Seeking Lingerie game

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
Hello. I tried to search on the forum with the tag "lingerie" but nothing came up (literally nothing).
I am looking for some good games implying females using/wearing lingerie, the plot or anything would go around it, the more than usual thing. Like about a top model, a clothes store or something (not just 2 scene, and no more lingerie/same lingerie for the rest of the game).

Thanks!

Reactions: lsdhappy

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
Thanks, I don't really like the drawing style of the game after trying it out. I found "A summer to remember" and there is plenty of it.
If someone has more titles to offer, i'm all ears!

Reactions: Del.Mar

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Hi there. I'm feeling quite the same and searching for games, where the clothing is not just there for the plot scenes (to not let the actors left naked) and then off and forgotten. I think it can be a big kick, but obviously the only thing that counts is the naked body. Too bad. I have tested around 250 games and I don't remeber any that even nearly kept me satisfied. So it seems there are not many like me out there otherwise there would be some more.
That's why i don't post something about it in specific threads. I don't see the point inbeeing the only one "begging" for it. But maybe in this little post lies a minor chance for getting attention or info.

lsdhappy

Feb 13, 2020
We are both in the same boat amigo. Pretty desperate for Lingerie/clothing focused games. You could try Holiday Island, although it is quite difficult to grind through in my opinion. I also liked Battle of the Bulges, but I understand that the oversized models and their proportions are not everyones favourite.

lukebastian

May 29, 2023
Uping this thread :)
How many times the lady is amazingly dressed, beautiful lingerie, stocking, and heels... and when zex-scene starts, full nude... frustrating! Have any ideas people? :) Thank you!

Reactions: Hirnfiedler

cornilingus33

Oct 15, 2021
Uping this thread :)
How many times the lady is amazingly dressed, beautiful lingerie, stocking, and heels... and when zex-scene starts, full nude... frustrating! Have any ideas people? :) Thank you!
Feel you brother.. whats the point about pretty under and legwear anyways when it always ends up being completely naked..
Looking for similar games too, but found one: https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-8-final-xenorav.63437/
beautiful models, well made scenes and most importantly pretty underwear which is not always ripped off

• Red Heart
Reactions: lukebastian