Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lineage or Legacy - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [Ch.4 Act II] [Biting The Bullet]

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
1663840035450.png

Overview:
Multimod for Lineage or Legacy

Updated: 15/03/2024
Game/Creator: Lineage or Legacy / Biting The Bullet - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: Ch.4 Act II
Game Version: Ch.4 Act II
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

1663840219903.png 1663840247997.png 1663840426168.png

Last edited:

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Hey good stuff! just got to ask why is charisma called perceive in the cheat menu?
It's your ability to be charismatic through the perception of your surroundings. Was originally planning on sticking with perception but realised that charisma was better suited.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
It's your ability to be charismatic through the perception of your surroundings. Was originally planning on sticking with perception but realised that charisma was better suited.
Yeah I am cool with either or that is not the issue, it is just a bit wierd when it is called different things in different menus.

Edit seems I got it wrong perceive effets the education stat you don't seem to be able to modify the charisma stat hm.

Edit again no I was right perceive does effect charisma but the stats menu shows it effecting education instead this is really confusing lol.

Last edited:

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I probably mixed the labels up since the values are in line with the variables. I'll see to it once I get home and do some work towards a patch.
Thanks for pointing it out.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
@ LaikDink
just went through the script. Definitely mixed the labels up. I'd recommend you post a separate patch for the mod since all my scripts are compiled together. Or you could extract the archive and tackle it from there how you see fit.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
@ LaikDink
just went through the script. Definitely mixed the labels up. I'd recommend you post a separate patch for the mod since all my scripts are compiled together. Or you could extract the archive and tackle it from there how you see fit.
Yeah, I get it like I want to unlock all paths of those.

Last edited:

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm playing this game on joiplay. The mod installs and I get the walkthrough but the cheats button doesn't show up.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 2058133

Overview:

Updated: 22/09/2022
Mod Version: Chapter 2
Game Version: Chapter 2

Features:

Installation:

pls update mod for latest version, tks heap

• Angry
Reactions: twiztid

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2058133

Overview:

Updated: 24/01/2023
Mod Version: Chapter 3A.1
Game Version: Chapter 3A.1

Features:

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 2058139 View attachment 2058140 View attachment 2058148
Updated to Ch3A.1. After finishing the game, you guys should do the questionnaire for the game developer at

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
2x Lillith text series repeated. Annabelle texts same 2x. Game seems to forget when you have met NPC's before or main interactive characters we can say like Fiona, we attended the bar together, yet back in Library, she is distracted, and doesn't recall more than the invitation to meet with her friends.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
2x Lillith text series repeated. Annabelle texts same 2x. Game seems to forget when you have met NPC's before or main interactive characters we can say like Fiona, we attended the bar together, yet back in Library, she is distracted, and doesn't recall more than the invitation to meet with her friends.
which chapter? and can you show the capture screee?