Seeking List of games in their very early stages worthy of attention [OUTDATED]

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Many new developers find it hard to attract attention to their games, as it's easy for us players to get lost in other popular games and barely even glance towards the newly released ones. While its understandable and we'd like to see if the developer is interested in developing it further, some of these games are actually gems just waiting for attention. So here's my bit to these hardworking developers. My criteria to term a game as 'in early stage' is its first release occurred after 1st August 2018. I know it's not fair for some games released just before that so I'll make sure to include some of them in end as well. Most of us are apprehensive about trying new games is the thought that it may lack sexual content, so I'll try to mention the level of sexual content available at this point as well. With that, I'll start off my list.

Section A:
First release date: 26th July
No. of updates: 4
You knew this was going to be there as soon as you knew what this thread was going about. Everyone probably knows about this as well, but I had to mention it, right? It's on the 'featured games' list with just 3 updates. It's got 91 reviews (currently) with an average of 4.5+. That's really an absurdly high number of reviews even for a completed game, forget about a v0.03. @HopesGaming has done a brilliant job so far. The renders are gorgeous, the characters have fleshed out personality and the plot is unique, to say the least. Sexual content is minimal and soft-core, but don't let that stop you. This game is popular for a reason, and it's not sex.

First release date : 8th September
No. of updates: 7
As you can see, even though the game released its first version in September, it already has at least 4 updates. @MrJet is a hard-working dev giving out almost monthly updates. The renders are beautiful, and each and every character is gorgeous. You'll be confused who to pursue. I'm really surprised how he is able to put out such high quality, ample amount of content game every month so early into the development. Can't imagine what he could do with much more support. I have high hopes on this one. Don't be worried about sexual content. You can have sex with multiple characters at this point. Personal favorite.

3. by @Joraell
First release date: 30th August
No. of updates: 4-5 (unsure)
I'll not talk much about this game. Renders as usual are really well done. Plot is interesting. One of the best animations I've seen in adult games. and decide for yourself.

First release date: 14th September
No. of updates: 6
This game is really a very unique take on incest. The chemistry between the brother and sister is really amazing. One of a kind, a gem among all other fuckfest-focused incest games. Haley is love. The game is also from the team that gave us Dreaming of Dana (Ptolemy). These people are juggling 4 games at the moment, releasing 3 games per month (Life with Mary, Alexandra, Intimate Relations being the others), so they do really work hard.

First release date: 17th November
No. of updates: 4-5 (unsure)(content updates might be lesser)
A small disclaimer, this game leans a little towards dark content, so play with caution. Don't say I didn't warn you. Having said that, @OneManVN paints a very interesting story that'll get you hooked from the very first frame.

First release date: 2nd September
No. of updates: 3
There are different type of women to choose from, so there's variety. It has a fantasy/supernatural feel to it. A really unique thing about it, it has "on the next episode" segment after the game and a "previously on " before you start it, so it really helps refresh your memory as there are so many games many of us are playing simultaneously and it's easy to confuse a game with another.

First release date: 29th October
No. of updates: 3
Now, this one has something for all of us. It has NTR for those who like it, and it has a non-NTR vanilla path for folks like me. I think it's pretty much established that all games I mention here have good renders and interesting story line xD
It already has branches and your choices do matter in a big way right from the beginning.

First release date: 16th November
No. of updates: 1
Okay so I know this is a v0.01, but just look at those preview pics! Give this game your benefit of doubt, or at least add to your watch list so you can check it out after another update is released.

First release date: 1st January 2019
No. of updates: 2
Wow! What a first version to start off a game! I got to know about this game from @RomanHume from his patreon post, so thank him for that. One of the most promising v0.01 I've ever played. It's a sci-fi game and you take the role of a ground engineer. It's got some assets I've never even seen before. It's really interesting, so hop on to the thread and show @Nottravis some love. The story is well written and the interface is so very well done. I wish the dev all the very best.

First release date: 22nd August
Another sci-fi game set in a world of androids and robots. The premise is interesting, and renders and animations are top-notch.

First release date: 14th August
For a change, you play a naive young villager entering the city for education. It's a fun game with college setting, and the girls are really well done. You can check its animations .

First release: 18th December
Not to be confused with Vis Major: Awakening, this game takes place in a medieval setting where you play the role of a prince embarking on a quest. Looks like a very interesting medieval story with supernatural aspects. Sound and renders are amazing.

First release: 24th January 2019
Absolute 5 star alpha version. The amount of content considering that it's alpha is huge. The setting is really unique and renders and sounds match perfectly. The use of rollback in this game really shows the creativity of the developer and it's really brilliant. Sure, it looks like the usual slice of life game, but it seems that it's really heading towards something dark. Animations are done well, and well I'm excited for future content!

Section B: Games that were released before 1st August, but are massively underrated:
So this is turning out to be lengthy and I'm running out of words to describe games so I'll keep it short

-
- : Same group the develop Haley's Story(check above).
- : Another one of my favorites. A little dark, so you've been warned. Featured in a crossover with Acting Lessons, which has since been removed. But it does have solid content to stand on its own
- : Okay, so you have to play this just because @Domiek is just too damn hilarious. The inspiration for the MC in this game is Genghis Khan. 'Nuff said.
- : You recount your life and the sexual aspects of it to a therapist.
- : This is one of the most convoluted story line in an adult game I've played. There are just so many factors in play and too many plot-lines. Sex scenes are done really well.
-
- : Cyberpunk. Got to know about this because it was recommended by philly.
- : I need to talk a little bit about this. This is a sequel to Spaced Out(check it out if you haven't), and if you look at the reviews it's all 2-3 stars BUT, this game has massively improved since it's first release. Grind can be skipped in-game, events are marked by a star so you don't need to search for them at each passing hour and the render quality has massively improved in each update.
- : Massively huge cast. There are so many characters, I've lost count. Currently on hiatus, though the dev has announced that he has began working on the game again.
- : Another game with a mind-fucking plot. That's not a bad thing, on the contrary, it's the story lines that actually keep me anticipated for the next updates.
- : Plenty of content already with massive branching plots. Difference branches vary a lot and the stories are totally different on different routes, not merely variations. This really should be getting a lot more attention than it has.
- : Well, this game really gave me Ready Player One feels. We see the world through the virtual avatar of the MC. The virtual world is done really well, and there's plot and action outside the virtual world too, kinda like Assassin's Creed. Basically, we play a game with a game. Game-ception?

Section C: Games recommended by other members:
- : You play as a futa protagonist who gets invited to participate in an erotic TV show.
-
- : An incest theme merged with a murder mystery. Good interface and points system for different traits. Realistic renders and models for older women.
- : A post-apocalyptic fiction in an dystopian world filled with zombies where the protagonist struggles for survival.
- : The protagonist is transported/kidnapped to a parallel/alternate dimension where he tries to adjust and live, while trying to find out what is going on.
- : As the name suggests, it is a sci-fi setting. This game has a wide variety of genres including monster/alien girls, cyborgs, transformation, rape and gay content.
- : Be warned, it's a kinetic novel. So, there's zero choices in the game. I did play the game and thoroughly enjoyed it, but I didn't like the NTR content. It really was done very well, but it was more of a personal preference for me. Renders are done well, and if NTR doesn't bother, go for it.

Section D: Fence
These are games that have got a decent first release that caught my eye, but I'd like to see more before making up my mind about them.
- : It does follow the usual trope of incest. The ex's daughter coming to MC's place to stay, sleep sex, peeking etc. Having said that, it's probably the only game I've seen in which an 18 year old girl looks at least if not elder than 18. Will it continue to follow the same tropes or will it turn out to be unique?
- : A supernatural game with the element of magic. Surprisingly, the MC is the underdog, the only person who cannot use magic among his family members.
- : You play a lawyer being blamed of leaking confidential information to a rival law firm. Everyone of your colleagues hate you. Will you clear your name?
- : Looks to be heading towards borderline-mind control game. You continue an experiment your father started, and for some reason could not complete.

Special Section:
: A Marvel parody in which you take the role of a SHIELD trainee. The higher ups have found that that you exhibit traits of superpower, but haven't noticed anything yet. You can choose to either be a male or female protagonist. Both have separate paths. Black Widow is in there, so what are you waiting for?
: This one is a DC parody. As the name suggests, you seem to be the hero...but, everything is not what it seems like. Play on to find out.

Have I missed anything? Comment on some other underrated games that I may have missed, so that I can add it on the list. All the best to all the devs of these games. Some of us really want to support you in monetary terms, but it's just not possible, so we do bits and pieces like this. Cheers!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
you missed a lot. i have made such a list long times ago

Reactions: DrackDrap

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
still at the initial release, but good enough to keep an eye on it. You play as a futa protagonist and receive an invitation to participate in an erotic show called the Red Room. Looks like it will have a diverse cast of characters and a lot of different fetishes.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
still at the initial release, but good enough to keep an eye on it. You play as a futa protagonist and receive an invitation to participate in an erotic show called the Red Room. Looks like it will have a diverse cast of characters and a lot of different fetishes.
Futa is not my thing, but I'll be sure to add it for those who do like it. The renders do look good.
I think I know why I've missed your game as I don't usually play HoneySelect model games, but you have modified them so they actually look unique. Animations are done really well. I'm adding it to the list :)

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Perfect, im gettin bored becoz of too much consume this "easy to find" games, you are my hero, thx!

Reactions: Floga

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
It's nice to see a game I'm involved in make a list for once :giggle:
You and @neoXcity are doing a brilliant job, keep it up :)
Don't get me wrong, I'd add Echoes of Lust too. It's got really gorgeous models, but I'm kinda on the fence with it on the story aspect of it. Maybe after another update, or if enough people suggest it, I'll add that too.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
You and @neoXcity are doing a brilliant job, keep it up :)
Don't get me wrong, I'd add Echoes of Lust too. It's got really gorgeous models, but I'm kinda on the fence with it on the story aspect of it. Maybe after another update, or if enough people suggest it, I'll add that too.
Fair enough. I'm yet to actually contribute to Echoes yet, but I officially start writing Jessica's thread today, so hopefully you'll like what I've got in store for her. ;)

Reactions: Floga

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
@
Floga Fero
I'm honored. Because it is the first list where author mentioned my game and played it before I was asked for this. So than you! :)

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I laughed at my game's description ;)
Not as much as I laughed while playing your game :LOL:
@
Floga Fero
I'm honored. Because it is the first list where author mentioned my game and played it before I was asked for this. So than you! :)
Well, you totally deserve it! I'm just spreading the word :)
Nice list played all from there and indeed most are good at the moment and can become real good in the future. I might add

Apartment69
Areas of gray
Dr Vibes
Kindread
Spacecorps
Under house arrest
Big city pleasures
I'll be sure to check it out, though I think A69 it's better to add it after Luxee has finished with PL.