Fan Art Lisa [PaleGrass] Fan Art

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Since daz doesnt have collision does any one know how to make effect lise but squeeze or boobs or any other body part
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-90b-palegrass.86725/post-13911442

https://f95zone.to/threads/mesh-grabber-v3-0-1-0-win.42430/

DIRECT ANSWER FROM PG:
So the "best" way to do it in Daz is with a dForce breast figure then animate the character(s) with some stabilization at the end of the animation. The problem with this is that if you're mass creating CGs (like making a game for example) then this is incredibly time inefficient because each animation will probably need tweaked several times and re-run to get the desired effect which quickly adds huge amounts of time taken for each image.
It does however yield by FAR the best effects so if you're just looking for single shot images then I'd recommend giving this a try. Keicy's (Lisa's model) figure has dForce breast enabled on it so you can simply load her figure into a set and overwrite the shaping/materials of your desired character and start working.

I however removed the dForce modifier for Lisa's model a couple of years ago because I use dForce for her hair in every single frame so it increases simulation time considerably.

The way I do it now is with Breastacular's collision. You can make the breast asset collide with 1 object in the scene at a time and it's plug & play, you don't need to simulate anything the mesh will just morph around the object you've selected in the viewport.
The drawback is that it's kind of crap and leaves a gap between the collision object and the breast mesh. Working with larger / simpler objects works decently well like if Lisa's pressed against a window like the image you posted, you can just load in a plane primitive and hide it in the viewport then place it roughly where the surface you want to collide it is. The reason you'd use a plane here is because of the gap I mentioned, you can move the plane slightly outside the window here and measure it up to look accurate. When working with fingers on the other hand it works pretty poorly and relies on you making use of tricky camera angles and lighting to hide the fact that there's a gap. I've found some success with using the attached "collision gloves" in breastacular, using those as the collision object in the scene then slightly dropping the scale to 99% or so to get a more accurate "squeeze."

The same feature is available for the buttocks with an asset called "fender blender" and it's functionally exactly the same :)

Ultimately it's a lot of trial and error as with everything else and it can be somewhat frustrating when an image looks perfect but you have to shift the angle a bit to hide this one thing. I've even opted to fix gaps with stablediffusion in some instances because I like the original angle too much lol!

Anyway I hope this helped, feel free to drop me a message or another if you have any questions! I'm not the best at it but I'm always happy to help if I can <3

Toxictitan said:
as for clothes there are many creators who gives you pre built morphs for clothing for interactions( show tits, lift skirt etc) i will suggest use clothing from these creators mattio, liliflame , nirvy for the start.
the dress she is wearing above is from lilflame its called Ocassion dress you can find it on render-state.to
you can also use "fit control" product it cleates morphs for any clothing item but you need to learn how to use it.
This is REALLY good advice! Fit control is a MUST when working with clothes in Daz. It's an amazingly versatile tool that will not only make your Daz files go from 3mb to 300mb in just a few clicks but it makes previously unusable clothes absolutely perfect.
Also Lilflame is the absolute goat when it comes to clothes, defo support this guy/gal - he/she is incredible. The clothing is ALWAYS far and beyond anything else you'll find but they also come with useful prebuilt morphs, beautiful textures and the filesize is always super small. Can't recommend enough!

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-90b-palegrass.86725/post-13911442

https://f95zone.to/threads/mesh-grabber-v3-0-1-0-win.42430/

DIRECT ANSWER FROM PG:
So the "best" way to do it in Daz is with a dForce breast figure then animate the character(s) with some stabilization at the end of the animation. The problem with this is that if you're mass creating CGs (like making a game for example) then this is incredibly time inefficient because each animation will probably need tweaked several times and re-run to get the desired effect which quickly adds huge amounts of time taken for each image.
It does however yield by FAR the best effects so if you're just looking for single shot images then I'd recommend giving this a try. Keicy's (Lisa's model) figure has dForce breast enabled on it so you can simply load her figure into a set and overwrite the shaping/materials of your desired character and start working.

I however removed the dForce modifier for Lisa's model a couple of years ago because I use dForce for her hair in every single frame so it increases simulation time considerably.

The way I do it now is with Breastacular's collision. You can make the breast asset collide with 1 object in the scene at a time and it's plug & play, you don't need to simulate anything the mesh will just morph around the object you've selected in the viewport.
The drawback is that it's kind of crap and leaves a gap between the collision object and the breast mesh. Working with larger / simpler objects works decently well like if Lisa's pressed against a window like the image you posted, you can just load in a plane primitive and hide it in the viewport then place it roughly where the surface you want to collide it is. The reason you'd use a plane here is because of the gap I mentioned, you can move the plane slightly outside the window here and measure it up to look accurate. When working with fingers on the other hand it works pretty poorly and relies on you making use of tricky camera angles and lighting to hide the fact that there's a gap. I've found some success with using the attached "collision gloves" in breastacular, using those as the collision object in the scene then slightly dropping the scale to 99% or so to get a more accurate "squeeze."

The same feature is available for the buttocks with an asset called "fender blender" and it's functionally exactly the same :)

Ultimately it's a lot of trial and error as with everything else and it can be somewhat frustrating when an image looks perfect but you have to shift the angle a bit to hide this one thing. I've even opted to fix gaps with stablediffusion in some instances because I like the original angle too much lol!

Anyway I hope this helped, feel free to drop me a message or another if you have any questions! I'm not the best at it but I'm always happy to help if I can <3

This is REALLY good advice! Fit control is a MUST when working with clothes in Daz. It's an amazingly versatile tool that will not only make your Daz files go from 3mb to 300mb in just a few clicks but it makes previously unusable clothes absolutely perfect.
Also Lilflame is the absolute goat when it comes to clothes, defo support this guy/gal - he/she is incredible. The clothing is ALWAYS far and beyond anything else you'll find but they also come with useful prebuilt morphs, beautiful textures and the filesize is always super small. Can't recommend enough!
thank you i will try that

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I found Paul's model please include it on OP still searching for Danny's model i want to make a scene with Danny

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I think this tool is perfect for grabbing body part i havent tried it yet but i will try it soon if I found it free

Edit : Stupid tool. Removing textures of character

Last edited:

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
I think this tool is perfect for grabbing body part i havent tried it yet but i will try it soon if I found it free

Edit : Stupid tool. Removing textures of character

get this too it will help pose head nicely
https://f95zone.to/threads/iray-ghost-light-kit-one.111498/
this will make lighting easy
keep posting this thread collecting dust for a very long time.