Seeking List of games in their very early stages worthy of attention [OUTDATED]

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Updated the OP to include Heavy Five under Section A (see 9). It was just released earlier this week, but it's got a very solid first release. So if you have some free time, do check it out. I was left thoroughly impressed.
Crikey...

Thank you -so- much for mentioning me and I'm glad you liked it. :)

Reactions: Floga

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Nice list played all from there and indeed most are good at the moment and can become real good in the future. I might add

Apartment69
Areas of gray
Dr Vibes
Kindread
Spacecorps
Under house arrest
Big city pleasures
Added to the OP.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Added a whole new section "Fence" consisting for Shut Up and Dance, Moonlight Sins, Bone of Ancients and Thirsty For My Guest.
Added Vis to Section-A.
Added The Way to Section-B.
Added Family, Friends and Strangers to Section-C.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Well, it seems that devs finally understood that the correct formula for these games is a solid content filled first version. Look at all the amazing games popping up with great first releases. Here's another for y'all. is a VN taking place in a fictional city called Mid-City. The developer has used the Ren'Py tools and incorporated it into the game. The way the game uses roll-back function really makes you say "Damn, this dev is creative". The expressions of the character and attention to detail is brilliant. It really makes you feel like a detective while playing the game. While most of this post might not make sense right now, I wish it made you guys curious enough to check it out. Goes straight to Section A.
(Also added Reincarnotica to Section B)

Evenite

May 8, 2018
Great list! I'd suggest . Very much looking forward to where this game goes and I'd highly recommend it, even in its very early state.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Great list! I'd suggest . Very much looking forward to where this game goes and I'd highly recommend it, even in its very early state.
Yeah I stumbled upon it while checking the 'Latest Updates'. I'll make sure to check it out when I have time.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Nice list played all from there and indeed most are good at the moment and can become real good in the future. I might add

Apartment69
Areas of gray
Dr Vibes
Kindread
Spacecorps
Under house arrest
Big city pleasures
Thanks for the shout out, dacris! v.0.2.1 coming really soon now :D