VN Ren'Py Liss History [v1.00] [JesseDurov]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LISS.jpg

Overview:
This is the beginning of Elizabeth's (Liss) story, she is spending a weekend with her brother and it's up to him whether or not to convince her to stay with him.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-14
Release Date: 2024-05-06
Developer: Jessedurov - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

elizabeth_na_sala.png elizabeth_trocou_de_roupa.png liss_agachada_no_mato.png liss_agachada_no_mato_pelada.png liss_feliz_no_banheiro.png liss_na_cama_confortavel.png liss_na_porta_do_banheiro.png liss_no_banho_pelada.png

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2023
Hi there, The version stated here is "v1.00", but this game will continue as I understand it?

It is rather short, but the art is great and I appreciate the anal/vaginal choice. I hope we continue to have this choice for the rest of the game (enabling anal-only and vaginal-only playthroughs).

There is a text overlap issue

The game looks good though, I look forward to more.

Also, I think this thread should be under "Forums > Adult Games > Games" to be more visible.

Last edited:

JesseDurov

LissHistory
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2021
Hi there, The version stated here is "v1.00", but this game will continue as I understand it?

It is rather short, but the art is great and I appreciate the anal/vaginal choice. I hope we continue to have this choice for the rest of the game (enabling anal-only and vaginal-only playthroughs).

There is a text overlap issue

The game looks good though, I look forward to more.

Also, I think this thread should be under "Forums > Adult Games > Games" to be more visible.
Yes, I will continue to bring updates about the game in the future :). And about anal and vaginal, I have no plans to change beyond that at the moment...

And I'm going to fix the art, I think the image ended up stretching and I didn't notice.

And about the topic, it's a little confusing for me when posting, I didn't understand it very well, but I'll try to fix it, thanks.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the AI is not perfect. sometimes it looks weird. like her arms are made of rubber and can extend. and sometimes other factors that seems odd. but overall the AI-renders are good.
the narrative, Im not 100% sure yet. its quite simple and the narrator is there explaining and telling stuff. for a little story like this it works, but if the VN will expand more it can be a bit strange.
as for paths. we can play 1 path the first chapter. the second chapter adds another female so Im expecting 3some at one point.
for the other path, I wonder what that means. will that include corruption? what kind of fetishes will that include?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zen777

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
This is the beginning of Elizabeth's (Liss) story, she is spending a weekend with her brother and it's up to him whether or not to convince her to stay with him.
Pretty short story, I'm not a fan of the narrator haha leaving that aside dev, if you want to survive on Patreon you should look for a solution about the relationship between the characters, either through a patch or letting the player choose the relationship at the beginning of the game or during the presentation with the character (directly saying that she is the Mc's sister is not good on Patreon)
By the way, it would be nice if you added an option to control the opacity of the text box, as you can see, this is too dark and does not allow the entire image to be appreciated.

Anyways good luck.

Nov 23, 2023
And about the topic, it's a little confusing for me when posting, I didn't understand it very well, but I'll try to fix it, thanks.
There you go. You moved it (or a mod did) and you instantly started getting more replies and views!

And about anal and vaginal, I have no plans to change beyond that at the moment...
Could you clarify that line please? Are you saying that you've already decided on what kind of a sex scene each character will have, or are you saying that we'll continue to have the ability to choose between vaginal and anal? I hope it's the latter. I like anal lol.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
I love how she looks like a different person in every shot. Her face is like that of a shapeshifter, never quite sure what to settle on. Her only semi-consistent feature is that her right eye is kinda fucked up. Her boobsize is also always a little different, like she's undergoing countless breast enlargement and reduction surgeries between every scene. I also love how she has no sense for interior decoration, apparently buying several ridiculously huge pillows which she puts behind smaller pillows so that there's very little room left to actually sit on the couch and she apparently likes to hang pictures right behind other pictures, cause that makes sense.

AI is art. It really is, guys! It's not lazy crap that inherently cheapens any story and kills any immersion it might've otherwise had.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
JesseDurov it's a decent short story and the visuals are pretty good but the fact that Liss looks different on almost every render is a big negative (mostly her face changing quite a lot). This problem is mostly due to the fact that the AI you are using has multiple art styles.

And one big problem that anyone that uses AI should be on the lookout for :

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote