Fan Art Lisa [PaleGrass] Fan Art

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I never had a model with dforce breasts before, so is my first one and thought I make a render to test her out... Using the model and the , which happens to be a G3F clothing I got the following result, room used was .

As you can see where I circled and pointed as to what happened... That's from using the on.png dforce timeline method which everyone tends to swear by to use when using dforce simulator.

lisa test 1.jpg

The next image I ran the simulator with off.png and got:
lisa test 2.jpg
Goes to show the on.png isn't the best way to go when it comes to dforce breasts by the looks of things...But this is my very first render ever using it... Will do more of her and might end up making it on all my models....

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

sensi2fr

Aug 18, 2022
Hello there, does anyone have an idea on the daz assets for Aoife and (forgot her firstname) the girl at Jayce’s Party? Thx in advance. :)

sensi2fr

Aug 18, 2022
Reposting here the game author Palegrass' description of the Daz Studio assets used for his Aofie character:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-90b-palegrass.86725/post-14009324

She's a variant of this model:

That's her skin but the body/facial shape is warped quite considerably with figures such as:

If you mix the two you'll get something close ^_^

Hair is:

edit: fixed hair link
edit2: a quick render with a mix of the mentioned assets (+ clothing " SVM's dForce Candy Sailor Outfit for Genesis 9, 8.1, and 8"):
Aoefi G8F shy pose.jpg

Last edited: