Unreal Engine Lily’s Labyrinth of Lust [v0.1] [Erommersion Studios]

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
What can I do in this game? She plays cat and mouse with me, and when she catches me, it says "To Be Continued." Where is scene?

rafikzain

Jan 7, 2024
What can I do in this game? She plays cat and mouse with me, and when she catches me, it says "To Be Continued." Where is scene?
Either they missed adding the no-sexual-content tag or this version is just a horn-bait so you can go sub to their Patreon. My guess is the latter.

GrandeMetioro

May 8, 2018
Game is pretty empty at this point. If she loses sight of you by one of the doors, she will open it, so you can explore further. there are 3 safes in one of the rooms. If you find passwords for them i the same general area (they look like colored rectangles) you will fing butplug remotes. Using all three will finish the game (same result as when she catches you). You can stick bananas up her ass if you sneak up on her (barebones animation, no nsfw)

wolfromancer

Apr 15, 2024
Downloaded it,
Tested it,
Removed it.

Its not worth it guys...for now.
There is not any NSFW scene. There is not option to change / find new clothes. Only option is to change skin and hair color, and body proportions.
She (Lily) will only chase you around the apartment. Your goal is to find 3 buttplugs, even I found all of them but I didnt figured it how to use it on her. But as i read from people, the result is same: you get black screen with text "To be continued".
But interesting concept, maybe i will give it shot again some time later.

1726084235363.png 1726084284784.png

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
So the fact that the screenshots on the initial post don't actually seem to be from the game is... concerning. Even without a cap on broadband usage I kinda feel like I've wasted gigabytes downloading it.
There's nothing to do besides run around. None of the items you can pick up seem to do anything and being chased by Lily gets old remarkably fast.

The game initially set itself to run on epic quality and uncapped framerate, and a 3080 doesn't seem to be enough to get that running smoothly. Especially as you're loading into the game for the first time it stutters and the timer is all over the place.

Sure the game has potential, but it is hiding it quite well so far.

DeannaAllison

Dec 24, 2018
I'm gonna be honest, always disappointed when the game uses a 2d drawing on the cover then we only get the basic daz 3D models. I have no problem with people who prefer these 3d models, but I avoid them myself, since I work with 3D models so regularly that I can't see them as personally attractive. Using the anime girl but then using a basic Daz model almost feels like false advertising to me.