VN - Ren'Py - Limitless [Day 6 P4 Completed] [Cr8tive M3dia]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Moobles

This game is actually really good. I like the style and the dev is obviously a native english speaker. He has the English mannerisms and idioms down. Spellcheck would be his friend though.

I loved the film and it's surprising to me that this idea hasn't been done yet already. The renders are good but not at level of the A++ games. But that's to be expected from a new dev and I'm sure they will improve with time and some support.

The story is ok so far and the ladies look good. I personally am a fan of family fun times, so I hope we move on to meet the little sister and Mother soon. Seems to be progressing with the big sister at a reasonable pace and the latina housemate is lovely too. I just hope the dev's got a storyline planned out. This sort of game can easily get bogged down if there isn't an overarching storyline to follow. Also, don't get carried away with adding new LI's. Keep it simple. But make the ones you have fine, funny and filthy. You can never have too much filth, although probably best to make the rarer kinks optional.

Overall I'd say, this is pretty damn good and i'll certainly be following.

4 stars with potential for 5 if done right.

Keep at it dev
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zero ゼロ Shadow

Good game. Got my attention. So far so good renders are good gonna advise Dev to focus on story telling and character development if he wants to make his project successful. So far loved it. Looking forward to play this game in future. And besides It's has Harem Tag so I am gonna play it till the end. And one more thing add an In-game Walkthrough mod to help choose best option.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

PunkHooligan

v0.2

Just started. I always try to mention typos in my reviews, but usually dont complain about it. However here my eyes are bleeding. Engrish, typos, font, "...sentence..." all these ellipsis when MC thoughts are showing up. Oppertunity and definately..I mean it's hand typing, it's not even Google Translate. I'm not native speaker myself. If you're really serious about what you're doing you should improve your knowledge of the language OR/AND try to find a proofreader. F95 offers you specialized subforum ! You can state that you want a proofreader and if you're willing OR not to pay for it. There's a lot of topics with "Unpaid" tag, don't be shy, everybody has to start somewhere.
    https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

I hope I didn't offend you. Didn't mean to. And thanks for the release.

I wanted to mention that MC is a fucking hobo..a BUM at the start of the game and the ladies are flirting back, but then I remembered that we have a bit different pills than the movie and TV show had. It was mentioned it also attract women, so just a little reminder.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lovetities

I can feel that this game will become one of the popular game soon, the story is really interesting and different. Millionaire MC are pretty rare, sadly the animation and graphics are not that good yet, but hopefully it will change from patreon support. I hope the story continue like this and people can support the developer.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Darklord_1965

Just downloaded this and just couldn't stop playing it. This one shows a lot of promise. I really enjoy the interaction between the characters and the humor. I loved the movie and the concept and for someone to finally bring something fresh on the table is a damn good thing. Really looking forward to see what's in store for day 3, 4, 5....... Best of luck to you Cr8tive M3dia. Keep up the excellent work. (y)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Notadroidyoulookfor

Favourite movie, new favourite game. It didn't take 14 episodes to get some action. It does not look generic, it's not a sandbox which makes you lose the track. The momentum is perfect, the characters are likeable. Models are perfect, i can only hope for more content.

Although there are some caveats - for example, the pacing makes me a bit afraid of the game ending in less than 10 hours of playtime. Or the money getting MC into trouble. Harem route better not blow up, there is a lot of girls for such short story, making it not as impactful as it could have been.
    Still 5/5. Because what's been done, was done good.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Scar Face

I love the idea of basing this game around the movie limitless, and the renders for the most part were pretty good, the animation is okay not terrible but not great either, but I really enjoyed playing this one, I will be looking forward to future updates, I really loved the his older sister and found myself hating her boyfriend. Over all great job.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Skidmoria

This is a *** 1/2 game for me; since I have to choose either *** or **** I give it **** stars for having a different MC for a change and a different start than usual. Usually, I would quit a game early with so many typos (despite what has been said in another review, there are many), but I make an exception this time. I'm more of a buildup guy, so the only sex scene the game contains so far wasn't really made for me, but this is a matter of taste. Generally good renders, not mindblowing, but good enough for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

GeorgBrandt

Great VN. Looking forward for more content.

Good renders, nice curves - not great, not bad. I like it how it is. Should focus on more content than on better quality.

Storyline is like a fanfiction of Limitless with a far more inspiring story than in the movie ;-) Of course it is a Fantasy and in this you can do whatever you want and don't need too much realism.

Had 100% fun in v0.1
  10. 4.00 star(s)

RanchFTW

It was a surprise to see a game based on the Limitless movie/tv series, but the premise is an excellent setting for these types of games. It probably also helped that I'm a fan of the movie, so that may have colored my opinion some.

Regardless, the game itself is well rendered. All the girls are beautiful, but the hobo MC is off putting at the start. Through the story progression we find the character is getting that sorted out soon. The story setup is somewhat typical of these types of games; landlady, an older roommate, younger roommate, and the MC hasn't seen them in a long time. From there the game quickly distinguishes itself through the narrative. The writing itself is decent and the story progress is good for a first release. I'd guess 20 minutes of content.

All in all, I'd say this was a good start. Hopefully the developer can build on this and create a really good game.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Twistedrem

I enjoyed this one. The flexibility in defining character relationships is a smart move for... many reasons that I'm sure we can all appreciate. ;) And if you like stories in which someone at the bottom makes good and climbs their way up, this looks like it'll be a good exploration of that theme.

All the models thus far seem more "real world" to me. A little more rough, a little less supermodel-esque. A fun change of pace! The bum model for the MC is a fucking trip.

Plus, absurdity of the drug and the sex aside, there's lots of opportunity here to *not be a fucking douche* to the women you interact with. I appreciate this. I may be a degenerate, but I am a degenerate who *respects women*, and so I feel very "seen" by this game. :p :p :p

Lastly, I was worried that the game might feel too derivative of its inspiration, but very quickly, it branches off into some different directions from the movie and the show. So this isn't just some poorly done adaptation of questionable legality, here. This is probably worth your time. =)

Some clunky dialogue here and there, some stiffness, maybe a few typos. But better-written than many of the games on here. I enjoyed it quite a bit, honestly.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes!