Recommending List of 100 games worth to play (community recommended and played myself)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Update:

finally i added "Room for Rent" again, after dev did a lot of improvements, adjustments and changings. Seems this game turns slowly back into a really nice game

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Update:

is now finished and moved into that section

Reactions: nln0

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Waifu academy
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris (ntr)
Ecchi Sensei
Project Sage (ntr)
Dandy Boy
Acting lessons

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Waifu academy
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris (ntr)
Ecchi Sensei
Project Sage (ntr)
Dandy Boy
Acting lessons
thanks for recommendation, but before posting suggestions, you should look if they are not at all on the list right now.

as for:

- waifu academy : tested and didn't like at all
- Alansya Chronicles : no need to test because NTR
- Ecchi Sensei : ON THE LIST
- Project Sage : no need to test because NTR
- Dandy boy : will have a look into
- Acting Lessons : ON THE LIST

Note:
I personally HATE NTR at all, so there are really rare chances that i would place a NTR game on that list

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I read your list before posting my recommendations. It was my personal top 6 that's all. This top is not the same for everyone. Like you said, you hate ntr, thus, for you every ntr game is not worth to play. It's totally subjective, of course they are good ntr games.
As for Waifu Academy, it's one of the best rated games here (with a LOT of reviews), that shows the quality of the game.

Last edited:

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Some games have been completed, put on-hold, or abandoned.

Completed
- Love Thy Neighbor
- Living with Mia
- Triangle

On-hold
- Our Fate - A new family
- A Mother's Love

Abandoned
- The Hotel Manager
- Love and Submission
- Valiant Warrior Astrid
- My Sweet Neighbors
- Reincarnotica

and Holiday Island is not abandoned anymore

Reactions: Mark17

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Some games have been completed, put on-hold, or abandoned.

Completed
- Love Thy Neighbor
- Living with Mia
- Triangle

On-hold
- Our Fate - A new family
- A Mother's Love

Abandoned
- The Hotel Manager
- Love and Submission
- Valiant Warrior Astrid
- My Sweet Neighbors
- Reincarnotica

and Holiday Island is not abandoned anymore
thx - OP updated

Reactions: nln0

DaveGunner

Dec 28, 2017
Ps. Thank you for making this list it should be a great help to future finders of the site, from what I've tried so far, most the ones I thought were worth are already on here. You have great taste.

Reactions: Hyperserver

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Some non-listed games that I enjoyed:
Areas of Gray
Unleashed
Power Vacuum (technically has ntr in bad endings, but super easy to avoid, and I think can be disabled altogether)
Kindread: The redburns

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Some non-listed games that I enjoyed:
Areas of Gray
Unleashed
Power Vacuum (technically has ntr in bad endings, but super easy to avoid, and I think can be disabled altogether)
Kindread: The redburns
thx for recommendation - i might have a look into them once i go time

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
UPDATE:
I removed "Being A DIK (BADIK)" and "Acting Lessons" from the list.
reason:
Even they were of my favorite games and i really recommended to play (and recommended to support the dev), i changed my mind now!
I can't stand the devs behavior towards the players, so i don't support this dev in ANY kind from now on.
examples:
"Hey, i detected you modded my game -> i force you to quit the game"
"Hey, you are no patreon? -> I MUTE YOU ON DISCORD"

In my opinion (free speech: MY opinion), this dev is a pretty stupid <<insert ANY cencored word in here>> to upset his playerbase like this. If i ever would have paid a bigger bunch of bucks once the game is finished, he now rather doesn't see any cent in lifetime from me - sorry

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
UPDATE:
reason:
Even they were of my favorite games and i really recommended to play (and recommended to support the dev), i changed my mind now!
I can't stand the devs behavior towards the players, so i don't support this dev in ANY kind from now on.
examples:

In my opinion (free speech: MY opinion), this dev is a pretty stupid <<insert ANY cencored word in here>> to upset his playerbase like this. If i ever would have paid a bigger bunch of bucks once the game is finished, he now rather doesn't see any cent in lifetime from me - sorry
100 minutes od applause from me !!!!

Finally a person that tell how are thinks and not only flattering a developer!!!

I absolutely approve it and are already few weeks that i decided to stop to support DPK ( i made my pledge for 6 months ); Developers most of times forget from where they come from ( F95 and other pirates site ) especially when they have too much success in too much small time..
It's a big pity , because the game it's absolutely good , one of the best , considering it all around, for the plot , the writing and quantity of contents... A bath of humility , most of person really forget about this ....

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
UPDATE:
reason:
examples:

The astounding irony of this post.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The astounding irony of this post.
just to bump. Also for my lots of followers, and overall to let the world know that this conceited and arrogant dev reached a limit.
I could have also written, that he previous made MrKnobb to change his whole game and re-write several scenes after DPK quit the project (claimed rights of "his" content").
Also i could have mentioned that he tried to claim rights on "Yakuza" in RTP after he quit that project.....
and more

Unfortunately i am not allowed to say loud, what i think in details, because i don't want to get banned ;)

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
UPDATE:
reason:
examples:

Is this you're own experience or is there a form documenting this shit show?

• Angry
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is this you're own experience or is there a form documenting this shit show?
i honestly dont get what you mean. I removed his content for some reason which i told in that post. There is no need to "document" something in a further way.
If you need any proof:
- just play his newest game and try to play with a modded savegame
- or try to chat on his discord without being patreon
- or just ask some other people around which are the same opinion as i am
- or ask the dev with which he "co-operated" before
there are plenty of things where this dev had shown how much he lacks on social skills before, but just this time he hit a spot where i am finish with this dev, and i don't want to be named or seen in ANY relation. Neither do i recommend his work, nor do i advertise his games anymore, regardless how nice or how good they are.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes