2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
1656323846115.png

Overview:
Join me on this intrepid adventure that our favourite mystical girl is about to go on! In case you don't know her, Lisapi, the guide girl of Lust Age, is going to live her own adventures in the earthly world together with Mabel, the bard of Gold Valley. What adventures are waiting for Lisapi? Who knows! She will be able to have her own life as a "mere mortal", but she will soon realise that dangers lurk behind her. Will you help Lisapi in her adventures?

This story takes place after all the final events of Lust Age and does not follow an official canon so what happens here does not have to have happened in the main game.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-27
Release Date: 2022-06-12
Developer: Keisi F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0 Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Lust Age
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -

Extra:

CharaStudio-2022-06-09-17-50-00-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-06-09-19-29-03-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-05-21-22-21-07-Render.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I think I did all there were to do in this first version, however I still haven't unlocked Alanys' second picture in the gallery. Any idea how to do that ?

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Yeah, I'm not sure about this. As okay as I am with the members of a harem all enjoying each other rather than all attention having to be focused on the MC, this seems to be more a character otherwise shown to be one of the more obsessive and dedicated LIs abandoning the MC to do her own thing. In the main game we haven't even had her reach the status of an LI yet, she's one of the carrots perpetually dangled in front of the player, yet here we're being told that post-game she doesn't bother hanging around? That's... diminishing for her character as currently established in the main game. Every time you see her say "Why can't we do stuff together, when do I get to be with you?" there's now a subtext of "When it does happen it's apparently not enough for me."

Now better framing could make it acceptable, maybe she can still be in the harem but taking day trips to explore the world more before returning back to the rest of the girls, but it starts with her really seeming to choose to become a mortal and then she and the MC are acquaintances at best. With it clearly stated that the game is yuri so the MC is not a factor. It comes across more as "I like this character and want to do more with her but the main game isn't there yet. So I'll just make a side game with her doing her own thing and say it doesn't count." Fair enough? But why not still set it in the setting of the main game, or do something entirely different? Lisapi's dream adventures from before she meets the MC or what she does during the main adventure as she sees the MC meet all the other girls or something? By separating it from the main canon it does seem to inevitably detract from the main game because even if it's non-canon it's still there in the back of the player's mind.

To be clear this isn't an "NTR!" screed, it's just taking someone who in the main game cares, and seemingly making her someone who no longer seems to care. It just seems like a strange choice.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
When dev starts to work on 2 games probablity of him never finishing either raises by 95%
... INB4 "remake" :p

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So dev got one of the love interest in the main harem game and give her a solo game where she fucks other girls? What? Why? . I love girl on girl action between mc's girls but only if it happens on main game where mc also presents and he can join the fun or not it's mc's choice. Both threesomes and girl on girl only content is awesome. But this game seems to completely ignore the mc. Why not put this lesbian content on main game instead of making a seperate game and erase mc? Also this game literally means Lisapi abandoned mc which she supposed to love him... Honestly this would effect the people's perception of the main game's Lisapi really negatively as well even tho dev said 'non-canon'. Honestly I think this is a terrible idea all around Keisi but it's your game. You do you. Good luck

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
I was really hoping that if this Dev started another project, he would make some original characters.
It's so lazy to use premade models.

Jay Ren

Apr 29, 2021
The plot and events are alright, but the gameplay is awful (just grind the same few clicks) and the hard mode e.t.c. is just "put up with annoyances for content"....

That something like disabling rollback and doing fixed location saves is considered /hard/ is like.... It's litterally just time wasting.

Kinda hope for more, since the dialogue is fun, but like, it would do better as a pure VN or with rethought gamplay.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
why is it that every game Dev who reaches some fame and income always turns to this BS?

how about you finish one game before you start another, I've never seen a good example of such practice working well. side games always take from the main game, which means either lesser quality or less content each update.

the updates are far in between as it is, so unless the Dev is not working on this project because he's paying someone else, this is a bad choice. a choice that I see come mostly from game Devs who want to max their profits while doing less work. what's next? the Dev is gonna release less content but take longer to do so with the excuse "I'm working on more than one game/something came up"?

and don't give me that "the main game updates will remain the same", this is unrealistic to assume. again unless the Dev is paying someone, this "new" game should have never happened. to this day the only game Dev I can actually trust is TK8000. the guy releases stable and filled with content updates, finishes a game. then starts a new game yet sometimes updates the first game because he cares so much about it.

Keisi you better not fuck us over... .

it might read like I'm angry but I'm really not, this is simply a warning of a slippery path that might get you turned into a greedy Dev because platforms like Patreon are the worst in how they allow content creators to abuse their fans. by all means this is your choice, and Devs who do this crap make a ton load of cash (Pure Onyx/Neko Paradise/Waifu Academy/Twisted World are only some of the many games that are milking people for almost no work at all month after month)

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalsan and linkinn

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
since I'm still playing lust age I find the storyline vary confusing and Lisapi was so into aspirin champion she literally said she wants to have 50 or 100 his babies and now she's like oh hi it's you and honestly from the oppression I got from Lisapi from lust age I honestly cannot see her with anyone else so I'll wait until lust age is finished to start this one back up

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes