Recommending - List of games that focus on mom son incest content with animations AND sound

1. 5.00 star(s)

RossoX

Great idea for a list.

Games that have quality animation AND sounds for the sex scenes are mind-boggling rare for some reason.

It is not 2010 anymore where every VN had zero sounds or animations; we live in a golden age of adult games and if you want your game to be respected (and respected as a game dev), then adding those are mandatory.

Sounds add immersion and ambience to the games, and it's not like adding just whatever sounds either: they have to match the scene and the music create a proper ambience. If the sounds are too annoying or misplaced, and the music doesn't fit it can hurt even more than no sounds, that's why I respect the devs that get it right.

As for animations, it's a positive sign that the dev is going the extra mile to make their game look better, and it's an objective truth that animation > static CG.

That's why I think this is a great list because it focus only on those games that try. Good shit!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CAROOOOT

sry for my poor english. But really appreciate this cuz i LOVE this m-s stuff. This amazing list will definitely come in handy. Good job and have a good life!(creampies tag + pregnancy tag are amazing