• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending List of BBC Games

Zoodoo1

Feb 27, 2023
I'l make up a list and send it through to you later, for now I'l recommend Bully and Black New World Order by Jobeo. Both are extreme versions of raceplay and I think there was supposed to be pregnancy in the works but they were abandonned before it was implemented for both games.
Can you send me the list?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone know if Cyberpunk 2077 is any good for this with mods (or without, since apparently it has sexual content) ? With female MC.

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone know if Cyberpunk 2077 is any good for this with mods (or without, since apparently it has sexual content) ? With female MC.
The mods I know are mostly limited to visual adjustments, changing the values of weapons and armor or living spaces for the player.
I am personally not aware of any mods that edit the animations and thus allow sex animations like in Skyrim or Fallout.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Game quoted above is new and highly recommended. Well written. Small but good variety of paths. Well thought out so far. (You're probably getting cheated on or cucked in just about all of them though in its current state. lol).
Still not much content yet, but it's already 100x better than A Wife's Phone, which you couldn't pay me to play (Well, you could. But it would be a lot higher than minimum wage. AWP is a poorly designed & written chore).

This following one is ok too. Not really my thing since it pushes for sissification with heavy femdom, even if you don't choose those paths. I'm heavily turned off by both. But I'm sure it'll hit just right for some of you all. Pretty extreme, with some BNWO themed content.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sup-v0-3-5-megymonster.171918/

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Game quoted above is new and highly recommended. Well written. Small but good variety of paths. Well thought out so far. (You're probably getting cheated on or cucked in just about all of them though in its current state. lol).
Still not much content yet, but it's already 100x better than A Wife's Phone, which you couldn't pay me to play (Well, you could. But it would be a lot higher than minimum wage. AWP is a poorly designed & written chore).

This following one is ok too. Not really my thing since it pushes for sissification with heavy femdom, even if you don't choose those paths. I'm heavily turned off by both. But I'm sure it'll hit just right for some of you all. Pretty extreme, with some BNWO themed content.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sup-v0-3-5-megymonster.171918/
Is there pregnancy

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Is there pregnancy
ITOH: It's only been out for a month. Based on some possibilities hinted at in several scenes & character discussions though, I'd say quite likely by the end. I'd be surprised if not.

The Sup: I'd imagine the same.

Neither have it yet though and likely not for quite a while. Both have been around for less than half a year.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
man i really wish a dev would make a game like WVM or Move The Chains with a black MC, such a wasted opportunity that the devs of those games went with some goofy white dude

Alpha, Omega nearly has the right idea although not sure how MMA fits at a college campus and the LI's are mostly too muscular/unattractive and the dev being pretty much anti sex scenes
im with you. would be great to see a "grandmas house: blacked edition":LOL: i think the problem is, we dont have enough poc devs or none poc devs are scared if they would make such a game they get hate from all sides.

Reactions: BangB420

Mammal186

Sep 15, 2020
Go on second with Danny (black cop) with high trust then a third. it gets wild. make sure to keep interracial fetish points high.
the BBC scenes are:
3 with Danny
2 or 3 with principle
Limo driver after art show
drug dealer
bbc fantasy at therapist
also a black dildo scene
oh and and a sex scene with teens at a park

loads of bbc in this game