• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lisapi's Adventures [v0.1.0 Demo Public] [Keisi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

huge43

ignore my rating, its neutral for a reason

The point of this review, is to say, if anyone reads molinars negativity-driven review, then make sure you also read post #26 in the discussion thread, being the Dev's response - and think long and hard before believing the "impartiality" or motivation for someones review.

Also, if you havent already, try the Dev's main game from which this demo is derived, https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-age-v0-17-0-keisi.80495/
  2. 2.00 star(s)

molitar

This is no lust age. The word is even worst and makes it feel like Maria is a slaver the rules are so strict but yet is suppose to be a word of free lewdness.

1. If you want best rewards you have to actually choose hard mode with awful Grind

2. Work is nothing but compensated dating for money but wait prostitution is illegal which makes no sense that work is compensated dating not really working like in Lust Age you worked for materials and money.

3. Unable to buy clothing at the tailor until you level up it's not based on having enough money.. making the world feel like a communist society saying what you can and can not wear.

4. The game starts with her having to fall in love with Mabel.. that is not Lisapi she loves the Champion and wants fun with the girls.. So complete opposite of her in Lust Age.

5. She feels like herself until the next day complaining about all the rules and such and not being able to wear what she wants.. than it's like whatever I just have to get use to it. Really. .. this is what a master expects of a slave and is how Maria feels in this game.

6. Your phone is your UI but it costs money to use for stupid stuff like messaging with girls. So you will have more messages than you can reply to. Just to add more grind to the already awful grind in the game.

1. Graphics as always 5/5
    2. Sound 0/5 (none not even music)
    3. Game Play 2/5 (grind dates nothing else here)

This feels like the really old and poor dating sim games where you just repeat same action to grind up affection. I deleted by day 3 I could not go any further it is just that boring.