Seeking List of my favorite games with explanations (focus on Futa, Fantasy, Kissing, and Female Pro but includes everything)

bobbobbybob

Mar 21, 2018
I wanted to make a list of games I personally liked and explain why I like them. I am making this list for 2 reasons. First I hope this can help other people who have similar tastes to me sort through games more quickly. I would be overjoyed to find someone who had similar taste as me post a list of games they liked and why. Second I hoping that people who have similar tastes can post games they like, and help me and others find said games. So with all that said please post comments on games I’ve discussed or other recommendations of games that aren’t on this list below. I, and hopefully other commenter’s will be extremely grateful (even if you just want to list a game without explanation).

Before I list let me include some qualities I really like in games/VN, and also some that I really don’t like. Obviously stuff like good animations/good story/good gameplay won’t be listed because everyone wants that.

Things I REALLY like (I will include an abbreviation here and next to all games with that)

. Futanari on female (Futa): Female Protagonist having sex with Futanari character is best but Futanari Protagonist with Female character is good too)

. Female Protagonist (FP)

. Lots of quality kissing (Kiss) although not POV and especially good if kissing during vaginal sex

. Sex with fantasy creatures (Orc) demons and orcs in particular

. Good story/characterization (Story)

Things I like

. Incest

. Pregnancy

. Drama

. Repeat sex with the same person

. Aggressiveness

. Corruption

. Cartoon like graphics

. Younger/Older sex (or at least some uneven power dynamic)

. Completed games (not necessary, but kind of nice)

. School

. Creampie

Things I HATE (basically disqualifiers unless everything else is HOLY SHIT good)

. POV sex ONLY (basically if the scenes are ONLY from the first person perspective or if I can never see protagonists face/eyes). This one seems to disqualify a lot of games.

. Lack of vaginal sex (I’m fine with anal or oral sex also, but if there is no vaginal sex ever it’s a huge turnoff)

. Complete lack of story

. If it’s WAYYY too grindy

Tier 1 Best of the best

These are the games I have played over and over again, and continue to not get bored of. They are amazing games and turn me on throughout the games in an obsessive way. I treasure each of these games, and finding a new one would be the highlight of my month.

. Being a DIK (Story, Kiss): Extremely good graphics and animation, very good story (great buildup), and lots of kissing. Also the college setting and older/younger dynamic is nice. A little vanilla compares to other games I like, but it’s just impossible to overlook the greatness of this game, and every time they update this game I’m very excited (almost most recent update was meh).

. Summertime Saga (Story, Kiss): Excellent cartoon graphics and animations (GREAT KISSING), and love the variety of sex situations (plus incest). What really puts this game over the top for me though is the story/characters. I’m not totally sure why but for some reason I just get SUPER invested in the storylines of these characters, and just love it. Maybe it feels super realistically done it something, but I just love the storylines here. Just like Being a DIK every time they update this game I play it right away.

. Good Girls Gone Bad (Story, Kiss, FP): Best Female protagonist game ever (not even close) combined with best storytelling ever easily put this in tier 1 for me. Again the storytelling in this game is SO GOOD! Feels very realistic and immerses me so well despite the fact that this game has no animation. Also game has great kissing, corruption, incest, futanari (sort of), creampie, drama, younger/older sex, is completed, and lots of repeat sex. Only downside is lack of animation but that’s not enough to overwhelm all these great things. This is probably my #1 game on the whole website.

Tier 2 Damn good games

I love these games. They are very enjoyable to play and take multiple sessions to finish. I rarely get bored playing these, and often find myself totally enraptured while playing these. The reason these aren’t tier 1 are either because they didn’t quite capture me repeatedly the way tier 1 games did, or are lacking something. However, they are still amazing games, and I love discovering new ones.

Timestamps (both Lost Love and Unconditional Love) (Story, Kiss): Great story along with damn good graphics and animation (Best kissing animation ever in Unconditional Love IMO). This game has GREAT Incest and the storyline becomes really immersive (I got really invested in the characters) after a while. Note for some this game starts off kind of meh. The story starts pretty confusing, and the smoking was a big turn off for me (it’s eventually made optional). The first time I played this game I actually stopped part way through, but I’m so glad I gave this game another chance.

The Coceter Chronicles (Story, FP, Futa, Orc, Kiss): Ugh so sad. So this game has a good story, Female Protagonist, LOTS OF FUTANARI (best futanari game), kissing, sex with fantasy creatures, and plenty of other great stuff. So even with only ok animations that would easily be enough to make tier 1. The problem is this game was abandoned in a really unsatisfying way. If this game was at least still updating at all it would be in my tier 1, and if it were finished it would probably be my favorite game on the whole site.

Healslut (Story, FP, Futa, Orc, Kiss): It has a female protagonist with a sexable futanari orc (with kissing and quality graphics). That alone is enough to pretty much put it in tier 2. It also has a bunch of futanari scenes, an enjoyable story, and a lot of fantasy sex. A little light on content overall though

Building our Futature (Story, FP, Futa): Basically a lot of Futanari on Female sex with good buildup and story. This game probably is the lowest of all the tier 2 games in terms of “objective quality” (especially as it’s drawings only), but I just love the drama filled Futanari on Female sex.

Milfy City (Story, Kiss): Super high quality graphics/animation with a great story and lots of repeated incest sex. Damn this game is hot. Biggest issues with this game is it’s a little grindy, and it’s either abandoned or updated so infrequently it might as well be. If this game were finished it would also be Tier 1.

Treasure of Nadia (Story, Kiss): Excellent graphics/animation with a lot of older/younger sex including some incest and great kissing. Also it has solid story and A LOT of sex (like 100 sex scenes). This is probably the highest quality GAME on the entire website. It also receives frequent consistent updates (every 2 to 3 weeks on the dot). Only downside is it’s a little grindy, but once it’s done (probably still 2 years away) as long as they nail the ending it will probably be tier 1.

Become a Rock Star (Story, Kiss): Excellent story with great kissing, lots of repeated sex, and good (not great) animation and graphics. It has a really immersive story (I really connect and root for the characters), and combined with the repeated sex scenes I really enjoyed playing this game.

Babysitter (Story, Kiss): I really enjoyed this one. Very solid animation combined with a great story, good kissing, lots of repeated sex, and some good incest made this really fun and repeatable.

Tier 3 Great overall experiences:

These games I enjoyed a lot, and was extremely grateful to discover, but didn’t quite reach me the same way the tier 2 games did. I still highly recommend these, but there is definitely something holding these games back.

Sisterly Lust (Story, Kiss): So this one starts out first person POV, but becomes 3rd person later on. It has a good story, decent animation, and enjoyable characters (and a lot of incest). This was one of the first games I played on this site, and it was tier 2 when I played it, but after trying a lot of great games I downgraded it to tier 3, but I still really enjoyed it.

Four Elements Trainer (Story, Kiss): Yeah so this is a first person POV game. I normally hate these, but with Four Elements trainer I’m willing to make an exception, because I love the story with the slow buildup, it has good kissing, and I just love ATLA. I mean if this wasn’t first person POV it would be tier 1.

Melody (Story, Kiss): Another first person POV game. This game makes it off an amazing story with lots of repeated sex, and great animation. Again this story is just so good and the buildup is so great that if this weren’t first person POV it would tier 1 just like Four Elements. Gives me hope for Sunshine Love (same developer but not First person POV)

Lust Epidemic (Kiss): The prequel to Treasure of Nadia. Basically everything that Nadia is but only pretty good animation/graphics, only an ok story, and less kissing. However, it still has older/younger sex with incest, a ton of sex scenes and is a finished story. If it were less grindy it would be tier 2.

Tales of Terrara (FP, Futa, Kiss, Orc): Sort of the slightly worse version of Healslut. It hits all the buttons for stuff I’m looking with female protagonist, futanari scenes, kissing, and sex with fantasy creatures. However, the storyline is lacking at the moment, and it is lacking on content overall. As this game receives more updates it will probably move up my list more.

Intertwined (Story, Kiss): Solid animation and graphics with repeated sex kissing, a good story, and lots of drama. This game is called intertwined because it has soap opera level of drama, and personally it really works for me. This game is currently only tier 3 for me because the graphics/animation is only ok, and it needs to get a little more completed (a lot of character storylines are still really early).

Love of Magic (Story, Kiss): Probably the most difficult game to rate on this whole list. It has an incredibly involved engaging story, and actually has well done gameplay (I found myself sometimes playing this game for the story/gameplay instead of the sex). It also has a decent amount of kissing and lots of repeated sex. However my issues are:

1, It only has decent sex animations/graphics. They aren’t bad (and improve as the game goes along), but nothing amazing.

2, Skilled gameplay doesn’t ultimately matter to win. It’s a fun side thing, but the game makes it fun to play, but then it doesn’t matter to the story how well you play.

3, Beginning and end to game have issues. The middle half of the game is great with lots of fun gameplay and sex scenes. However, the beginning of the game is REALLY SLOW (seriously don’t give up on this game too early), and the ending gets a little bogged down in story with very little sex.

So overall I enjoyed playing this but definitely wanted more.

Unleashed (Kiss, Story): It’s definitely early in the development cycle, but you can already tell it has a great story and great characters. Plus it has some good kissing and decently sexy scenes.

Captain Lance (Futa, FP, Kiss, Story): Has a great story and tons of kinks that I love (futanari incest with a great story is awesome). However, it’s still a little early in the development cycle, animations are only ok, and it looks like it is going to be in for a slow development cycle moving forward so I had to leave it in tier 3.

Inner Growth (Futa, Kiss, Orc): Decent story with good animations, but lots of Futanari content (Futa protagonist) and lots of sex with fantasy characters really boosts this one a lot for me. Once this is finished this could easily be tier 2 for me, but for now I think tier 3 is fair.

Rise of the White Flower (Futa, Orc, Story, FP): Really well done in depth story with both great characters and great world building. It also has lots of futanari content; some really hot fantasy characters, and a female protagonist. If this had good animations it would be my favorite game on the site. Hell if it had mediocre animations it would be tier 1. Unfortunately it only has drawings, and only 1 drawing (with some slight modifications) per sex scene. It’s still a really good experience, but I have it in tier 3 for now.

Melty’s Quest (FP, Futa, Orc, Kiss): I’m not a big fan of most of the Japanese RPGM games. They are VERY GRINDY, usually only have CG (drawings) for their sex scenes, and often I don’t love their story. However, Melty’s Quest is a rare exception that is actually pretty good. It has a decent story/dialogue, and a bunch of really hot sex scenes (drawings but still). Not to mention it hits a lot of kinks I really like (Futa, Incest, FP, Fantasy sex, kissing, corruption, cremapie, pregnancy).

Tier 4 Had some nice stuff

Games I enjoyed and would probably recommend, but either had some serious flaws, or just overall weren’t the greatest.

What a Legend (Orc): Great cartoon animation and fun fantasy setting. However, didn’t have enough kissing or vaginal sex for me. Also it seems like the game is going to take 15 years to complete based on how long it takes them to update and how grand the game seems to be (I don’t mind incomplete games, but damn).

Life with Mary (Story, Kiss): Totally satisfying VN. It has a nice story, ok animations, and is a completed game (which is nice) but it was just never great. Basically if you are out of great romantic VNs and are looking for another one this is satisfactory.

Every Nun Ya/Fallen Angels game (Kiss, Futa)

They are all pretty similar. Basically they all have mediocre story, but solid graphics and are full of Futanari on Female sex (often with incest) which is something I appreciate a lot. If you like Futanari incest these are solid enough, but if not I wouldn’t bother.

Man of the House (Kiss): Solid animation, good buildup, and decent story (lots of incest). However, it’s SOOO GRINDY and the payoff is just not quite worth it. If it were this grindy for Milfy City animation and story it would be fine, but it’s just not at that level.

FILF (Kiss): Has good animation and good story, but getting to all the vaginal sex so far feels a little anticlimactic. If it were finished I would probably put it in tier 3.

Haley’s Story (Story): It has a GREAT story and characters, but for some reason the animation doesn’t vibe with me (too rigid). It’s too bad because with it’s quality of story if it had top tier animation (and some more kissing) it would probably be a tier 1 game.

Dreaming of Dana (Kiss): Solid game with decent animation and story plus some nice incest. However, a little too slow and just not engaging enough for me to move beyond tier 4. IF you are looking for just another incest VN this is your thing.

I love Daddy (FP): So female protagonist and incest should be enough. However, the effort this games puts you through combined with mediocre animations, and not enough vaginal sex payoff makes this game only ok.

Picture Perfect: Decent VN with Incest and a decent story (it has good buildup). However, it has a little too much POV, and not enough sex scenes for me. If you are looking for a decent Incest VN this is it.

Games I thought I would like, but ultimately gave up on:

Basically games that based on what I liked seemed like they would be great, but for some reason or another I wasn’t enjoying and stopped playing partway through. If you think I was wrong to give up on these let me know why.

The Red Room (Futa): Seems good but I was a little worried it didn’t have any vaginal sex yet, and it was taking forever so I stopped. If it does have vaginal sex already please let me know and I will finish it.

Peasant Quest (Orc): Bad animation/graphics, combined with being extremely grindy made me quit this one. It’s too bad because pregnancy/incest with fantasy characters is something I’m very interested in, but it just felt too grindy for too little payoff.

Red String: Same dev who did Good Girls Gone Bad (my favorite game) so I figured I would like this. Combination of weaker story (and less interesting characters) without a lot of kinks that made GGGB fun and switching protagonists made me give up on this game.

The Twist: Seemed so grindy and only ok animations.

The Visit: Lack of kissing combined with mediocre story, and not great looking characters made me quit on this one.

Sunshine Love: Don’t think there is any vaginal sex yet. Once this game gets farther along seems like it will be great.

Leap of Faith: Didn’t like the way protagonist looked, wasn’t connecting with characters overall, and after first real sex scene was a let down I just quit.

The Deluca Family: Seemed very grindy, but real killer was I don’t think there is any vaginal sex in the game yet. If there is a decent amount please let me know (game seems great otherwise).

Project Sage (FP): Was really dragging on story wise and no sex was happening. If a lot of sex does eventually happen again please let me know.

Kingdom of Deception (Orc, FP): Had fantasy characters and female protagonist, but was just too infrequent with sex scenes.

My Sister My Roommate: Didn’t love the animations, characters or story that much.

bobbobbybob

Mar 21, 2018
Tier 3 update:

Once in a Lifetime (Story): Great story with pretty good animations and great drawings. Nice incest (optional) storyline that is both funny, compelling, and complex. Sex scenes are good but leave a little to be desired both in frequency and content. Overall though still a really enjoyable game, and definitely something I recommend for pretty much everyone (content is pretty vanilla).

bobbobbybob

Mar 21, 2018
Tier 2 update:

The Goblins brides (Story, Kiss, Orc, FP): I'll admit this game is kinda short, and while not low quality, is not super high quality either. However, the combination of great kissing, Female perspective, and fantasy sex really does it for me. It's short and jam packed with scenes too so if you are at all curious just give it a shot.

Tier 4 Update:

The Proteus Effect (Story, Orc, FP, Futa): On paper this should be great. Plenty of story, fantasy and futa elements, and female perspective. The issue is it's soooo long with not a lot of scenes. Maybe I was just in a weird place when I played it, but it just took so long and was so complicated that I ended up stopping after playing for quite a few hours, and having 2 good scenes in it.

bobbobbybob

Mar 21, 2018
Tier 2 updates:

Tower of Dreams (Story, FP, Orc) Ok technically it's Futa protagonist, but she starts female, and she's a female protagonist in spirit. Just started, but game already has decent amount of content. Drags on a little bit with the puzzles, but overall is really good, and I'm excited to see where it goes. Feels like the spiritual successor to Orc's Quest: A Dick Girl's Tale.

Our Red String (Story, FP (half), Kiss) Again technically only half female protagonists. This game looked like such a downgrade in terms of themes compared to Good Girls Gone Bad, and after playing it that is true. There is very little corruption, no incest, and no older/younger. However, Eva is such a great writer and artist that this is still a super great game. Kept my occupied for a couple weeks, and I will be happily await any update. Also while the content of this game is inferior to GGGB IMO the quality of writing and artistry has gone up.

Also after the games being more completed I would downgrade a bunch of my tier 2. Treasure for Nadia can stay, but the ending was a little meh. However, Being our Futature, Healslut, and Become a Rockstar are down in tier 3.

Being our Futature
became too much of a voyuer humiliation game for me. Healslut is so complicated now and I haven't enjoyed their new content very much. It still has my favorite scene from any game ever, but that's kinda all it has. Become a Rockstar made things really difficult with forcing you to do a whole new storyline for each girl making it too grindy for me.

Finally if anyone thinks they have similar tastes to me please give me recommendations. I'm currently really looking for stuff.