lily went to at a certain point in lilys handmaid

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
This game Has Been updated To Version 1.3.1 Could you update the OP/Front Page
Small Patch Notes for Version 1.3.1
Link to Steam Page
This is all i can offer

Last edited:

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
Version 1.1.0-1.3.1 PatchNotes

Version 1.1.0 adds an epilogue to the game that is available in the main menu after reaching the "Lily Ending." There's a sample screenshot of the new event graphics on the store page.

The epilogue will consist of a total of four "Epilogic Episodes," two of which are released in this update. Episodes 3 and 4 are currently in development and will be released in late May or early June.

Version 1.2.0: Epilogic Episodes 3 & 4

This update completes the epilogue by adding episodes 3 and 4 to it. There's a sample screenshot of the new event graphics on the store page.

Additionally, the user interface has been updated to have new shortcuts to the episode selection screen: 1) after Lily ending and 2) at the end of each Epilogic Episode.

Version 1.3.0: Nadya's Nightlife

The third content update adds a side story that follows the nightly adventures of the housemaid Nadya! For one reason or another, Nadya often finds herself in the bedrooms of her fellow maids and the mistress of the house...

Nadya's Nightlife is split into three episodes that will be unlocked at certain points of the main story.
  • If you have already played Lily's Handmaid and reached any of the four endings, you'll find all three episodes available in the main menu.
There's a new screenshot on the store page, showing a glimpse into one of the nightly adventures of Nadya!

Version 1.3.1

The hunt for grammatical errors continues... after a rather long break. This is a small update that makes the game 0.05% more grammatically correct.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Really they look like damn twins except one is an awful blue color. They are damn duplicates turns me off since they are not twins.

bprvrt

Oct 17, 2021
There should be a "slave" tag. It's one of the best if not the best game about d/s relationship.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes